Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Discreet 45/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

X No Fwb
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for:  Fem Boy, Sissy, Ladyboy for LTR

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim, Skinny ,Average - Flex,Versatile, Top, Btm

46yrs old and Below 

Hit me up if we have lost contact before.

If I did not reply, it means I am not interested. Thank You!

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 32, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

Chinese matured bottom in my 50s.  165, 58.  Not very "daddy" image due to job in fashion industry.  

Living in Bedok with aged parent and my dogs.  I have a variety of interests but not politics.  Love dogs, love gardening, love cars, love music, love travelling and want to love someone.  

Open to most "types" but not into chubs, hairy or kinky sex.  Most keen on a relationship/companionship.  

My telegram is @ed_is_here

Hello All, 

Allow me to introduce myself hor. 
I am 36chn, 163cm,57kg,local, gymfit, top, fair and fair normal-avg look, straight acting. I like to gym a lot, travel, jog, eat, movies  and laze around with my close ones. 

I am looking for a long-term BF do text me if you are align with what I am looking for. 😊

1- I am looking for straight acting, non-chub (just a preference), likes to gym and travel or similar hobbies. 
2- Someone younger than me wld be nice but similar age group is ok too. 
3- boyish sporty guy if possible but it depends mostly on chemistry.

Thanks much for reading.😊

helloos!

info abt me!!!

• 18yo musician science stream JC student

• 170cm

• 90kg stocky build

• indonesian

• vers

interests:

•kpop
•jpop

•dancing
•concert band/music
•drawing
•knitting/crochet
•marine biology (especially jellyfish)

• cooking

looking for someone who is:

•preferrably chi/mly/pinoy
• around my age (can go younger 1-2years, older 1-6years)

• stay in the east! (optional)

• preferrably has the same interests (we can yap tgt abt the things we like<3)

hmu on tele @fthsngwn if youre keen or interested in getting to know each other🥰🫶

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a monogamy ltr. Would love to meet new friends too!

About me:

28c 185 68 lives in the east

I'm boring lol

Low social battery

Spends most of my free time reading manga or playing computer games

Would only travel for coffee, except cbtl

Trying to start exercising more, but always fail haha

I'm looking for:

A caffeine addict who is tall, handsome, cute, and living in the east

Chill, easy-going, and can handle my low social battery

Passionate

Reads a lot and loves recommending them

Plays computer games

A regular exercise buddy

Last point is the biggest plus especially if you exercise at ungodly hours like 6am.

Hope to get to know you all!

New month soon and after some time to think about what happened, I’m ready!

1. Name: waiting for love 

2. Age: 43

3. Height: 1.83

4. Weight: 87kg

5. Role: top (needs practise as I anal only with dates) / side

6. Interests/hobbies: music, movies, gyms at FF, plays nintendo switch, goes to arcade for claw machines to destress, hiking etc. I stay in the north west / west region and I stay alone on weekdays at my own flat.

7. Self-description: been told that I’m a sweet and caring guy by the last person who dated but I guess it takes two hands to clap. I guess in life we have a lot of responsibilities; work, family and love. All 3 are revolving around you. My dad passed on early when I’m in my 30s, so family would be always be on my mind first. I wake up early due to job requirements and zzz quite early by 11pm too.

8. The kind of guy I hope to be with: someone who knows what he wants, someone who can accept who I am, someone that hopefully we can learn from each other. If possible older or near my age (+/- 5 maybe?) but it’s just a gauge. I don’t need one to message me 24/7 daily but I think a relationship starts from lust to love to companionship. If we are dating, I hope we are dating to get committed at the end.

We don’t need to text or call on and off all times of the day but good that we check in with each other once a while. 

If you are busy, let me know, so I know I’m not ignored.

I’ll trust you until you give me the reason not to. If I did something that upsets me, let me know and I can fix it. Talk it through when we have quarrels or fights.

9. Would be nice if he stays alone too and in the west too, if that happens. Life’s too short for dramas.

10. I believe that a relationship should start from lust, love, and eventually kinship/family, not sure if this is realistic but this is what I felt. 

11. Lastly, we do not need to be like peas in a pod, I think if there is some similar things we like, that would be good. I always believe in a relationship, you complement each other and let each other learn from each other for the better.

thank you for the patience to read thru my words… if you really are keen to have a date, to know each other more, message me.

Live and let live