Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Much about the park seem to have died down at least in here heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Some dead souls about. Heee

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Few just left. So just like 3 about.

Edited by upshot

Might be time call it a good night

Still early lah I think. Hee. Omly worth cycling around to recce for now

Edited by upshot

Iam all over the park. Heh

Good hunting hee. There is an Indian worker in sarong.Think he looking for action. Anyone into slim Indian male might want to come down to connect nefore he goes off heh

Must like you a lot then heee.

Modest lot

Modest lot

He left already. But there was a big chub here but I am not into him. Any one looking for that might get lucky but think he just left

Edited by upshot

Yummy Indian guy.

Edited by upshot

u had an indian for tonight?

Actually 1 Indian and 2 Chinese. Not a bad night.1 of the chinese I met there before and done it so it was repeat act heh.

Quiet night so far. Earlier still.

2 Indians workers on the prowl heee. About 5 Chinese walking or sitting about. Too earlier for anything I guess. Time to go cycle about abit till later

2 nice meat... Yummy

any indians still?

no they left at about 12am I think they need to go back to their shall. Seem they did that last week too.

After the rain.... Very quiet with just a 2 or 3 walling and standing about as park benches a little wet.

Edited by upshot

Gotten a bit more folks now.

Pouring rain again and the fuzz driving about. Almost all driven off

Edited by upshot

I think I was here too early. Still a newbie to these grounds.

Had a super great time with a hot jogger about 3 weeks back. Had to use quite a few tissues to clean up ;)

Hoping to catch him again.

Left the cruisy grounds with no action or maybe I was picky and only wanted the jogger for more fun.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic