Male HQ

About Nipples

Guest voxierock

well, my nipples began to protrude when i started gaining mass (workout), didnt think about it much, although was a little concern. but i realize it gets really sensitive, to the point that i will get hard even at the ruffling of my shirt.

hrmm.. am not reaaally a fan of biting or mishandling nipples, haha.

Rather them treated in a gentle manner, if teased the right way..

=cough= i'm just yours. hahaha..

am just saying~

well, my nipples began to protrude when i started gaining mass (workout), didnt think about it much, although was a little concern. but i realize it gets really sensitive, to the point that i will get hard even at the ruffling of my shirt.

hrmm.. am not reaaally a fan of biting or mishandling nipples, haha.

Rather them treated in a gentle manner, if teased the right way..

=cough= i'm just yours. hahaha..

am just saying~

You're mine? *grin*

That's hot!

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

• 2 weeks later...

here's my idea of a nipples orgy (for lack of a better word):

get 3 nipples sensitive guys to be the so called "victims" - tie their hands up so they cannot do anything....they could be standing up, sitting down etc...

then for every one of the victims, there should be at least 2 "players" willing to pleasure the victims by playing with their nipples - they can lick, suck, bite etc but only play with the nipples. imagine those tied up victims writhing and moaning but cannot do anything since they are tied up...

the playing will end after the players are satisfied that the victims are well pleasured. but of course the victims will reward the players by either giving them a hj or bj...depending on the willingness. but no anal will be involved.

i dun mind being the victim...hahahha.... :P

Edited by bigtommyboysg

I think its cool and nice. Usually only guys with nice bods have this. If I were you, I wouldnt worry too much :) Hahaha. And you should have much more confidence with everyone looking at you :D

I love licking nipple which is pointed, i love my nipple to my lick and it turn me on

• 2 weeks later...

Wahahah, tuning radio knobs :clap: I hate that too .. overly violent ones.

Actually, I think its pretty much an individual preference in all there is about the nipples.

I personally like protruding nipples but I know a lot of my friends both male and female do not like their men to have protruding ones. To me a pierced nipple is sexy but i know its not everyone's cuppa.

Some like it to be played, some don't. I have seen someone who is so over sensitive that if you accidentally brushed onto it .. he can get a hard on. I had another guy long ago, who wanted me to bite it so hard I swear i was worried i could have almost bitten it off.

I don't... I am not too crazy about it. Especially those who treat my nipples like radio knobs and turn them violently to find the radio station of choice. I actually get turned off and it would be hard for me to get back into the game after I have lost the mood.

Then again, maybe I am the weirdo here.

Edited by Behrhunter

Guest iz_ariays

all here talking about nipples getting licked and sucked.

how about people who are crazy for licking nipples? even to the extent of turning off the other party due to extreme pain while biting or sucking or turning it like a kitchen stove switch? lolz..

i know extremists are into nipple torture but im definitely not into that.

Edited by iz_ariays

all here talking about nipples getting licked and sucked.

how about people who are crazy for licking nipples? even to the extent of turning off the other party due to extreme pain while biting or sucking or turning it like a kitchen stove switch? lolz..

i know extremists are into nipple torture but im definitely not into that.

yeah lickin n sucking is fine but not torture or extremists type nice sensual is cool :P

All these posts reminded me of the last time I had my nipple played with ... He was high from the alcohol ... Although we tried to get some sleep after the partying ... He was still rather naughty ... Started to suck on my nipple ... Swishing his tongue around my nipple ... I was enjoying it when suddenly he started nibbling gently ... Then harder ... Although I winced in pain ... But I sort of enjoyed it since he was my " predator " ... Yes , a little bit of nibbling is ok ... But too much pain is a no no and a turn off ...

Now I am horny for nipple fun ... :oops:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Outdoors

Anyone here have pierced nipples? Or tried sucking or licking them? My nipples are really tiny but extremely sensitive. I get crazy when they are sucked and licked.. and I got them pierced. Now they're a little less tiny, but still so sensitive. And because they are pierced I can hook them up for some SM-type play.. very fun...

Guest dark_jedi

i LOVE nipple play :)

my nips are very sensitive, actually my body is sensitive haha...

i would love to do some sensual licks and sucks over the area, then give a quick nip/bite which never fails to elicit moans...

but my ex didn't quite like it...

Hello, I'm just wondering how many of you have fetish for nipples?

As in, my boyfriend likes my nipples to be sort of like uh... pointed out and he enjoys toying with it.

I also enjoy the sensation.

But some of my gay friends often say pointed nipples somehow turn them off.

The problem about having pointed nipples is that I like wearing tight fits and my nipples would surface on my top and everyone just stares at it.

Can I know what are you guys' views on pointed nipples?

Having pointed nipples are hot. I love playing with it especially when he gets turn on....

I do have friends whom has pointed nipples. Some of them are really shy with thier nipples that they just have to wear 2 t-shirts or loose t-shirts just to hide them. But there is some of them whom would wear tight fit t-shirts and care less about public's opinion.

Having pointed nipples are hot. I love playing with it especially when he gets turn on....

I do have friends whom has pointed nipples. Some of them are really shy with thier nipples that they just have to wear 2 t-shirts or loose t-shirts just to hide them. But there is some of them whom would wear tight fit t-shirts and care less about public's opinion.

Hmm im one of those latter ones hehe.. <_<