Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

is CBP an open area where guys can go by your car n peeps what you are doing inside the car wif another guy ? is it safe ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

A little warm tonight.cycling here in my usual nudie self.was since littlr action in the pergola but short most have left now but me and someone just came to walk walk.heheh..maybe night still going...but i get to do my nude ride. More later if three is action

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

A few hopefuls just came back. One even try to frisk as i ride past. Just cycling dude..have not home in on any thing yet hehe.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

A few hopefuls just came back. One even try to frisk as i ride past. Just cycling dude..have not home in on any thing yet hehe.

Not much happening at this place some Walkers about but not much connection.

sorry for the multi similar msgs... not sure how come my android phone did not alert me that it was sent. So I kept sending till I saw it refresh and change to show it did go thru.

Well at tyhe 11th hours from 4.30am till 6.30 am this morning.. wow... my record. Chinese, Indian and Malay. I guess when it rain it pours... To the last guy that came to join me and the indian guy... your cock is out of this world. I wish I could have fxxked that but since you are not up to it.. no problem but I would love to sit on that hard rod and nice head! It was unexpect.. to the first chinese..sorry no swallow man... and you are welcome..could have stayed a while man. But tonight also had some good conversation with three others. It was not all cocks and blows heh.

will try next week, wat is the good time?

Having been there for more then over a year plus, I can say the action is not as much as some would hype here but it does happen when it does like for me last night. But also depend on if you are picky too and if tops especially are picky. I am there for my own nudie ride and some time get into good conversation there. I have found more of those then getting into any action there. I am usually riding about there for about 6 hours at that sort of duration you can usually get 'usually lucky' or at least meeting other on the search. Last night there were more looking to serve others then going there to get 'served' if you know what I mean. So if all you do is spend 1-2 ours and then decide it is quiet then...it is quiet. For you. That's why I give updates.. unless I happen to be 'occupied' hee.

No week day or night rides for me... at least not there.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic