Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Discreet 45/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

X No Fwb
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for:  Fem Boy, Sissy, Ladyboy for LTR

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim, Skinny ,Average - Flex,Versatile, Top, Btm

46yrs old and Below 

Hit me up if we have lost contact before.

If I did not reply, it means I am not interested. Thank You!

Hello! KL Chi 27/175/82 here, not fit just normal.

I'm discreet, straight acting, and no any experience. Seriously looking for a friendship who can chat together and with common interests, not for fun.

Welcome to text me if you are also discreet and looking for a serious friendship, we might chat more. 😁

Edited by lookforfriend
On 6/27/2024 at 3:21 PM, EastSgDad said:

Seeking sucker / LTR ...

Into SG Chi below 35 for Exclusive / Regular buddy... gay / bi / single / married / curious ... are ALL welcome to pm me 😀

Bonus...

Dad-son Exclusive Monogamous Relationship 

Pm Me / Ask Me (if you are in the east / northeast SG)

On 6/28/2024 at 7:30 PM, lookforfriend said:

Hello! KL Chi 27/175/82 here, not fit or lean.

I'm discreet, straight acting, and no any experience. Seriously looking for a friendship who can chat together and with common interests, not for fun.

Welcome to text me if you are also discreet and looking for a serious friendship, we might chat more. 😁

Pm

heylloos im 18yo indonesian JC student, 170 90 (kinda stocky i guess?) and im looking for a long term RS here in sg as well :))

preferrably chi/mly, must be close to my age!!! (-1/2yrs, +1~6yrs)

hmu on tele @fthsngwn to get to know each other more :))

Hi

1. Name: Joel

2. Age: 44

3. Height: 185cm

4. Weight: 94kg

5. Role: Bottom

6. Interests/hobbies: Gym, Cooking, Baking, Traveling

7. Self-description: Primarily Looking for potential dates leading to a long-term relationship. My values - family, commitment and honesty. I believe that love can be for life. Are you the one?

8. The kind of guy I hope to be with: A Top Manly Guy who believes in Loyalty, Honesty and Monogamy and is ready to date (with having a Long Term Relationship in mind)

Edited by Leoj
More details added

heylloos im an 18yo indonesian JC student, 170 90 (kinda stocky i guess?) and im looking for a long term RS here in sg as well :))

preferrably chi/mly, must be close to my age!!(-1~2yrs, +1~6yrs), stay somewhere in the east(if you dont its fine :D) 

prefer if you have similar interests as well! (check out my profile to see what interests i have :3) 

hmu on tele @fthsngwn to get to know each other more on a personal level!! cant wait to see who hits me up :)) 

Edited by jcboy18

Hi there.

I'm 45, a straight-acting bottom. 1.81m. 87Kg. Local Chinese.

I'm seeking out respectful, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen who seek for companionship or buddy .

If you're interested in getting to know me for friendship or companionship, please PM me.

Believe in Love (for Singles)
Telegram Chat Group

Dear fellow Believer in Love

Our chat group is created for single gay men who are sincerely and actively looking for friendship with a view towards a serious relationship. Currently with 170 +members, we have had the privilege to give our blessings to several couples! 

We are a welcoming and friendly community of genuine people who want to get to know to each other better. Participants will be required to post a profile of themselves as a starting point for genuine conversations to begin. We  organize activities for singles to get to know each other and create opportunities for friendship and romance to blossom. Activities include makan, boardgames, ktv, pet cafe visits, chit-chat sessions and many more!

Join us if you want to meet other singles who also believe in love. Judgmental people with toxic attitudes and lurkers, please find another group!

Believe in Love Chat Group Link: https://t.me/+oER0k9479Yk1MDdl

See you!

Hello,

Me

- 34yrs

- 170cm

- 55kg

- chn

- vers

- enjoys swim, lift weights, push ups, watch dramas/movies, play mobile games

Look for

- not older than 50yrs

- slim/fit/muscular

- chn/white

- vers/top

can add me on telegram @algin2

heylloos im an 18yo indonesian JC student, 170, 90 (kinda stocky i guess?) and im looking for a long term RS here in singapore as well :))

•preferrably chi/mly
•must be close to my age!!(-1~2yrs, +1~6yrs)

•stay somewhere in the east(if you dont its fine :D) 

•prefer if you have similar interests as well! (check out my profile to see what interests i have :3)

hmu on tele @fthsngwn to get to know each other more on a personal level!! 🫶

On 7/8/2024 at 8:56 PM, tanwla said:

Hello,

Me

- 34yrs

- 170cm

- 55kg

- chn

- vers

Look for

- not older than 50yrs

- slim/fit/muscular

- chn/white

- vers/top

Bump

On 6/1/2024 at 8:27 AM, EastSgDad said:

Seeking Monogamous Dad-Son cum BFF cum BF cum Regular LTR

Me:

Local SG chinese 55 180 66

Top position 

Slim smooth bod with slight daddy belly

Enjoy (freeballing) walking-exercise

Decent looking / straight acting / very discreet 

Non-smoker / not a good drinker

Always topless in boxers

Residing in East SG

Into:

Netflix (mystery, thriller, horror, korean), travelling, cooking, nature, bowling 

A day in at home over weekends is perfectly fine to me

NOT into ONS Fun

My preference:

Local SG chinese below 32

shorter / similar height 

Weight average BUT NO CHUB..

NO SISSY / CD 

Average to fit so we can go for exercise together

Decent looking / discreet 

(For working Boy: Be financially comfortable as we can travel at least once annually)

Have a sense of humour but can be serious if need be

Btm / vers / top / curious / straight 

Caring and not emotionally unavailable

Filial and respectful - respectable 

Knows what he wants and not afraid to call the shots in the relationship

If interested, please DM me with some brief introductions why you think we match. We can exchange telegram and take it from there!

Thank you for reading!

-  Ditto  -

helloos!

info abt me!!!

• 18yo musician science stream JC student

• 170cm

• 90kg stocky build

• indonesian

• vers

interests:

•kpop
•jpop

•dancing
•concert band/music
•drawing
•knitting/crochet
•marine biology (especially jellyfish)

looking for someone who is:

•preferrably chi/mly/pinoy
• around my age (can go younger 1-2years, older 1-6years)

• stay in the east! (optional)

• preferrably has the same interests (we can yap tgt abt the things we like<3)

hmu on tele @fthsngwn if youre keen or interested in getting to know each other🥰🫶

Edited by jcboy18

Seeking a witty, charming and gregarious bf. Local professional, 32 175 78 here. I enjoy socializing, travelling, and seeking out adventure and new experiences.

PM to connect.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love.

helloos!

info abt me!!!

• 170cm

• 90kg stocky build

• indonesian

• vers

interests:

•kpop
•jpop

•dancing
•concert band/music
•drawing
•knitting/crochet

• preferrably has the same interests (we can yap tgt abt the things we like<3)

hmu on tele @fthsngwn if youre keen or interested in getting to know each other🥰🫶

On 7/9/2024 at 10:01 PM, Can_berry80 said:

Local side/top Chinese 44. 170/75. Looking for same or younger str8 acting chinese with stable job to spend time togther, go gym and travel. .. Staying North area. 

Hi, keen to connect?

On 7/7/2024 at 4:15 PM, dam81 said:

1. Name: Dam81

2. Age: 43

3. Height: 1.83

4. Weight: 87kg

We don’t need to text or call on and off all times of the day but good that we check in with each other once a while. If you are busy, let me know, so I know I’m not ignored.I’ll trust you until you give me the reason not to. 

Well written and sweet.

i wish I m 10 years younger 😘

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 32, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

helloos!

info abt me!!!

• 170cm

• 90kg stocky build

• indonesian

• vers

interests:

•kpop
•jpop

•dancing
•concert band/music
•drawing
•knitting/crochet

Hi, I'm 35/177/83 stocky Top Chinese. Looking for long term relation who shares common interests like enjoying food, travel around, go café just to sit down enjoy the aircon and to go swimming or even hiking. Straight acting. Willing to accompany each other. anyone can just message me.

On 7/21/2024 at 10:43 AM, jcboy18 said:

helloos!

info abt me!!!

• 170cm

• 90kg stocky build

• indonesian

• vers

interests:

•kpop
•jpop

•dancing
•concert band/music
•drawing
•knitting/crochet

bump!!!

Hi

1. Name: Joel

2. Age: 44

3. Height: 185cm

4. Weight: 94kg

5. Role: Bottom

6. Interests/hobbies: Gym, Cooking, Baking, Traveling

7. Self-description: Primarily Looking for potential dates leading to a long-term relationship. My values - family, commitment and honesty. I believe that love can be for life. Are you the one?

8. The kind of guy I hope to be with: A Top Manly Guy who believes in Loyalty, Honesty and Monogamy and is ready to date (with having a Long Term Relationship in mind)

On 7/26/2024 at 5:42 AM, dam81 said:

1. Name: Dam81

2. Age: 43

3. Height: 1.83

4. Weight: 87kg

5. Role: top / side 

6. Interests/hobbies: music, movies, gyms at FF, plays nintendo switch, collect pop mart toys, hiking etc. I stay in the north west / west region and I stay alone from Mon to Thursday although I own the place.

7. Self-description: been told that I’m a sweet and caring guy by the last person who dated but I guess it takes two hands to clap. I guess in life we have a lot of responsibilities; work, family and love. All 3 are revolving around you. My dad passed on early when I’m in my 30s, so family would be always be on my mind first.

8. The kind of guy I hope to be with: someone who knows what he wants, someone who can accept who I am, someone that hopefully we can learn from each other. If possible older or near my age. We don’t need to text or call on and off all times of the day but good that we check in with each other once a while. If you are busy, let me know, so I know I’m not ignored.I’ll trust you until you give me the reason not to. If I did something that upsets me, let me know and I can fix it. Talk it through when we have quarrels or fights.

9. Would be nice if he stays alone too and in the west too, if that happens. Life’s too short for dramas,

10. i don’t believe that in a relationship; both need to be like “peas in a pod”, sometimes I believe if you like someone, you will try to change for the person if he is worth it.

if you really are keen to have a date, to know each other more, message me.

You seem like a great guy. I hope you find your perfect partner. :)

Hi, I'll try my luck here. 

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 78kg (used to be 90kg) - I honestly still consider myself chub 😅
Role: Pure Side
Stay: Selangor, Malaysia (with family)

My interests: Eating good food, travelling, casual gamer (Switch, PS5), I love PS1/PS2 era games, collecting cute Pokémon stuff & Nendoroid figures but I transitioned more to eating/travelling the older I get. 

About me: I'm by all means not an attractive guy and I have my own flaws/quirks. However, I believe on becoming a better person with experiences learned. I'm by all means not rich. I consider myself an introvert and I'm horrible in initiating conversations. Though I can be in social settings with people as a normal person, I'd very much prefer to be alone or to be with my partner.

A little more about me and LTRs: I only had one LTR and it did not work out. I poured my heart into a guy I really liked. He eventually married a girl as he was more straight. Took me a very long time to recover. I had another guy who liked me at first sight and was willing to turn from pure top to pure side but I didn't give him the honest love he deserved even after many advances as I still missed my first partner after many years. We eventually lost contact with each other, and I could not reach him again - even after trying to look up for him online. It's regretful that I only realized that his love was sincere only after I lost contact with him. Hey, we make mistakes in life sometimes. And sometimes, the person who truly cherishes you might just be closer to you than you think.

What I seek: I don't need someone who's fit even though I'm taking better care of my weight. I'm looking for a guy who can be with me with true, sincere love. Someone who can love me for who I am and is willing to accept my love in return. I want to find a caring and nice manly guy who I can share my life with through a monogamous relationship; through good and bad times. I don't expect a relationship to always be dreamlike and fun (though that'll be nice), there will be times me or my partner may not agree with each other. I want to talk things through with heart and understand one another. That's what being a couple is, right?

I really love cuddling, kissing and being intimate with physical contact. I can just do this for a long time on bed and it makes me really happy. I know many guys just aren't into this but being asked to do a regular top/bottom role traumatizes me. Thus, I'm looking for another pure side (I know, it's very tough to find). 

I don't need someone who has the exact same interests as me (there should be some common ground) but would be a nice bonus. Would be great if he stays alone since I stay with parents and would want to spend intimate moments.

If you live near me and find yourself a good fit, feel free to message me here or send me a message on Telegram. I hope we can be a great fit for each other! 🙂

My Telegram User ID is Wilson47313

Edited by bbmkt

Am wondering if there are chub guys here. I am from Singapore. I am 60 and on slim side. I love chub guys. Prefer older but all are fine. I have a big pyjama interest. Hope to find someone who wears pyjamas. I am basically bottom so a top would be great. 

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 32, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

Hi, Duck here. 35/164/54kg Indo

Status                     never in relationship

Location                 : Jakarta

Role                         : never have sex, so I don't know. but fantasizing doing both.

skin and features   : brown with facial hair and smooth body, cut. 

Body shape             : lean muscle Bod

smoke and alcohol : No

hobby                      : animating, gardening and cooking

Interest                    : animation, tech, gaming, movie

Fav movie                : BB mountain, Wall-E, anything Ghibli

Fav food                   : fruits, pizza, sea food, rendang, and durian (I have durian tree)

Fav activity              : hiking, camping and snorkeling

Sports                       : Calisthenics. I was doing run, but stopped due to risk of joint ache. now I am doing Kpop dance.

Skills                         : animating, acting and massage (I think this is family inherit skill)

Languages                : Bahasa, English, Korean and Chinese (basic, can't read and write)

The world is getting old resources are limited but creativity unlimited. hoping to make relationship and sustainable living. 

like      : nerds, introvert, skinny, muscle, bushy, facial hair, glasses.

dislike : fat, sissy, drama queen, bad breath, smoke.

traveling around Greater Jakarta

Traditional Massage

On 7/8/2024 at 8:56 PM, tanwla said:

Hello,

Me

- 34yrs

- 170cm

- 55kg

- chn

- vers

Look for

- not older than 50yrs

- slim/fit/muscular

- chn/white

- vers/top

Bump

On 8/2/2024 at 12:46 PM, blueduck said:

Hi, Duck here. 35/164/54kg Indo

Status                     never in relationship

Location                 : Jakarta

Role                         : never have sex, so I don't know. but fantasizing doing both.

skin and features   : brown with facial hair and smooth body, cut. 

Body shape             : lean muscle Bod

smoke and alcohol : No

hobby                      : animating, gardening and cooking

Interest                    : animation, tech, gaming, movie

Fav movie                : BB mountain, Wall-E, anything Ghibli

Fav food                   : fruits, pizza, sea food, rendang, and durian (I have durian tree)

Fav activity              : hiking, camping and snorkeling

Sports                       : Calisthenics. I was doing run, but stopped due to risk of joint ache. now I am doing Kpop dance.

Skills                         : animating, acting and massage (I think this is family inherit skill)

Languages                : Bahasa, English, Korean and Chinese (basic, can't read and write)

The world is getting old resources are limited but creativity unlimited. hoping to make relationship and sustainable living. 

like      : nerds, introvert, skinny, muscle, bushy, facial hair, glasses.

dislike : fat, sissy, drama queen, bad breath, smoke.

oh wow. 35yo and never have sex