Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Not to be mean, I would be tempted to call the police if that rope uncle is there doing his shit without a care in the world.. if anything to get him taken away. Case close and maybe less police will go there or worst... walk the park again looking for him or another idiot who is not careful with who they try to tangle with at the park. They don't usually do that unless something bad happen or they have a report. When you want to act in a stupid way like that and just get your kicks off at the expense of others and ruin a good thing then I say you deserve to get caught by the law.

Lol Edited by Honda

Think we cannot blame any one person for the situation - it is well known that this is the place for cruising action. Not the first time I saw police there on patrols. Just wanted to ask the guys questioned what they were asked and what they answered just in case.

More concernd what cutemly said about cops without uniforms catching people. Can anyone confirm this is true or false?

Think we cannot blame any one person for the situation - it is well known that this is the place for cruising action. Not the first time I saw police there on patrols. Just wanted to ask the guys questioned what they were asked and what they answered just in case.

More concernd what cutemly said about cops without uniforms catching people. Can anyone confirm this is true or false?

i just shared what i saw , if you want to takethe risk just go ahead no one will stop you .

seriously next time if I see any one hv sex openly like nobody business I will definitely report police too, just not right to do that openly if you looking for outdoor group fun or nude walk pls go sauna or somewhere safe..so better watch out if anyone do it openly.

Many have had sex there but never come to the point where we get caught. I am not worry about hose folk like me or do a nude ride about on my bike. We are cautious, we are always watch and looking out.. but the stupid wanker who do this to himself by blind folding or just tie himself to the tree and just heck care about who sees him. That is just taking it a little too far and that is what gets ppl who are not into this mad and disturb. Many times, me or others have given warnings to guys fucking to stop as we saw something that could spell trouble and they or we would stop and observe before carrying on or just stop and move. It is just not worth it. But for some of this weird ones who takes it too far. Those I have trouble with.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Many have had sex there but never come to the point where we get caught. I am not worry about hose folk like me or do a nude ride about on my bike. We are cautious, we are always watch and looking out.. but the stupid wanker who do this to himself by blind folding or just tie himself to the tree and just heck care about who sees him. That is just taking it a little too far and that is what gets ppl who are not into this mad and disturb. Many times, me or others have given warnings to guys fucking to stop as we saw something that could spell trouble and they or we would stop and observe before carrying on or just stop and move. It is just not worth it. But for some of this weird ones who takes it too far. Those I have trouble with.

He deserved it lah. Dare to bare it all like dis and blindfold himself, really asking for trouble.

Lots of mozzies tonight but there are done guys hanging about tonight right now.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3-4 guys walking about, one couple...not sure other are looking as busy talking a three walk, I've silly prc in light color clothing walking pass me toward Perlora talking loud on his phone. Hope is us not hanging about our sitting at the perola

Confirm silly prc talking loudly on the mobile at the perola. No chance of abutting happening there about.can hear him even from where i sit at a bench far from him. Already 20+mozxie bites...damn worst fine i even got bitten here and i am not even doing my nude ride.

Typing thru my glove and half blind as glasses in bag heee... Prc lying there talking on his phone like arguing like that at the pergola. Two guys in black tee walking pass talking, one in sport fear walking up toward the other end of the park.hardly any action now.already got bitten by lots of mozzies hope that clear it up.

Typing thru my glove and half blind as glasses in bag heee... Prc lying there talking on his phone like arguing like that at the pergola. Two guys in black tee walking pass talking, one in sport fear walking up toward the other end of the park.hardly any action now.already got bitten by lots of mozzies hope that clear it up.

Sine other guys turn up.on in particular on black pants and slight roll up sleeves..walking about looking, even day into the pergola Yu see Wei us there.don't seem to be checking anyone out in particular...plain cloth fuzz? As i did not all our signal him so nothing to sense about me.hope just someone a bit novice checking guys out lah

Loud talking prc has finally left the perola and went out of the area.

Executive looking tall guy has left the place.got in the car and loss like drive off by some one. Hmmmmm. Another car parked here, this guy seen to Hoover near the road just in the shadows of the park.

Oh ya, hugger path near the down pond, two Indian workers sitting on the path way chatting.so guess my str8 fellow cyclist who like to hj there is out of luck. Saw him cycle by.guess he is out of luck here.

Was in ghe shafoe but think it eas a light colour car

Was in ghe shafoe but think it eas a light colour car

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic