Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Okay ... I keep getting many pm not asking to do notti things to my orifices but how they can get to CBP and look for fun heheh... So instead of having to send attachment info each time I get a pm, here it is again in the thread. Have fun finding play dates there or give me a shout out when you see me to say hie. Especially big long toolers. LOL

So here is the map I did up to explain the zones.

146I4XQBZA4YxWqwelnQWvz3HCjMe.jpg

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Yes that is why I skip it last week and maybe this week. With the rainy season... the mozzie breeding is pretty intense then usual as I normally don't get bitten much but the last time I was there.. I got bitten more then usual and some of the guys who where there also made the same comments. Tried the anti-mozzie patch and wipe and they all seem to fail.

Looks like I got to find another mean of having fun this weekend for now heheh... unless I get too horny and feel the urge too strong to ignore heee

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Good lot of ppl tonight. At least 8

The construction site of the school now has a bright light that in some Way lightly lit up some area of the park where guys walk about. Not too bright but in time this might get brighter. Sigh. Cbp will not have long more to go.

Still some ppl here. Another nude cyclist there tonight. too. He's into milking so was not willing to do anything but to watch and keep it in heh

Edited by upshot

Got China guy here too. Not 7 my u type. Big tall bugger. Anyone into yhat heee

Was there about 2.10am saw the nude cyclist too. But no other people around...

Ya he was about but you might be at the wrong part of the park course there was about 4-6 people about walking about or hanginh around the main cruising part of the park. Only we cyclists were cycling the whole CBP while the rest stays closer to one section. Was chatting for a while with a top at a bench near the glaring spotlight of the UN construction at about 2.30am then at the pergola with two guys having fun by about close to 3am and another top at about close to 4am but nearer the pool.

146I4XQBZA4YxWqwelnQWvz3HCjMe.jpg

Okay seem to me there are people who can't find their way reading my map and indication in english. All I can add is what I wrote to one of them just now. So I am writing it here for all those who can't still find their way to the place to cruise.

"Hi Upshot

I was last night at the loop near Xlinx. Where is the place u refering to?

I refered to the map you posted in the forum through my phone, and still cannot visualize where is it, lol"

My reply to him:

" No one hangs at the loops unless in their cars and usually are str8. Police patrol the loops more often then other locations without getting out of their cars. No one walks about at the loops looking for action. The map indicates very clearly unless you have problem reading maps or English instruction. I have clearly marked out the purple area and wrote in words the main area of cruising activity.

If you can't find it still then go down during day light to get your bearing and study the whole location landmarks before making another trip there at night."

upshot aerial view map though good is not updated. There is a new road that leads in to CBP called Somapah Road.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/changi-business-park-central-1/17642_1.html

Thanks for the input man but I have my reason for not updating too much more information then it needs. Anyone wants to know more have to spend sometime there to look for the "usual" and then explore further to find the additional information especially the newer lobangs. You can't be sure who is READING THIS THREAD for intel.

There should be enough information there for any newbie to make some sense of the place and where to go in the general direction without me spoon feed or give step by step advice as to where to go, how to go, where to park, where to cruise, where is the best of the best hotspot to be walking or posing or slutting...etc. heheheheh... some people if need to get so much details before making the effort to go , I rather not have them going down there.

Edited by upshot

Okay seem to me there are people who can't find their way reading my map and indication in english. All I can add is what I wrote to one of them just now. So I am writing it here for all those who can't still find their way to the place to cruise.

"Hi Upshot

I was last night at the loop near Xlinx. Where is the place u refering to?

I refered to the map you posted in the forum through my phone, and still cannot visualize where is it, lol"

My reply to him:

" No one hangs at the loops unless in their cars and usually are str8. Police patrol the loops more often then other locations without getting out of their cars. No one walks about at the loops looking for action. The map indicates very clearly unless you have problem reading maps or English instruction. I have clearly marked out the purple area and wrote in words the main area of cruising activity.

If you can't find it still then go down during day light to get your bearing and study the whole location landmarks before making another trip there at night."

gd job!

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

A little quiet tonight. 2 cruisers so far walking about.

Lots of mozzies tonight. At least those that are biting me...and I am still fully clothed!

Edited by upshot

More folks cruising now.. many came by cars and one in a mini scooter.

Edited by upshot

Nice pinoy encounter by the pond.
Look like going to rain or storm coming on as I am about finished with him and he left.

Edited by upshot

Caugth in the heavy down pour at the pergola. Wish there wa a top here for some rain screwing heeee...oh well cycle in the rain nude will have to do

nice

Very much a wham-bam-thank-sir and he is off.... Wish he could have sustain longer. The rain came on not longer and all the others got into their cars. I just did my rain dance in the nude and cycle abit and called it a night after the rain stop. They carried on from what I saw in the cars as they emerge from them. But I had my fun and my ride so decided to go home. Anyhooo no more rubbers. Fuck why do most top knowing they want to fuck don't buy their own rubber and expect btms to supply. The next one that tells me this and is not cute looking but damn persistence .. he can go jerk and play with himself for free as a cheapskate. Good thing a few of those I recently start having fun again at CBP and chat with brought their own or they will not ask for any sex if they don't have it till another time. I left about 3am.

BTW, there was a very tall guy that was very cute looking and maybe a bit angmo mix ... very shy and starting near the No1 fitness exercise site where the bloody strong glaring spotlight is now shining into the park. Think he might be there to scout out as I never saw him about after that. I am 1.8m.. he is easily a little more taller and smartly dressed. Yummy.

Edited by upshot

Very much a wham-bam-thank-sir and he is off.... Wish he could have sustain longer. The rain came on not longer and all the others got into their cars. I just did my rain dance in the nude and cycle abit and called it a night after the rain stop. They carried on from what I saw in the cars as they emerge from them. But I had my fun and my ride so decided to go home. Anyhooo no more rubbers. Fuck why do most top knowing they want to fuck don't buy their own rubber and expect btms to supply. The next one that tells me this and is not cute looking but damn persistence .. he can go jerk and play with himself for free as a cheapskate. Good thing a few of those I recently start having fun again at CBP and chat with brought their own or they will not ask for any sex if they don't have it till another time. I left about 3am.

BTW, there was a very tall guy that was very cute looking and maybe a bit angmo mix ... very shy and starting near the No1 fitness exercise site where the bloody strong glaring spotlight is now shining into the park. Think he might be there to scout out as I never saw him about after that. I am 1.8m.. he is easily a little more taller and smartly dressed. Yummy.

could it be that they dont bring rubber coz considering doing it without :huh:

wow who cld that tall guy be :P

could it be that they dont bring rubber coz considering doing it without :huh:

wow who cld that tall guy be :P

Like the many others they always ask if I have one on me as they did not carry one. In any case i will not do without using one.

Well maybe he would go down again heheh... on a second thought he does look mix like anglo+chinese .. lagi more sexy heheh

someone biking a while ago..

I think he is the guy I meet last time I was there and he was also cycling about naked. He most unlikely to want to get into the action as he is into milking his penis. He was watching me and two guys having a go but he does not want to join in or be touched as he said he was milking and had already been saving is sperm from releasing for over 2 weeks.

I think he is the guy I meet last time I was there and he was also cycling about naked. He most unlikely to want to get into the action as he is into milking his penis. He was watching me and two guys having a go but he does not want to join in or be touched as he said he was milking and had already been saving is sperm from releasing for over 2 weeks.

whats he gonna do with all that sperm.. i hopenot put it to waste ;)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic