Male HQ

Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)

Guest china

Thanks starlioned, u r so considerate. It is hard for those guys surviving overseas. Most of them were from country area of China, assuming the duty of supporting a whole family. They were not well-educated nor well-trained. They traveled thounds of miles to Singapore, wondering they could earn lots of money here. Yet their ambition fell apart when they found themself located at the bottom of social stratum. They were abused by their boss, looked down upon by the natives. It is nature that some of them turn to the "fast money".
Their behavior is annoying to some citizens. But I think they would be glad to make a change if the government provide a chance to turn "soliciting/loitering" into "prostitution".
BTW: is homosexual prostitution allowed by law?

• 1 month later...

Hi. Can anyone who has used the services of these Chinese boys, please provide feedback. It is obvious their photos in the various sites eg. GG or Fantasy Boys have been photoshopped esp. the 6 pecs.

I need to know:

1. Any cute Chinese boys u can recommend? Cute face and not so bad bod?

2. How are their services? My brief chat with some of them - impression is thye can be quite callous.

3. What time can I catch lots of them crusiing the streets of Chinatown? The last time I was there usually will just 1 or 2 outside CK.

4. Any specific place they hang out?

5. The rates charged by the agencies at $250 or evn $200 are a rip-off. So please do share your experiences.

Many thanks.

Guest Guest
Hi. Can anyone who has used the services of these Chinese boys, please provide feedback. It is obvious their photos in the various sites eg. GG or Fantasy Boys have been photoshopped esp. the 6 pecs.

I need to know:

1. Any cute Chinese boys u can recommend? Cute face and not so bad bod?

2. How are their services? My brief chat with some of them - impression is thye can be quite callous.

3. What time can I catch lots of them crusiing the streets of Chinatown? The last time I was there usually will just 1 or 2 outside CK.

4. Any specific place they hang out?

5. The rates charged by the agencies at $250 or evn $200 are a rip-off. So please do share your experiences.

Many thanks.

You want fresh and cheap................ where to find..

$250 is reasonable if service is good .. .. ... .

The further you walk away, the more the price will fall...!

That is, if u go direct to the meat market (chinatown or wherever they hang-out).

Ordering take-away from the websites, you have to pay the middleman, therefore $250.

Are they good?

The local Chinese money boys here in Shanghai can be quite sua ku. Only lie back and expect you to do everything for them. Most of them are from the farms out in Anhui/Shandong - total waste of time.

Guest Guest

Ordering take-away from the websites, you have to pay the middleman, therefore $250.

I don't mind paying if I am really getting what I want based on the pics in the websites. However, sad to say, these pics and the representations made by the agents are grossly exaggerated and inaccurate, and I usually end up being greatly disappointed. That's why I would rather cruise and see these Chinese guys in person before picking who I want.

Its true that what normally stated in the website is inaccurate, espescially on their dick sizes. You can easily get them on trevvy chat and bargain down the price. When they are desperate for $, they will agree to as low as $80 but on one condition, they only service in chinatown area. I manage to get 4 guys so far. Some are of model quality in terms of looks.My advice is, pls insist they have thier showers first and do not carry lots of cash and make sure you shower only after they leave your room.

Its true that what normally stated in the website is inaccurate, espescially on their dick sizes. You can easily get them on trevvy chat and bargain down the price. When they are desperate for $, they will agree to as low as $80 but on one condition, they only service in chinatown area. I manage to get 4 guys so far. Some are of model quality in terms of looks.My advice is, pls insist they have thier showers first and do not carry lots of cash and make sure you shower only after they leave your room.

what's the reason why they only service in chinatown area?

Guest Guest
what's the reason why they only service in chinatown area?

They stay in Chinatown and so they don't have to spend on travelling.

Guest Guest
Do they fxxk?

Most do not have the stamina to fxxk for long time. Some prefer to be fxxked, as they think it is easier to lie down and not exert much energy.

Guest Obama

If i have a choice, I rather spend my $ to homebased masseur. Not only the price is lower any yet i can get a very good spa retreat, provide you get the right therapist. Paying for $250, I dun even get a good massage, why should i pay for sex service?

I have never understood why people would pay for sex? And even more stating they are worth it and all this all that. BUt well people are people and they want what they cant get from normal situations. Paying $150 to $250 for massage/fun and the man of your type , sorry man i rather use the money for other thing.

bigis4me, this type of thing not worth to understand, don't need to think so much, most people in this society now don't mind fake, we can't deny more people soul feel empty within. i no comment though i not encourage, if they really feel happy & can really get what they want like buying Love & sex, good for them, each needs is different :)

Edited by snowball

Speaking in a neutral position;

Some reason why some people would pay for sex:

1. Money boys (MB) are readily available.

2. No commitment, just a transaction.

3. They can choose and pick the type of MB they want without fear of rejection, etc.

4. They are financially capable and don't mind paying.

5. They may not be physically attractive, past their prime, etc.

6. Can change different money boy every time. Has variety.

7. Not too paranoid about contagious diseases.

8. Morality can take a back seat.

9. Optimistic, adventurous, risk taker

Some reason why some don't pay for sex:

1. Money boys not their cup of tea.

2. Believes in love and commitment.

3. Easily get men (not MB) they like/want.

4. Financially thrifty or believe that money can be put to better use or financially not able.

5. They are physically attractive and could easily get the type they want.

6. Very cautious about contagious diseases.

7. Morality certainly plays a role.

8. Pessimist, traditional, conservative, playing it safe.

It simply boils down to Different Folks, Different Strokes...

Guest GUEST45
Most do not have the stamina to fxxk for long time. Some prefer to be fxxked, as they think it is easier to lie down and not exert much energy.

There are the regular ones and the non-regular ones. Most are not my cup of tea. But since I pass by there quite regularly, I take a look to see if any of my type. Only very rarely there will be the shandung lao- tall, manly and ticklish 5-0clock shadow.

Like they said, prices are negotiable. They getting fxxked will cost you more not because they think it is easier :lol:

Really they are doing it for the money and how to get more money. So like others say here, don't leave your wallet around. Bring only enough to pay them.

Well, Gachi missed one reason...they are convenient like fast food when you feel hungry. Pay up, go to his rented room, strip and lay on bed, he raise your legs, lub you up, condomed cock push in ( don't expect much foreplay unless you ask to be fingered and loosened first, they are in hurry to finish job), mechanical thrustings, climax, finished and they will ask for tips. That is standard service for $50-$100.

Not much fun but better than using a dildo and does scratch that unreachable itch inside that only another man can provide. The best part is that I can lay there like a dead fish and he can fxxk like mechanical robot without any connection between us. No complaints from tops who want you to service them and their damn egos.

For more $, you can expect overnight or more foreplay and gentler, slower fxxk.

Guest guest
Speaking in a neutral position;

Some reason why some people would pay for sex:

1. Money boys (MB) are readily available.

2. No commitment, just a transaction.

3. They can choose and pick the type of MB they want without fear of rejection, etc.

4. They are financially capable and don't mind paying.

5. They may not be physically attractive, past their prime, etc.

6. Can change different money boy every time. Has variety.

7. Not too paranoid about contagious diseases.

8. Morality can take a back seat.

9. Optimistic, adventurous, risk taker

Some reason why some don't pay for sex:

1. Money boys not their cup of tea.

2. Believes in love and commitment.

3. Easily get men (not MB) they like/want.

4. Financially thrifty or believe that money can be put to better use or financially not able.

5. They are physically attractive and could easily get the type they want.

6. Very cautious about contagious diseases.

7. Morality certainly plays a role.

8. Pessimist, traditional, conservative, playing it safe.

It simply boils down to Different Folks, Different Strokes...

It is not neutral leh because all the reasons for paying for sex are quite negative. Haha nobody will think of you as Richard Gere if you pay for sex. It is even more embarrassing to met one of your friends there as well in the next room lol. making the bed shake.

Also try not to visit the same one more than once or twice. I made the mistake because he was exceptionally strong fxxker as I heard from friends and cost twice as much as the others. Oh my gawd, he was worth it because he really have wide variety of servicing you. He said he only pick and select a few customers in order to perform well. The 2nd booking immediately raised by another 50% and he was available for full booking "pao" for a month or more.

I told him I am not rich but want to take 1 week leave to pao him for 1 week. It was a few thousands but cheaper than holiday in China for a week.

To save money, I waited till his room mates all went back to China and he has the whole room to himself. It was damn like honeymoon as he will service me morning, afternoon and night. Chinatown has so many places to eat but he always picked the expensive ones.

But the strange thing was that I found that he was servicing another man while I was having afternoon nap. The loud moanings woke me and I seem to recognise his whispering voice. I mean we both know this was just pure sex but paying him so much and find him cheating on me made me jealous...in funny way because I moaned that way too and was happy to see him enjoying fxxking me so unlike other times. Now I was not sure why he was happy anymore.

It was the 2nd last day of our week and I decided I was being silly. To break that emotion, I decided that he should pound me at Shogun for added thrill of being watched. It was weekday night and there were only about 5 of us there. We were supposed to act like we don't know each other and he was supposed to tackle me and we pretend he forced raped me haha.

It was fun when I pretended to keep saying no while he bend me over the TV chair and gave me a good pounding. The others simply watched in disbelief. One even offered to take my place and he simply pounded him too. But realising that his cock had been to another man's hole, I stopped him from coming back for my hole.

After that week, I lost interest in him but he still called me for more pao till I had to change my phone number. Well, not totally haha but only when he lower back the price then I'll try sometimes. But the feel is different and back to simple sex only.

Anyway we heard he finally got pao by some rich Malaysia Datok and no more there.

Guest -james-

heya guys,

i'm sorry for being such a newb. but i've been trying so hard to find a location to get china boys. i'm still in the closet unfortunately, even though i don't think i will be for long, so it's hard for me to just go out and find out about these things. i only every see pay-for-play prc women around but not china boys and that's really something i know i want.

so anyway, no more rambling, can someone please tell me where to find their working locations?

heya guys,

i'm sorry for being such a newb. but i've been trying so hard to find a location to get china boys. i'm still in the closet unfortunately, even though i don't think i will be for long, so it's hard for me to just go out and find out about these things. i only every see pay-for-play prc women around but not china boys and that's really something i know i want.

so anyway, no more rambling, can someone please tell me where to find their working locations?

Maybe some forumers who are also interested in china boys/been there done that can go with james to orientate him abit.

James you may like to leave an email so you can form a small platoon and go hunting together.

Edited by Flexagon

That was why I started this initial post. But so much rambling and so little value add.

Where do we see a congregation of China boys? And at what time? Or is it at the saunas?

Outside CK and outside Lucky Chinatown, usually very few.

Anyone cares to shed light on the question and on the question only?

That was why I started this initial post. But so much rambling and so little value add.

Where do we see a congregation of China boys? And at what time? Or is it at the saunas?

I have been following this tread too, but too bad I still can't find the answer..... anyone pls help

Guest -james-
I have been following this tread too, but too bad I still can't find the answer..... anyone pls help

I've heard Petain before. Before AFAIK, all weathered hookers there, no young china boys.

I was at Mac chinatown after midnight on a sat nite. There were few very charming chinese guys sitting around. They were young with nice complexion. While i was eating my burger, came a very cute guy whom choose to sit beside me ( on purpose ?). He looked at me side way and trying hard to establish eye contact. Within close range, he has indeed a beautiful set of features, and his eyes were sparkling with hot passion. I avoid and pretend not to know. After awhile, he walked away.

Last nite, i seen him again at the same location, this time we exchanged smile. This time, he didnt come forward as i was with a friend, but he kept his eyes on me. He was with his friends too. I am prepared to tell him tat i wont pay for services if he ever offered. No, definitely not for sex. After awhile, he bid farewell to his friends and send me a fly kiss...haha...so sweet and my heart rippled. My friend give me a jolt to bring me back to reality. :whistle:

Guest guest

Haha, you won't find a congregation like Geylang lah. They don't want to attract attention from the press or the police. Also there are not many who r doing this.

Then those who r only part timers don't hang around for long. They show up early evening and try to get business if not they have to go back early.

If you r really interested then you try one and ask him to intro u to his friends. But really they r very few.

Or if you look around you will see groups of uncles hanging around like very free. Ahemm I am amongst those :lol: . We look see look see until we long long then see one we like and ... Most uncles have plenty time but no plenty money so they very choosy.

Talk to these uncles to find out who is angpai there. But they r very scared to talk to strangers in case they r press. After a few times then they know u and friend u. But be careful hoh, they r very teekopek ones and talk cb lanjiao about getting fxxked. All r bottoms so talking only unless u r top then they tackle u.

• 4 weeks later...

What's the website address to view the china boys gallery ?

I think paying $250 for sex is too expensive.

Why not walk into a sauna and pay $20 plus plus for the whole nite of sex ?

Just some suggestion.

Guest 1EBB7F
Or if you look around you will see groups of uncles hanging around like very free. Ahemm I am amongst those :lol: . We look see look see until we long long then see one we like and ... Most uncles have plenty time but no plenty money so they very choosy.

Talk to these uncles to find out who is angpai there. But they r very scared to talk to strangers in case they r press. After a few times then they know u and friend u. But be careful hoh, they r very teekopek ones and talk cb lanjiao about getting fxxked. All r bottoms so talking only unless u r top then they tackle u.

I am more interested in those uncles and offer them free services, how to hook them?

Guest Guest
Anyone here had experiences with CHINA guys? I find them attractive. Heard they hang out at Chinatown Point and they do not have a good reputation. Anyone care to comment and share?

look carefully, all their photo are touch-up and may not be the real person :smokin:

Guest guest
I am more interested in those uncles and offer them free services, how to hook them?

Easy lah, wear and behave like the China Boys :lol:

But then I think no good idea because they only look cannot afford then never tackle you.

Better idea to wear very loose shorts with wide opening at the thighs then sit nearby with them open. Guarantee they will peep inside your shorts. Last time I don't know and then see them pointing and looking. Kana tackle by some of them but only one motor cycle uncle is top. You better be top or they say you salah number :lol:

Guest TPYmuscle
why the trouble..... so browse trevvy classified, flooding with too much china boys masseur ads, one day the police going to catch them all, i guess :huh:

seems like some jokersreally think our police can solve every single problem in our society... from male prositute issues to jay walking, people expects the police to do 'something' about it. Every time there is something morally wrong, or against their moral code, their favourite response: call police.

just grow up will ya?

Guest TPYmuscle
Petain as in Petain Road?

Having lived here, I never know about cruising activities here... :P

But I do notice some older cruisers @ MUSTAFA when I do pop by in the middle of the night to get something...

get something like...? LOL! :whistle:

Guest Guest
How abt china MEN? Anyone has Any idea whr to cruise for them?

Haha!, no need 4 me to cruise, so many of them in my work place to pick. Gd day to all cruisers. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
Easy lah, wear and behave like the China Boys :lol:

But then I think no good idea because they only look cannot afford then never tackle you.

Better idea to wear very loose shorts with wide opening at the thighs then sit nearby with them open. Guarantee they will peep inside your shorts. Last time I don't know and then see them pointing and looking. Kana tackle by some of them but only one motor cycle uncle is top. You better be top or they say you salah number :lol:

waah buy lottry also not so lucky. Go yesterday with kakis to beow the china girls at chinatown because some say got high class chuibu,

Actually quite plenty chiubu but quite normal what. We sit macdonald until boring. where got special leh?

Then everybody go home I go upstair see video. Again got this nice chinaman very thick eyebrows staring at me. I pretend walking he follow me to macdonald. I sit down he sit down. He smile to me I thought he maybe duck but nice also no money leh.

He ask me you come alone I say yes. Then we start talk cock :lol: Today he offday. I say go geylang happy for him. He say no money. I also say I no money. He say no scared he not borrow money to me. He say happy no need money one. I say where got free one so good. He say you happy I happy then can already. Waaah confirmed.

I say you want happy to me sure can lah. My heart already pumping my cock already stand. I say we go he follow me to hotel just behind. The hotel ah pek I know already then we get nice room got mirrors one.

Very romantic he shower for me then wash for me. Waaah he is sure nice body. On the bed I worry I ask him sure or not no need money I got no money to pay him later leh.

He say uncle si wo wan ni leh why you need pay me. His eyes say like very hamsup to me wo yau kan ni. Waaah 2 hours he is like wild animal just come out prison pok me till the bed also shake. But expected, he shoot quickly then we fall sleep. He wake up 1/2 hour later still want to pok me. I already washed clean for him to pok again.

This time he more like to play my body and watch action in mirrors like watching japanese pxxn. He say wan nan ren de dong is fun because so good to fxxking. I ask him he got try women? He say got but they hole so smelly. Hahaha I say because he only play cheap chicken that type one day so many men enter sure got smell like toilet.

He say like that he prefer men because hole not many men got enter before. I say how he know my hole he can enter just now at video shop? He say he dont know but he see my backside so round he think maybe can lah. I say got meh? he say got then he spank my backside. Then he say my hole so big he can smell got many men fxxked me before. I say got meh? he pull my backside open say look lah your hole is like got boxing eye black outside already. But he like my nan ren smell make him want to fxxk me. Must be all the good nan ren passed to me the smell so nan ren. I say no hor all must wear condoms one. The smell is my one after he fxxked me pok pok good.

Very fun all the time we talk dirty like that until he fxxk me and shoot my hole also sore. Then he shake for me shoot.

But this time he no ask tel and I also paiseh ask we finish and say bye bye. 2 hours before I never see him before then 2 hours time he was playing my backside putting his cock into my body so hard make me cry father cry mother because his cock doing me inside. Then now I not see him anymore but my hole still red open because of him. Sore but feeling very nice. Now regret never get his tel. hahaha very moutain right?

Guest 191798

Never tried the Chinamen in SG cos all are too lean. But I had a great fxxk when I was in Beijing a few years back.

I went to a bear bar on a quiet weekday evening and one the staff came to chat with me. Started with the normal topics like where I came from blah blah blah...Then proceeded to ask me if I like him, I told him politely that I like chubs only. So he asked me if I mind if he introduce a chub friend to me. So I agreed to meet him on the next evening at the same bar. He turned out to be a big matured chub but came in looking like he was avoiding someone. Anyway, we started chatting and we hit it off quite nicely as he is into chubs too.

After about an hour, he asked me if I would like to go out for a walk. Outside the bar, he asked me if he can follow me back to my hotel. I was a little worried that I might get robbed but agreed later on cos he was quite good looking.

At the hotel room, we chatted a bit more and he proceeded to kiss me. Then I asked him to have a shower first and the cautious me took all my valuables and kept them into the safe while he was in the bathroom. As he did not lock the bathroom, I stripped and went to join him in the shower. He body was nice and smooth. and we showered together for quite a long time. After that we proceeded to the bed and he was kissing and licking me all over....nice! We took turns to do that for each other for another hour or so. Then he poked his finger into my ass and asked me if he can fxxk me. I am normally a top but since he was so gorgeous, I gave him a condom and lube and he started to work on me as I was a bit tight.

Next he proceeded to enter me gently and he started pumping me. It was a bit painful but I was starting to enjoy it. He then stopped and lie on the bed and asked me to sit on him. So I did, and my cock was rubbing on his big tummy while pumping on him. It felt really great and I came. I rest for awhile and he took over and came after some time.

We then went to wash up together and then returned to the bed to chat a bit more. I asked why he was behaving so suspiciously when he entered the bar, he said that he was actually the owner of another rival bear bar and did not want to bump into this owner to avoid misunderstandings. We were still touching each other while talking and he got hard again and asked for another round...nice!

After that. he said he needs to go home and gave me a little souvenior. We bid farewell and did not see each other again after a year when I visited his bar....nothing happen between us as he was married and attached with another BF.

I was very lucky as I met this gorgeous man who was not a crook, almost like striking 4D. But it is still good to be cautious especially when bringing people back to hotel when overseas.

• 5 months later...

I am probably opening myself up to a lot of criticisms and ‘I told you so’s’ but figure I will share this anyway...

I, like a lot of guys here have surfed through the various massage websites mentioned here on Blowingwind, Utopia-Asia and Trevvy in hopes of finding the right combo of great massage and a good time. I have enjoyed many great sessions with some great guys in both home based and spa based locations!

I have tended to stay away from the ‘China Boy’ websites as so many people on the various websites have warned that they will rip you off, are only in it for the money (something that I have no problem with, if they provide services, they should be paid...) and generally folks seem to report mostly bad experiences, so I have stayed with the places the employee mostly Singaporean, Malaysian or Thai guys. I will however admit that I often visit the China Boy websites and have found many of the boys to be very appealing.

Last week after learning that some of my regular guys were out of town for the holidays I finally decided it was time to branch out so I made contact with a China Boy website and made arrangements to meet the boy of my fantasies... I chose a guy that is basically listed on almost every one of the China Boy websites. He is young, looks so cute, clean cut, well groomed (and abs of steel, which I know were Photo-shopped in... to begin with but nonetheless this guy had everything I dreamed about).

Upon our meeting I was totally disappointed. My dream clean cut, cute young guy had massive tattoos on his front and back (not shown in the photos on the website), he was not that cute, not well groomed and while he certainly had a nice body it was nothing like the photo on the websites... I don’t have an issue with tattoos but that was not ‘what was advertised’... His total lack of English and my lack of Mandarin was a major stumbling block, he never took his eyes off the TV or his handphone, and he had no massage skills... Roughly 40 minutes after I arrived I was leaving... The only thing he did really well was count the money which was almost double what I have paid in the past for so much more!

So just posting this for others to learn... Make sure you know what/who you are getting into to avoid disappointment and an empty wallet.

I am probably opening myself up to a lot of criticisms and ‘I told you so’s’ but figure I will share this anyway...

So just posting this for others to learn... Make sure you know what/who you are getting into to avoid disappointment and an empty wallet.

Thanks very much for sharing - appreciate it especially since you already know that there are IDIOTS out there who are the very first to say "I told you so" but who do nothing else that help the gay community.

I think that if you met the guy in person and he was not what was advertised, you can outright reject him and tell him to go take a hike.

Comment that his body and tatto was not what you wanted based on the webpics. and if you must, say sorry, or if for me i prolly let him know he is wasting my time to make arrangements for a fake.

if you invited him to your home, then I have to say you really ask for it... becos he can come back to harrass u.

I'd meet at some hotel and the most you burn is your time and hotel booking which you can take a long long shower and watch cable for the remainder of the time ... and at least have a good wank before you leave...

If you were so so so horny that ANY boy also can, even if not what you ordered...

let me put it to you this way. you order premium sharks fin on premium stock, and they serve you sharks fin on crab meat and starchy gunk... would you pay the restaurant for the cheeper version of the sharks fin with the premium price? oh the chief waiter mamasan may insist that pls have it becos cook already... yeah right - in which case my reply would be can pay in Ringgit? same wat... it's money ... $1 for RM$1 la... can or not??? can i take.

sigh... we blame our upbringing in this ordered society called Singapore for the socially engineered meek and compliant people who wait for authorities to come and help... only know to complaint... when is it we ever take things into our own hands and be responsible for the outcome?

I know this will prolly be totally lost on the most of you... so... let's get back on track

YOU should have just fxxkED HIM at least twice and make him suck you out a third time becos it's what was ordered in the internet agreement... hahaha... he cannot say no such thing becos you can den say you ordered a cute boy but come in an ugly fxxk... so how?

what a loser... pls la... turn it around on the spot so you can ENJOY the session no matter what... YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT with hard cash leh... he just let you fxxk and oral only... so EASY...

what's your problem? make him wear a mask lor if face so impt...

Guest Thanks for sharing

Hi, thanks for sharing.

Generally, there are a lot of foreigners seeking a living in Singapore today, because of the high living standard and the good oppotunity for them to make a much better living than back home.

While I respect and applaud those who are doing a meaningful job, and working hard to support their families back home (while helping Singapore to prosper), I really despise those who are trying to make a quick buck "cheating" people, and trying to make money to simple way out. I would say that China boys are not the only ones (though there are so many of them now), there are thais, indonesians etc. trying to sell their substandard services (if they can even be considered SERVICES) to make a quick buck.

To these people, I would say...go back home to where you come from and don't spoil the name of other foreigners who are here to do an honest living. If you don't have the necessary skills or are too lazy to look for a proper job, don't waste precious space in Singapore. Get lost.

the problem with PRCs is that there are so many of them, bound to have good one and bad one. the thing abt commercial sex though (and everything service related though) is that the best service is usually reserved for repeat customers.. not much different from eating at a restaurant, buying a watch or f.ucking

Bill, thanks for having the courage to share with us your encounter even though you know you are going to get bombarded by people. Let's hope you have learned your lesson and hopefully don't make the same mistakes again.

Let's hope fellow members reading this post will be able to learn from Bill's experience and stop patronising such establishments. And when there are no 'suckers' falling prey to those foreign money boys, they will eventually have to close shop and move out.

It would even be better if Bill can share with us which website and which boy he had tried, so that we can avoid.

In our Travellers Hut Folder, someone did a similar post for Shanghai massage palor.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10070

• G_M changed the title to Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic