Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

One should not be too overly concern with the police patrolling there. It is not something new but has been happening for years there. Most time they are there on crime prevention rounds and to ensure no cars/motorbike is using the raod loops for racing and stunt practices.

ALSO if you happen to be doing the wrong thing at the wrong place they patrol by then you have something to be concern.  heh. Usually PLU are not their main target unless you have trouble makers like PLU sour grapes who calls them in after being turned down.

Just be discreet and always on the look out and be exposing yourself to only other PLU and not str8 couples or other types that are at the park for more conventional reason like exercising or just walking by. Even if it is another PLU and they show or indicate no interest.. just let it go. There are many other less exposed areas to hang away from the main roads and usually the police does not walk in unless there are reasons for it. Even then there are ways to walk away in the opposite direction if you know the pathway well enough.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic