Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Just curious, if you are there, walk past a car and saw some action inside the car, for each of the below scenarios, how will you react?

1) 2 guys having fun

2) a straight couple having fun

3) a solo guy strip off and having fun with himselg

4) a guy in the car seems like waiting

Wonder why some1 could be so daring as to strip himself naked, blind folded n chain himself to 4 corners of a pavilion. Wat if some1 not gay happen to be there. and its not like mid-night. out of the mind huh.

LOL i have seen him as well, me and my aj friend just walk and giggled at him :X

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Guest JUSTrand

You won't wanna go. It is boring.

Just because no one want you.

If u r seeking young guy, cbp might not be the place for you.

Of cos luck changes everything. Most of the time u went fit at least a young boy ard my age/hot dude to play with.

Have not had time to be down there in a long while to do my nudie ride and seeking fun .. seem the scene there has gone erratic heh. Got ta go check it again some day soon.....

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic