Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

I mean he was driven off by a light colored car..hege..hard to use glove to type.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

A couple of guys here but not really my type not really into it..just survey this place since i have not been here for some time a lot has change.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Funny how a cisco van was patrolling the place just now and heard from my green here they use the search light a little.but why Cisco van and not police.hmmmm

My regular kaki here

Police is one thing but spreading VD, that is a big assumption.i know for a fact the many i had sex with here we carry our safe sex and not once we comprise that that u am aware or this could be fear mongering. But if this place has to be less frequent do much the better

Well got to do my nude ride.night breezy night.suddenly there are more guys about.not so much my type but can see they looking all over. Even a trio on the prowl too

The short guy in black so you called the police to this place.why because I did not respond to you and your fren? I am not the one that spoilt this place being irresponsible like the guy who tired himself to the trees and cause problem here but hey you want to play this. Ihope you know what you are in for when you cone here again.

He spoilt the fun of a lot of people there who were all just cruising.thus us not like we terrorist the place of str8.thus us late at night.where we are all looking for the same thing.i just want to do my nude ride in peace and i already Scott the place so as not to disturb people not into stuff we all are into.fuckimg sour grape. Just face the fact lah if someone does not have an interest in you we can say no. Just coos you saw nee naked and i do not want you near me you not shoik. Well if he is from here....well this btm will haunt you when you come here. I ride here with no incidentfor treats and i protect this place from trouble makers, this bugger is one.and keep doing this will just make this place reputation worst for all. Stupid plu.

The short guy in black so you called the police to this place.why because I did not respond to you and your fren? I am not the one that spoilt this place being irresponsible like the guy who tired himself to the trees and cause problem here but hey you want to play this. Ihope you know what you are in for when you cone here again.

Btw, I came alone and he is not my frd.

Edited by LookingArd

I am still here. Heh. I can still be looking at the pergola with my bino and not be seen by the cars of the police.

Well he better also hope police don't monitor this forum. since he made a call with his phone, tbd police would be interested to know what he was doing there and since we can call him out he was looking for action there too.hope they don't come visiting him tracing his number. Heh and ask what he is doing there or just keep him on record.

All gone from the place due to one asshole. No one here now

The poor police. Already overworked. Now must also attend to non life threatening cases. Oh way maybe they can have a nice break in the park. Maybe provide some eye candy.

I wish! heheh...  it happens lah. Always the black sheeps among our kind that due to their own short cumming spoils a good thing. Were you there last night? Sorry without my glasses I don't see too well plus the stark white light from my phones.

Haven't been there. Hate it when the benches are wet. Not that many dry days. Next time I go I will light mosquito coils and open up my tin of mosquito repellent. Dengue is a menace. Maybe bring my cookies and cream. Have a picnic with the men in blue. Haha.

Sound like a good plan after the rainy season heh.....

To the chinese guy wearing the long sleeved white shirt and singlet underneath earlier tonight at about 1-2am...

I'm not done with you and definitely want to taste you again.

Too bad there were too many people around earlier.

Pm me and let's plan for another round...this time, I'm gonna take my time with you.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic