Male HQ

Temasek Poly

boy1990ed

Hello!! From IIT School! (:

Year 2 this sem TT

Whenever I walked into a room full of people, cause bitch, I'm fabulous

tumblr_mqo4o0wm5F1s5slsyo1_500.gif

• 3 weeks later...

LOL, passby why join u in the pool sia.

HAHA
but I aiming PTV school but now need to look for a new job. sia back to SQ 1. 

Good luck to all new intake people. there is a lot of gay in TP , just u need to find them .

i got 2 gan didi in TP sometime meet them in school if want can join us. but sadly one of them is taken HAHA

Hope u guys are having fun in school. Really miss school a lot. Miss the nasi padang at design canteen, Yong Tau Foo at ITAS, Sugarloaf and Bistro. Hahahaha. :3

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

GRADUATED LIAO!!!! HAHAHA. WHEEEE.  :D

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg

Anyone here who's actually looking for proper friendships, i.e not seeking fun, orgy, quicky, touchy whatnots ?

On a side note, I love TP's pool. Anyone swims in school?

I am, but I'm on FYP right now so I only need to go to school twice a week.

I'm ashamed to say this but I've never seen the pool in school even though I've been here for 3 years lol.

Wah...never knew TP can be such a fun place to be.... I miss that fun.

Too bad, I was the first batch of TP graduate at the current campus and it wasn't so fun except for the mving of logistics from the old campus to the new one lor.

Edited by HydroNaut

Wah...never knew TP can be such a fun place to be.... I miss that fun.

Too bad, I was the first batch of TP graduate at the current campus and it wasn't so fun except for the mving of logistics from the old campus to the new one lor.

During your time, internet is not the in thing yet... Edited by passby
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...