Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

44 minutes ago, Fan2fan said:

I'm here ... walking naked but no one 

wow.. so early and you are doing that heheh it has got to be damn quiet for you to be doing that at that time heheh... I would not start my nude cycling until after midnight at the earliest when i was doing it . heh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

16 minutes ago, upshot said:

wow.. so early and you are doing that heheh it has got to be damn quiet for you to be doing that at that time heheh... I would not start my nude cycling until after midnight at the earliest when i was doing it . heh

Wah...make sure you cycling with hard on okay ?!

On 26/06/2016 at 0:53 AM, Notti said:

N left 12mn...

I think u left a bit early, hmm which was you? i was there at 11+

And to the two hot topless boys in black shorts who were like trying to find a spot to frolic, i like the way u two play outdoor, keen to hook up there again?

Edited by TYRtan
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic