Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Damn looks like it's going to rain.. guess my butt fun has to be postpone. heh..

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Give yr butt a rest la..aiyoh...

How often do you think I have my fun anywhere leh. This is just my 5th visit in the last 8 months anywhere else when it comes to hoookups. :yuk: I am there at time to  chat with others regulars or my nude ride.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I think I was here too early. Still a newbie to these grounds.

Had a super great time with a hot jogger about 3 weeks back. Had to use quite a few tissues to clean up ;)

Hoping to catch him again.

Left the cruisy grounds with no action or maybe I was picky and only wanted the jogger for more fun.

How does the jogger looks like? Wearing singlet or naked?

146I4XQBZA4YxWqwelnQWvz3HCjMe.jpg

As requested by someone in PM....

Just note that this map I did about 2 year ago. Some parts of it has changed. There are building half built in the map or non existing but are now fully built. I think any more information I can share is already there. Anything more, I shall not say because you don't know who is reading this map as well. So only generic information here.

Edited by upshot

• 2 weeks later...

Nice moonlit nite.

Nope. Got two TP bikes came in though heeee

8 to 9walkers heh..Where got crowded one this place.

One more police van make the round and almost all.... Up and get away heeee

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic