Male HQ

Death Vs. Cheating

brentmarcus

Is it better to get cheated on than see someone you love die before your very eyes? We met when I was 19 and knowing you were 18, we practically had a lifetime to plan. But then, life is sometimes cruel. After 2 years, you found out you had cancer. How does one live when you know the one you love may not get the same chance. I saw you drift before my very eyes...It's even tougher when your folks thinks that you are losing only your best friend because you can never tell them that what you have is more than friendship. It's been 10 years. I still am not sure if it were better that you cheated on me and left me or that you had to go because it was time. Maybe if I got cheated on, I would have been able to live knowing someone else was out there. Then again, what if I found the one true love that many people spend their entire lives looking for but only few find? Until I know the answer...I will try to live...

I sincerely believe that one has more than 1 "true" love of their life...we may not necessarily get the opportunity to meet every single one of them though. Just hang in there. Another one will come along. Keep your eyes wide open though...in the interim...there may be some who you will come across who may seem like one of your true loves. Be realistic. Listen to that little voice in you...for it is often right.

Edited by olderchnchub