Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

whats he gonna do with all that sperm.. i hopenot put it to waste ;)

Everyone has their own fetish and style. And if that is what they choose to do there that is their mojo.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

PM from HONDA to me:

Sent Yesterday, 03:11 PM

"Bitch shut up your cb mouth , pls respect ppl privacy."

"cbp By Honda - Today, 01:54 AM.

Ok noted let me kno when you are going down , will prepare my camera and ask police to catch a pervert nude cyclist @@"

It's game on ...

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 6/3/2014 at 10:40 PM, upshot said:

PM from HONDA to me:

Sent Yesterday, 03:11 PM

"Bitch shut up your cb mouth , pls respect ppl privacy."

"cbp By Honda - Today, 01:54 AM.

Ok noted let me kno when you are going down , will prepare my camera and ask police to catch a pervert nude cyclist @@"

It's game on ...

:(

Edited by Joseph Tan

hehe tried to pm only but ur inbox full? anyways sorry posted here instead :/

Tonight's CBP is the new Orchard Road, at least 7 cars with handful cuming in pairs…

whats the usual 'protocol' for those coming in cars? do they park, leave their cars and scout like the others? or they pick up folks they like and drive off?

visited just a few times and havent seen much in cars

there were but seems straight couples just having music and driving passed and thats all

does not sound good...looks like an operation going on

It does happen once in a while to have more then the usual few cars at the site. Some park a little further off and walk over. But the crowd is still very small unlike other places.

But you have a point., It might be an operation but use of public cars by official authorities is a little less then likely as it is not proper procedures to convey detainees in non gazetted vehicles unless they call in the police van later to to haul whoever they round up back heheh.. I think anything experienced in Fort Road or the Sauna are just example of what can possibly happen. I feel if people don't over step their boundaries or behavior at any place like peeping at str8 having sex at the park for example, would warrant people calling to complain so much that an operation had to be implemented to stop the activities. But yes there are risk we have to take as part in our naughty pursuit.

And then we have assholes from here who would call the police just because as faggy drama queens and cause problem for others thinking they can get away with it. I suspect the same like that asshole who could not accept my answer of no to him approach and then called the police on me. In so doing, ruin it for everyone at the park when Uncle Sam came patrolling for a few hours. I am still tracking the joker and not just as CBP.

hehe tried to pm only but ur inbox full? anyways sorry posted here instead :/

whats the usual 'protocol' for those coming in cars? do they park, leave their cars and scout like the others? or they pick up folks they like and drive off?

visited just a few times and havent seen much in cars

there were but seems straight couples just having music and driving passed and thats all

Play by ear…

Out of town for a while now and it sounds pretty happening.. can't wait to be back to check it out. heh...  hope that pathetic small gas Honda is not going to spoil everyone's fun by calling the cops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic