Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

10 hours ago, dboy84 said:

A down to earth guy looking for his other half.

Me:

1. 36+/167/70/B I am in the midst of toning myself. I want my six pack more visible

2. Enjoys reading, watching TV, sleeping, walks and strolling

3. Loves interactions with people

4. Looks: not chub, average, may not have good dress sense

You:

1. Between 33 to 46 / T/non chub

2. Average looks is ok

3. Financial independent

4. Loves lepak with me

May the cupid helps find the true love to all who is finding it. 😀

May I recommend someone? 😉

Hi there,  

Since it's valentine's day, let me give it a try here.

I'm 25 chn, 170, 60.

I enjoy jogging, hiking, going out to explore new food places, social drinking, hanging out with friends and also just chilling and neflix-ing  at home.

Looking for someone significant and committed here.

If you want to know me better, do drop me a message and lets connect :)

cheers and have a great Valentine's Day.

Hi Everyone, Happy Valentine Day.

I just try my luck here to find companion or ltr

27,168,60 Malaysian Chn based in Singapore

Appearance: Average

Role: Flex B

Line: doggyooi

Preferences

1) 27 - 35

2) Non-chub (Muscular/fit will be lucky for me)

3) Financial independent

4) Straight acting 

5) Non hairy on the body part, leg is ok 

6) Decent and Simply in Life

I looking a start as a friend and see how it goes which not included with “FUN”.

Note: Wont continue chatting with faceless profile 

Cheers!! ;)

On 7/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, buddy4life said:

45/170/65 discreet chn

Buddhist, enjoys watching movies, KTV, the occasional book, exercises to keep fit, likes backpacking/trekking

Hopes to find someone with similar values and beliefs to spend time with.

Keen for someone shorter/slimmer, chinese, <47y/o, discreet, straight-acting and non-feminine, non-drama, easy-going. 

Don't ask me for pictures as I need to be discreet for work. Prefers to meet up for coffee or lunch.

HMU and we'll take it from there.

Happy CNY everybody! Reposting!

On 1/6/2021 at 11:30 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

hi everyone. hope whoever reading this is blessed with a good start of a new year & an awesome year ahead. 

i am writing this in the realization (after contemplating & pondering) that i am getting more open emotionally to establish connections with guys beyond connections driven by lust & libido. 

i am turning 29 this year. i have a fulfilling fulltime professional day job, and studying at the same time. i read & binge on Netflix during my free time. 

i am a Malay guy, who is currently in the midst of bulking up. i have my own place. Apple Music over Spotify. Paper over keyboard. my stats are currently 56kg and 170cm height, slimfit. as of today, Jan. 6th, my fat % is 11.7. 

i am from Kuala Lumpur. i am open to moving to Singapore after my 30th birthday next year. 

i am open to get to know anyone. do PM me here with your introduction, and we will see where that PM goes. I dont have wechat, line, snapchat, telegram, anymore. i am not active in social media at all. 

yes i used to be a naughty guy. Lord knows that i might enter my naughty phase again. but till then, and even that happens, it will not change the fact that deep down, i wanna settle down in a monogamous relationship built on integrity, honor, trust & love. 

thank you for reading this and may we all be blessed with prosperity that comes with it peace, contentment & joy. 

hey everyone. dropping by to bump this. 

i look forward to hearing from chaps that like reading this enough to HMU!

Hi, I'm 164cm 54kg 24yo. 

Pm me if by any chance you are interested in being friends before anything as we gradually think into those concepts, cheers. 

I chose to not mention lots of other things cuz things can get either romantic or objective. 

(Not a chaser)

Edited by Forbidden Vulpes
Giving this a shot

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

On 1/17/2021 at 4:08 PM, bslate said:

35 171 64, discreet local Chinese. professional, dte, introvert. recharges by spending time alone. have a decent career, close to family, and have core groups of friends that I hang out with from to time. am a good listener.

spends a fair bit of time in the gym - relatively fit (i think) but probably not overwhelmingly buff or strong. used to do long runs (and partake in the occasional marathon) and regular swims, but have stopped both in recent years. 

enjoys musicals and going to the museum, avid netflix-er (you name it, theres a good chance that I have already devoured it). pop culture nerd, and spends hours reading random articles on Wikipedia. don’t read novels and fiction though. 

thrives on routine, and craving for stability. looking for someone similar :)

is there an aslate? 😅

Hey there, 

I am seriously seeking a long term relationship with a Mr Right.

Me

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 178cm, 90kg

Appearance: Decent and Average looks; Bespectacled, Body fats at waist

Personality: introvert but opens up readily to somebody with same interests or clicks with me; sincere, frank, discreet, honest, friendly, loyal, jovial, caring

Hobbies: Keeping abreast of current affairs ( local and overseas ), history ( esp Asian ), English language acquisition & teaching, making new friends, travelling (before pandemic and hope to return to it soon ), learning new things, Asian & Western movies

Role: Anal not a must, but willing to try both roles

Resolution: To start exercising to keep fit

Looking for

Race: Chinese, Singaporean or Malaysian

Status: Single ( if married before , willing to be purely gay )

Appearance: Decent & Average looks with lean physique, some body fats ok ( but not too much )

Personality: Same as  mine ( see above ), Sincere & sincerely seeking a LTR ( i.e. no hidden agenda ), dependable, trustworthy, mature in thinking, whose personality complements mine ( will tell u what it is if u pm me)

Other traits: NOT being hot-tempered, tactless & rude; BE open to communication and willing to compromise (when needed ) in the face of problems

Role: Any, though not a must

=======

Anyone keen and fits the above, do pm me. 😀😀

33/170/63 Chinese 

Malaysian JB here

versatile, if that matters ( depends what role are you )

Interests:

- Drawing

- Movie - GAY love stories (thai & taiwan) , 综艺节目,and horror 

- Music - Love song 

- i love to eat , spend time with partner at cafe 

- Gaming - pokemon go

- Sporting - Mountain climbing,bowling , jogging 

- undies fetish - both can wearing same undies 

* i wish to have a gym partner or buddy too , so i got not excuse ..haha

because alone in gym is quite lonely 

Telegram: PM me for chat 

Hello 👋 

Not in search for the perfect guy, but for that one guy to settle down with.

Me: 29 (gg 30 this Sep)/173/63/B kor/chn 

in banking, loves the occasional drink, netflix, working out, swim, nature walks etc.

You: bet. 28-40, Top

similar preferences, sincere and also looking to settle down

Let’s give us a chance to know each other!!

On 2/14/2021 at 12:27 PM, Boiboi2001 said:

Hello everyone , Happy Valentines 💝Day 

I'm 20 this year , chn , 177 75 

Foodie and enjoys eating Japanese food hehe 

Easy going 😁

Caring and understanding,  seeking for LTR. For serious people only , do hit me up :) dms are open 

😄😄😄 

HMU 🤙

On 3/5/2021 at 11:26 PM, still2gether said:

Hello 👋 

Not in search for the perfect guy, but for that one guy to settle down with.

Me: 29 (gg 30 this Sep)/173/63/B kor/chn 

in banking, loves the occasional drink, netflix, working out, swim, nature walks etc.

You: bet. 28-40, Top

similar preferences, sincere and also looking to settle down

Let’s give us a chance to know each other!!

Hello, local Chinese here, 31 years old 170cm and 50kg. Looking for a stable relationship hopefully. Am versatile bottom, looking for versatile top. Into Chinese guys. Hit me up on telegram @algint. 

31 this year, 177/48 (lost like 6 kg from being sick for two months in January-February), oof, Malay. I enjoy learning and reading, and wants to dress casual 24/7.

Hoping for someone:

1. Physically affectionate, with hugs especially

2. Age: legal to 40.

3. Stronger than me heh-heh.

4. Not interested in chubs.

5. A top :P

Hit me up!

On 1/6/2021 at 11:30 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

hi everyone. hope whoever reading this is blessed with a good start of a new year & an awesome year ahead. 

i am writing this in the realization (after contemplating & pondering) that i am getting more open emotionally to establish connections with guys beyond connections driven by lust & libido. 

i am turning 29 this year. i have a fulfilling fulltime professional day job, and studying at the same time. i read & binge on Netflix during my free time. 

i am a Malay guy, who is currently in the midst of bulking up. i have my own place. Apple Music over Spotify. Paper over keyboard. my stats are currently 56kg and 170cm height, slimfit. as of today, Jan. 6th, my fat % is 11.7. 

i am from Kuala Lumpur. i am open to moving to Singapore after my 30th birthday next year. 

i am open to get to know anyone. do PM me here with your introduction, and we will see where that PM goes. I dont have wechat, line, snapchat, telegram, anymore. i am not active in social media at all. 

yes i used to be a naughty guy. Lord knows that i might enter my naughty phase again. but till then, and even that happens, it will not change the fact that deep down, i wanna settle down in a monogamous relationship built on integrity, honor, trust & love. 

thank you for reading this and may we all be blessed with prosperity that comes with it peace, contentment & joy. 

back in the market

Edited by groupFunKL92
On 2/13/2021 at 5:32 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 65kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

Pm me your Telegram username. If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste your time and mine. Thanks.

Can’t seem to drop you a dm! Can drop me a tele @txkye if you’re interested. 

Hey 25/175/75 here local chinese btm looking for LTR as well, into working out. Financially stable and also the end goal is to get a place with my partner one day 😉

A down to earth guy looking for his other half.

Me:

1. Sg Chinese/36+/167/70/B I am in the midst of toning myself. I want my six pack more visible

2. Enjoys reading, watching TV, sleeping, walks and strolling

3. Loves interactions with people

4. Looks: not chub, average, may not have good dress sense

You:

1. T/non chub/ have mature thinking / < 45yo

2. Average looks is ok

3. Financially independent

4. Loves lepak with me

Connect me at idunrecallanything in telegram. 🤩

May the cupid 👼 helps find the true love to all who is looking for it. 🥰😍😘

Edited by dboy84
  • G_M pinned this topic
20 hours ago, 65sgboy95 said:

I am 26 this year, currently an undergraduate. Have been single since 2013 until now. Only child, so relatively independent. Everyone says I have the boyish xdd cute boy look and I don’t look like my age. Role is flex if that matters, can be any as long my potential half is happy, then I’m happy. 

im hoping to look for someone older (25-40) than me to walk through my (and your) milestones together. I love doing housework, so I can help you out with you house, laundry and cook you meals (if we reach that stage).

26 chn 175 85 (stocky) looking for 25-40 chn white collars to date. PM me if you think we’re suitable 

Dm me