Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

A few weeks ago, the roped naked uncle was there. Unfortunately for him, an Ang moh was jogging along tht path with his dog n saw naked roped uncle. He was furious to see tht and make a police report. Two police cars came to do a search. Some guys, were questioned. So I guess thts the end of CBP. So guys. Pls be careful.

Edited by razz669

Not to be mean, I would be tempted to call the police if that rope uncle is there doing his shit without a care in the world.. if anything to get him taken away. Case close and maybe less police will go there or worst... walk the park again looking for him or another idiot who is not careful with who they try to tangle with at the park. They don't usually do that unless something bad happen or they have a report. When you want to act in a stupid way like that and just get your kicks off at the expense of others and ruin a good thing then I say you deserve to get caught by the law.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic