Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

But still who wanna go? He probably strolled or took his Saturday off day breaks in the park.

So now whr will the action shift to? Fort Road? Eco?

Scary..the construction worker committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree in the park on Tuesday ,I'm sure the spirit will still stay there...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been checking out this place for 3 straight days in a row during the holidays since wednesday. The hype of this place is going to die soon. Several random police raids had been conducted recently due to some complaints from the neighbouring school. I had hard time explaining to 5 roaming (by foot) police officers questioning me what was I doing there at wee hours in the morning. Good thing I was on my jogging attire coz if not, I had no way out of the interrogation. My suggestion is to let the place cool down first for a while and resume cruising later. Please be vigilant when you visit the place. Just some friendly advice from a friend here. 

Edited by patisoy

Been checking out this place for 3 straight days in a row during the holidays since wednesday. The hype of this place is going to die soon. Several random police raids had been conducted recently due to some complaints from the neighbouring school. I had hard time explaining to 5 roaming (by foot) police officers questioning me what was I doing there at wee hours in the morning. Good thing I was on my jogging attire coz if not, I had no way out of the interrogation. My suggestion is to let the place cool down first for a while and resume cruising later. Please be vigilant when you visit the place. Just some friendly advice from a friend here. 

What kind of nonsense are you talking about? Random police raids by roaming foot police? Hey.. its CNY and do you think the police operating at full force? They're stretched to the limits in terms of manpower and they have much more important duties to attend to on public holiday long weekend than walking around CBP! They're better off patrolling crowded places and attending to emergencies than be at CBP disturbing harmless activities!

Or was it just YOU they were looking for? Do you look suspicious? Maybe you looked like a sneaky thief or very dangerous robber? Someone driving by spotted you?

Due to complaints from the school? Again you're just sprouting shit. And not credible shit! Why in the world would a school whose buildings are so far from the park be complaining about some limited activities in the dead of the night?? Did you scream that loud when you get your arse plucked till the whole Changi heard you or what? Oh yes, you're from that noisy breed ya? Sorry I forgot. Not just noisy but full of shit!

I've been there very often too.. including the last few days and I don't see any roaming foot policemen.

Please go back to where to crawled from and don't come here to sow fear and rumours!

What kind of nonsense are you talking about? Random police raids by roaming foot police? Hey.. its CNY and do you think the police operating at full force? They're stretched to the limits in terms of manpower and they have much more important duties to attend to on public holiday long weekend than walking around CBP! They're better off patrolling crowded places and attending to emergencies than be at CBP disturbing harmless activities!

Or was it just YOU they were looking for? Do you look suspicious? Maybe you looked like a sneaky thief or very dangerous robber? Someone driving by spotted you?

Due to complaints from the school? Again you're just sprouting shit. And not credible shit! Why in the world would a school whose buildings are so far from the park be complaining about some limited activities in the dead of the night?? Did you scream that loud when you get your arse plucked till the whole Changi heard you or what? Oh yes, you're from that noisy breed ya? Sorry I forgot. Not just noisy but full of shit!

I've been there very often too.. including the last few days and I don't see any roaming foot policemen.

Please go back to where to crawled from and don't come here to sow fear and rumours![/

quote] wow ... Why so angry?

I was there the last three nights. No police sighted. Pls do not spread rumors like these. In any case, fyi - plain clothes police officer cannot entrap you since the tg rhu case. They have to be uniformed. In any event, I have seen patrol cars but think of it another way dude, the place is safer because of them. :)

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

Where is this Keppel Building are you talking about? If you are parked by the roads all about the park area, how would a police car "suddenly" come out of nowhere? If you were engrossed with what you were doing in the car to look up and spot approaching cars. : :whistle:

Police don't unlawfully drive on to the park's grass area to try to surprise people. Chances of police walking in are usually unusual unless someone called the cops and reported something as it has happen before. As for police car patroling there, that is a GIVEN. I have yet to be there all this 6+ years and never encounters no police entering. For sure they will be drive in do some police presence to deter problems. But it is not like they will be there in and out the whole night like there are no other place to patrol.

In fact the exception to the rule of more patrols in ojne night is if those fools with cars or motorbikes use the loops to do illegal racing and make a lot of noise. When that happens you can be sure a few patrol cars will be there and making regular visit as police should. NOT BECAUSE so much the gay activities unless you guys are spoiling the scene there by being a nuisance to unfortunatel folks who are in the park to working, walking by or just resting at the parkafter work. If you want to go there and not do your ground work to recce the place before you start or are prepared to know what to say when you unfortunately are stopped by the police then you have only yourself to blame. Study the roads in and out of the park. Know where inside the park you can sneak away from...etc. For people i suspect are not there for the same reason i am, I would avoid them at all cost. Why give people reasons to call the police?

So have fun when you are there but you are in public area so be on the alert. You should be lucky the police still patrol all those roads. Not all the people who go there for action are about screwing action. Some are there to steal your things. Also ifyou want to give advice, unless you have been there often and can keep your observation level headed. Just calling it as it is after a bit of observation is not healthy.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I think that was something most of us who have been frequecing this park has come to know for year. I guess that day is about here. But there other spots you can still cruise but it would be further off from the usual haunt.

For one thing there is not enough lighting for students to be studying there so you can be sure anyone heading that in the middle of the night are there for only one main kind of activity.

Unfortunately, that also mean str8 couples going there for paktoring/sexual romp. The only ways for it to get sensitive leading to the "clean up" scenario as mentioned above, is if gay guys crusiing for fun mistaken or overly agressive try to engages guys there who could be waiting for their g/f or just hanging at the park working out. Or every guys wo are peeping toms looking to see sexual action of str8 couples. ( We cruisers are already okay with being watched heh)

I see more guys who would still wish to head there to be more careful and discerning in who they approach and how they approach. I have seen some really stubor ones who are die hard who just refuse to accept no for an answer. Bad ways of going about it will just make matters harder for all.

But it could also possibly be a park that will be shared by all for one common "passionate" activity heheh... Str8 or gay or whatever. I guess my time of cycling nude there is up (to some extend) especially at the usual main hot spot. But I am fine with that. Had my share of fun all these many years...but there are still some spots but I ain't revealing that heheh..

Just be careful and mindful guys.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

after a long while, I went back to CBP about 2 weeks ago on a sat morning about 2am. it was a whole lot brighter now, with the excess light from SUTD flooding the normally dark area near the while tent. there were a few individual guys cruising, and I got blown but a nice stocky guy (who asked me to film him doing it on his phone). but I did notice a large group of young men (about 5-6 people) walking together who obviously weren't cruising. could they be from SUTD dorm? I think that very soon, because there are now more people around CBP at night that they will turn on the park-lights, spelling the death of outdoor cruising there.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic