Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

anyone was at the exercise corner (next to the roundabout which was very dark previously) just now abt 11pm+ (10 Oct)? the exercise corner is also just opposite the big canal.

i noticed something at the exercise corner direction which spooked me & my hair immediately stood. i quickly drove off w/o a 2nd glance. :o

Guest Exhibitionist

anyone was at the exercise corner (next to the roundabout which was very dark previously) just now abt 11pm+ (10 Oct)? the exercise corner is also just opposite the big canal.

i noticed something at the exercise corner direction which spooked me & my hair immediately stood. i quickly drove off w/o a 2nd glance. :o

Don't understand what did u see. I had been there until 3-4 am many days. Nothing frightening.

must have seen be squating up n down.. i saw some figure squating up n down..obviously he must be jo lor..so saw me walking towards his direction.. squat down to pull up his pants?

must have seen be squating up n down.. i saw some figure squating up n down..obviously he must be jo lor..so saw me walking towards his direction.. squat down to pull up his pants?

hi.. can i hook up with u?

hmm i seldom post lengthy messages here but i just roughly give an account of wat i thought i might have seen ytd night ard 11.15pm.

i was in my car before entering the roundabout (previously was very dark) which was opposite the 'sperm shape' pond, waiting for awhile b4 leaving the place. 2 cars were parked at the road bend in front near the lamp post which will light up at regular intervals. a walkway near the road bend will lead u to the small shelter area inside with the small fitness station next to it. i suppose trees or bushes are behind the shelter area.

from my car location, i noticed a black outline of a thin figure (against the backdrop of faint lighting) walking slowly on top of the bushes or trees behind the shelter area (bcos from my location i was not able to see the shelter at all). after abt a min, the figure walked again. the thin figure was walking very slowly and it did not look like the outline of a person or any animal (eg. monkey, cat, dog, etc). could feel my hair stood up on my arms and drove off immediately. i had driven there a few times ard 12am+ to 2+, 1st time came across such incident.

its my true account, u may draw ur own conclusions. if it turned out to be indeed someone walking on top of the trees or bushes (at dat kind of height) behind the shelter, so be it, maybe i really frightened myself.

apology for the long post. :)

Edited by Pat

Hey guys. I had a similar experience on sat night at 12 midnight. But I am quite sure it's a guy hiding behind the bushes. I suspect he is waiting for opportunity to rob those who are there alone.

When I saw him moving in the bushes with the sound he makes with the branches, I quickly ran out onto tue main road with lights and head straight home. Btw, i was all alone there and I didn't drive.

hmm i seldom post lengthy messages here but i just roughly give an account of wat i thought i might have seen ytd night ard 11.15pm.

i was in my car before entering the roundabout (previously was very dark) which was opposite the 'sperm shape' pond, waiting for awhile b4 leaving the place. 2 cars were parked at the road bend in front near the lamp post which will light up at regular intervals. a walkway near the road bend will lead u to the small shelter area inside with the small fitness station next to it. i suppose trees or bushes are behind the shelter area.

from my car location, i noticed a black outline of a thin figure (against the backdrop of faint lighting) walking slowly on top of the bushes or trees behind the shelter area (bcos from my location i was not able to see the shelter at all). after abt a min, the figure walked again. the thin figure was walking very slowly and it did not look like the outline of a person or any animal (eg. monkey, cat, dog, etc). could feel my hair stood up on my arms and drove off immediately. i had driven there a few times ard 12am+ to 2+, 1st time came across such incident.

its my true account, u may draw ur own conclusions. if it turned out to be indeed someone walking on top of the trees or bushes (at dat kind of height) behind the shelter, so be it, maybe i really frightened myself.

Hey guys. I had a similar experience on sat night at 12 midnight. But I am quite sure it's a guy hiding behind the bushes. I suspect he is waiting for opportunity to rob those who are there alone.

When I saw him moving in the bushes with the sound he makes with the branches, I quickly ran out onto tue main road with lights and head straight home. Btw, i was all alone there and I didn't drive.

since u mentioned that, thn next time i better becareful...in case robbing incident takes place

For you to see from the road towards the shelter is really far. You probably can't see the shelter because of a little slope behind it blocking it. On the slope are some small trees. I really would doubt you can see anything. But Benni said he had a similar experience and speculate it to be a robber, but no no, I think more likely a peeping tom. I've been to this shelter many a times, sometimes as late as 3am 4am 5am 6am and its absolutely safe. But I've spotted a bangla peeping at the famous malay couple at 4.30am before. So don't worry, the peeping tom is there for thrills only.

so in your car, the exercise corner should be at your left side? But if you're before the entrance to the roundabout, you shouldn't be able to see the pathway leading to the shelter! Also your 1st post about your spooky experience says excercise corner opposite the large canal.. which is the other end of the unlit pathway. There are 2 excercise corners on both sides of the entrance of the pathway leading to a shelter (pergola) in the middle of the path.

So which one is it?

Guest Thriller

For you to see from the road towards the shelter is really far. You probably can't see the shelter because of a little slope behind it blocking it. On the slope are some small trees. I really would doubt you can see anything. But Benni said he had a similar experience and speculate it to be a robber, but no no, I think more likely a peeping tom. I've been to this shelter many a times, sometimes as late as 3am 4am 5am 6am and its absolutely safe. But I've spotted a bangla peeping at the famous malay couple at 4.30am before. So don't worry, the peeping tom is there for thrills only.

You may be correct. Sometime back I have noticed a guy on top of the slope and trying to get a better view of the straight couple on the car parked on the roadside

Guest Thriller

You may be correct. Sometime back I have noticed a guy on top of the slope trying to get a better view of the straight couple on the car parked on the roadside

Where is the place exactly, i went today but couldn't find any car any people. Only saw buildings, i still thought it was a park actually --". Theres CBP crescent, park 1 2 3 and so many other areas, somebody tell me where it is actually? And i actually saw 2 teenagers about 15 years old walking there at 4am... weird what they're doing there....

Guest Past Stories

Not surprise that the place is haunted !!! heard that two foregner worker (sri lankan / bangadasher) fell to death when the place is under construction.

Guest Surprised

Gosh...There are still ppl who dont seem to understand that this CBP is a big scam....

So many ppl went there and wrote that there are not a single soul there yet there are still those who wanna waste their time there.

The chances one bump into a gay who's looking for sex in CBP is same as in your residential neighbourhood area. That is only when you are lucky.

Most of the time, u will find that u will be the only one there. Not even those who claim they are coming tonight.

Gosh...There are still ppl who dont seem to understand that this CBP is a big scam....

So many ppl went there and wrote that there are not a single soul there yet there are still those who wanna waste their time there.

The chances one bump into a gay who's looking for sex in CBP is same as in your residential neighbourhood area. That is only when you are lucky.

Most of the time, u will find that u will be the only one there. Not even those who claim they are coming tonight.

better go fort road carpark

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic