Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

To the bespectacled cute guy wearing white and came a lot, do msg me. Didn't even get your name.

not sure if we are talking about the right group? there were 3 of us at the open-air benches; one was shirtless, one had long-sleeve, i was the one with glasses (and blue t-shirt and long short) who laid down on the bench for a while.

not sure if we are talking about the right group? there were 3 of us at the open-air benches; one was shirtless, one had long-sleeve, i was the one with glasses (and blue t-shirt and long short) who laid down on the bench for a while.

Ahhh. Nice. Ur pic doesn't lie, I can tell as much.

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

can someone advise me on the actual location of the place.. was going around cbp at about 10pm but didn't see anyone around.... in the end went home disappointed.. haha

You can view previous posts here so you can check the maps of the specific places where it all happens. Or I can give you a tour if u wan LOL

Just witnessed a hot bj on a fit chinese guy. He was so high that he stripped off his tshirt n shorts n began thrusting his hips towards a eager mouth. wat a sight!

Hot! More details please!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic