Male HQ

City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)

amkies

Now that all 6 were found guilty, their appealing against the conviction will be interesting.

They had all already spent a million each hiring the most expensive senior lawyers to represent them and they all lost the case .

And now, they are allowed bail at between a million and $750,000 each but I'm sure they can well afford.

And to again hire the expensive lawyers to appeal would means another million each need to fork out so in total, close to $24 million is needed here!

But if one of them decides to plea guilty and turn star witness to lighten his sentence, the rest will be dead meat.

They don't bash gays as some others do lah.

The criminal "pastor" Kong Hee didn't bash gays?

You must have fallen for his hypocrisy.

Here is an article about this hypocrisy and some interesting reader comments:

https://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/church-welcome-hides-rejection/ 

The criminal "pastor" Kong Hee didn't bash gays?

You must have fallen for his hypocrisy.

Here is an article about this hypocrisy and some interesting reader comments:

https://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/church-welcome-hides-rejection/ 

As usual those with no will will 'compartmentalize' the situation and not see things in the right light. It is all in the mind control aspect of his preaching and conditioning.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

If a person earns @2000 a month salary. To save up a total of $50,000,000 he needs to work for 2,083.3333333 Years.

For a person earning $2000, he gives the church 10% of his pay ($200). In total of he give $2,400 per year. He will have to keep paying that monthly 10% for 20,833.333333 years to give the church a total of $50,000,000.

That is how much money $50,000,000 is. And for that crime, your god, his god very quiet with his dispensing of punishment on the matter. The fact of the matter is, what's gone and spent...your powerful god who made the universes can not even get the sheep their money back.

How many people do you think might have done better things with that money, to help a friend, a family member in need of money, need funds for some important matter..etc.

I know for a fact, this church hardly even use the fund to help their own sheep in need of monetary help if they approach the church. They will ask you to pray and they pray with you to find you an answer instead. How wonderful.

Very good analytical insight .

But wyclef whatever and lady saw benefitted what ....benefitted lots I can imagine .

Now that all 6 were found guilty, their appealing against the conviction will be interesting.

They had all already spent a million each hiring the most expensive senior lawyers to represent them and they all lost the case .

And now, they are allowed bail at between a million and $750,000 each but I'm sure they can well afford.

And to again hire the expensive lawyers to appeal would means another million each need to fork out so in total, close to $24 million is needed here!

But if one of them decides to plea guilty and turn star witness to lighten his sentence, the rest will be dead meat.

all these money can really be put to much better use and benefit so many people! sign. they more they resist the verdict the more they sin!

Guest Avalokiteshvara

all these money can really be put to much better use and benefit so many people! sign. they more they resist the verdict the more they sin!

Everyday spreading negativity, not tired?

Sg50. 50 days

They watched too many wuxia tv drama series?U136P60T4D126733F49DT20050516143041.jpg

No..... They are just very "drama". In the middle is mother DRAMA QUEEN. Male church pastor we call father, female mother!

Better yet they should all strip naked like the condor heroes yang guo and xiao long nu so that there is no physical "barrier" for all the fathers to smoothly pass their power or "essense" to her. Then when she received the final push or surge she will lunge forward, vomit some blood and then say "thank you fathers". And then level up to become more powderful!

Ok i better stop criticising her before she uses her more powderful 玉女心经 against my less powderful 葵花宝典。

I find Kong Hee Super hot. I wouldn't mind fucking Him while his sexy Wife watches us. Of course if she wants to participate she can too....I am sure Kong Hee wld love to be sandwiched!

Love some of the descriptions -

- Ridiculous!

- "I asked God how long more I HAD to do it." 

- Why, God?

- Looks like a Taylor Swift concert not a church

- They (the church members) dont realise theyre being conned

- I dont feel bad for them. I think they're irresponsible for giving their money to these church leaders

This is so FANTASTIC !

I'm a staunch agnostic, but here I make an exception.

It has to have been the works of THE DEVIL.

Who else could have made these low-life hypocrites screw up so big?

Everything they did has come out to be against basic decency.

They didn't sacrifice young children to their God by cutting out their hearts.

They didn't burn gays alive to free them from their sins.

But their whole activities reflect a deep pathology they passed on to their flock.

It seems that all the power and money they acquired turned them insane.

Since the evil they have done is already consumated,

all I can feel is satisfaction for seeing them exposed so dramatically.

People hopefully will wake up from their respect for the sanctimonious

and will not be afraid to judge deceivers like that with their REASON.

Edited by Steve5380

the followers of CHY say is not the the leaders fault. Is THEM the followers fault for not giving enough money to their leaders to spend. ONE even offer to sell his car  or flat or even eat less to give more to their leaders.

How is it that someone who appears in a vdo featuring near nakedness, violence n totally unChristian words is qualified to become a pastor? This whole saga is just one joke after another!

How is it that someone who appears in a vdo featuring near nakedness, violence n totally unChristian words is qualified to become a pastor? This whole saga is just one joke after another!

Well... pastors are human too,  and as long as the person speaks the Words Of God he or she is entitled to be the sheppard of a bunch of sheep  who should highly compensate the sheppard for the infinite gift they receive in the form of guidance to attain redemption and salvation.

I decided to look this up. Seems that the Bible lays out very succinctly the qualifications for those who will lead a congregation - and these hv been the same for 2000 yrs.

Among the requirements r - 

1. A pastor is a faithful steward (Titus 1:7). Here the term used is overseer (Greek episkopos). It is not another office, but a functional title of the elder. It is what he does. He is a steward, a manager of God’s resources and Jesus’ flock. He takes responsibility, but not ownership. So Kong Hee n his cronies were faithful stewards when looking after their flocks resources? Pathetic Joke No. 1!

2. A pastor must be humble — not arrogant (Titus 1:7). A pastor must constantly demonstrate the gospel by admitting when he is wrong and assuming responsibility and restoring relationships. Has Kong Hee assumed responsibility for stealing $50 million of his flocks money?

3. A pastor must have financial integrity — not greedy for gain (Titus 1:71 Tim 3:31 Peter 5:3). A pastor is to be upright in his financial dealings and not accused of pursuing money over the kingdom of God. CHC - financial integrity? Pathetic Joke No. 2!

4. A pastor must be hospitable (Titus 1:81 Tim 3:2). A pastor’s home is to be open for others to enjoy. A pastor’s home is not a heaven on earth, but rather a place of ministry. is Kong Hees Singapore penthouse open to all? Pathetic joke No. 3!

5. A pastor must be holy (Titus 1:8). His life is devoted wholeheartedly to Jesus externally and internally. Oh really? Who can put hand on heart n say Sun Hos sexy violent vdos were devoted solely to Jesus? BS! They were exercises in self gratification!

6. A pastor must be spiritually mature (1 Tim 3:6). Positions of authority without spiritual maturity lead to the trap of pride. When pride grows in a man, sin abounds. Sun Hos career wreaks of pride! Pathetic Joke No. 4!

http://www.acts29.com/biblical-qualifications-of-a-pastor/

So is the leadership past n present of the CHC qualified to b pastors? Pathetic Joke No. 5!

Edited by wozzit

I decided to look this up. Seems that the Bible lays out very succinctly the qualifications for those who will lead a congregation - and these hv been the same for 2000 yrs.

Among the requirements r - 

1. A pastor is a faithful steward (Titus 1:7). Here the term used is overseer (Greek episkopos). It is not another office, but a functional title of the elder. It is what he does. He is a steward, a manager of God’s resources and Jesus’ flock. He takes responsibility, but not ownership. So Kong Hee n his cronies were faithful stewards when looking after their flocks resources? Pathetic Joke No. 1!

2. A pastor must be humble — not arrogant (Titus 1:7). A pastor must constantly demonstrate the gospel by admitting when he is wrong and assuming responsibility and restoring relationships. Has Kong Hee assumed responsibility for stealing $50 million of his flocks money?

3. A pastor must have financial integrity — not greedy for gain (Titus 1:71 Tim 3:31 Peter 5:3). A pastor is to be upright in his financial dealings and not accused of pursuing money over the kingdom of God. CHC - financial integrity? Pathetic Joke No. 2!

4. A pastor must be hospitable (Titus 1:81 Tim 3:2). A pastor’s home is to be open for others to enjoy. A pastor’s home is not a heaven on earth, but rather a place of ministry. is Kong Hees Singapore penthouse open to all? Pathetic joke No. 3!

5. A pastor must be holy (Titus 1:8). His life is devoted wholeheartedly to Jesus externally and internally. Oh really? Who can put hand on heart n say Sun Hos sexy violent vdos were devoted solely to Jesus? BS! They were exercises in self gratification!

6. A pastor must be spiritually mature (1 Tim 3:6). Positions of authority without spiritual maturity lead to the trap of pride. When pride grows in a man, sin abounds. Sun Hos career wreaks of pride! Pathetic Joke No. 4!

http://www.acts29.com/biblical-qualifications-of-a-pastor/

So is the leadership past n present of the CHC qualified to b pastors? Pathetic Joke No. 5!

Wasted on them I fear... they want to only believe what they want to believe to help them sleep and live on. They are not thinking about her but what she represent to their sanity about a religion. To tear that image down is to tear down years upon years of wasted church going, money spent and all the things they do will have come to nothing... that is too terrifying to accept.

Instead of now cutting show the charade and untruth to start over, they prefer to double down their belief to feel better. They are in compartmentalizing rationalizing mode.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Well... pastors are human too,  and as long as the person speaks the Words Of God he or she is entitled to be the sheppard of a bunch of sheep  who should highly compensate the sheppard for the infinite gift they receive in the form of guidance to attain redemption and salvation.

By your logical thinking...if a person went and rape and kill your mother but so long as he/she will speak the words of god, they are entitled to be shepherd of a bunch of sheep too. In other words, they are above the law, punishment and judgement.

Only just by speaking the word of the lord.... you can be the worst evil human but you are saved from persecution.

Amazing sense of logical thinking.

Edited by upshot

any BW  member who is also CHC member in here willing to sell yr flat to help out in Kong Hee lawyer fees? Anyone?

What a huge waste of money! Far better to give it to the poor. That after all is Jesus admonition to the rich. Or do Kong Hee n his acolytes read from a different bible than the one I hv? Mine has this in 2 Timothy 3:13 - 

Unscrupulous con men will continue to exploit the faith. They're as deceived as the people they lead astray. As long as they are out there, things can only get worse.

Clearly the CHC bible has cut that part out!

There are many Conman in this world, they just prey on your weakness, I'm sure you would have watch a few in Crime watch! As for the "C " they always make you feel frighten by saying if you don't believe in HIM(GOD), you will go to hell! Hey I mean who they hell are you to judge that! 

Clearly some religion have more elements of exploitation and slack for crap spewing than others. It is somewhat popular too! Humans are clearly weak-minded in general to such religion.

Haha this is funny. The scary Sun Ho Halloween costume is up for sales.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/girl-s-viral-sun-ho-halloween-costume-up-for-sale-on-carousell-041836801.html

Loved this response - 

I'll bid $1. I need to place something in my kitchen to scare away cockroaches...

superjail_party__animated_gif__by_chibia

Sun Ho can keep up the religious spirit of the convicts each visiting day!!

Edited by wozzit

CSzJeyaW4AA-MUO.jpg

That vdo is absolutely brilliant! N for those who hv not visited the USA, so called preachers telling zombie congregations they absolutely must pay up for a private jet, a massively expensive attempt at a personal singing career or some other such personal luxury is precisely what happens on TV on many channels every single Sunday. 

Viewing this vdo shld be 100% essential for all potential members of the CHC n other so called churches in Asia who preach the criminal prosperity gospel. They shld view it BEFORE they join up n get hooked into the system.

Hallelujah! Glory Be for congregations of suckers! Amen!

By your logical thinking...if a person went and rape and kill your mother but so long as he/she will speak the words of god, they are entitled to be shepherd of a bunch of sheep too. In other words, they are above the law, punishment and judgement.

Only just by speaking the word of the lord.... you can be the worst evil human but you are saved from persecution.

Amazing sense of logical thinking.

LOL!  I am glad that you disagree with my "logical thinking". 

It's amazing how people fall victims of this fantasy of "God" while the perpetrators of the lie profit from it.

We should consider ourselves lucky to not have fallen for the deceptions of the "Gods" of organized religions.

This does not mean that we have to give up spirituality and religiousness.

After being raised a Catholic and spending my childhood in Catholic schools I used to have a little voice here and there telling: "but what if it is true?...".

Not anymore. I am practically certain that it is all fantasy. The older I get, the more confirmation I find of this.

She looked much better than. At least like a normal human being.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Sun Sun

She looked much better than. At least like a normal human being.

Yes I was a normal human being.....so disgusting....Even I hate myself!!!!!!!!! And now?????? I am a DIVA! And I simply love this transformation like the way you adore me!!!

That vdo is absolutely brilliant! N for those who hv not visited the USA, so called preachers telling zombie congregations they absolutely must pay up for a private jet, a massively expensive attempt at a personal singing career or some other such personal luxury is precisely what happens on TV on many channels every single Sunday. 

Viewing this vdo shld be 100% essential for all potential members of the CHC n other so called churches in Asia who preach the criminal prosperity gospel. They shld view it BEFORE they join up n get hooked into the system.

Hallelujah! Glory Be for congregations of suckers! Amen!

This religious con artist business is STILL NEW to ASIA unlike in the west where this criminal side of the religious 'business' has been honed and well executed to a much higher plane of manipulation. It will take some time for this to get to that level but it is not that far off there if we give it a few more years.

People like the husband and wife of the CHC are not stupid. They are well traveled and have gone far out there to learn and source for alliance with some of those mega church to create and share reputation to increase the legitimacy of their "product' they are selling to the gullible sheep in Asia. The sad news is this is the new battle ground. The west is getting a little harder to get new sucker converts. The statistic are increasingly coming up with new figures showing more are giving up on religious especially Christian faiths of various denominations. As the internet and school start to gain and improve the minds of people especially the millennial generation, more has taken a philosophical approach to seeking meanings in life. There is and never was only one way to live life and not NEED A BOOK of contradictions to tell them how to live life.

But there will be a lot of sad blind desperate followers who will NEVER EVER come out of that dream or as I call it a nightmare of lifelong servitude with their time, hard earn cash, missed opportunities, grow weaker by depending on the religion to tell them what they MUST do and not what they need to do for themselves, watch the dream of success only being showered on their church leaders and chosen cronies that are the only ones that sit that that rich man table to enjoy the 10 to15% or more that their sheep contribute each month. So blind is their desperation to see a life after death and to depend on the spoken words from human being without doing their own research which are just at the tip of their fingers with a computer/phone link to internet.

Funny how people would use the internet or read from various sources on things they want to buy so they can be sure what they buy is worth it and not a misleading device, people would search the identity or company to see if they are honest and not say a financial cheat on Wall Street, or read reviews on how good a restaurant is or how good a movie is...etc but once it has to do with religious... suddenly they lose that same ability to survive disappear and they follow the words of another without doubt..EVEN when in the face of overwhelming odds the presence of cheating, misused of millions of dollar publicly proven in a real court of law with paper trails of the crimes.  The usual magnify lens you use to find out things on many things in life to be sure it's real, you choose to not use that same magnifying lens to look at your own religion.

That is call Compartmentalizing mentality. Example, You see in the shadow someone beat up an old lady badly, stolen her money and ran. You give chase, caught up to him, beat him up in your rage at what he did and call the police to have him thrown in jail for it. But say the man you chase down and you saw his face was your father or son or best friend. Would you carry on chasing him down? Would you still beat him up? Would you instead thing maybe you are chasing the wrong guy as you know your own father is too nice to do what you saw he did? would you call the police or cover it up even if you knew this person and saw what he did? That is how sometimes the mind works. But you have to know even if that person is not your father, son or friend? He is still somebodies' father, son or friend. So what makes him better or worst for you to catch him and report him or turn the other cheek? You let only your heart rule your life decision, sense of righteous and truth be your guide and you let your head do that in conjunction with your heart to see the real truth?

Funny how the mind of a mere human works. We have human smart enough to send men to the moon but at the other end of the spectrum of intelligence, we have people gullible and too weak to find the truth themselves and just simply give in to the herd mentality and take a leap of faith that is so far away from common sense to embrace a reality easily proven to be mostly untrue or a tool that is used to control people.

You have been born into a time where information is there unlike the middle ages where you have no way to find things out. But now you have libraries, internet, other people from far and wide to compare notes,, you now have 3 thousands years of history to look back to see how much was real or not, what miracle was real or not, what case studies has proven how much cheating and evil has been done int he name of a SUPER BEING CALLED GOD.

Kong Hee and Sun Ho are NOT STUPID but veterans of cheaters who have learn from the best. was it no surprise Sun Ho is not caught even when she is married to the very man who stands convicted. I suspect there was an emergency succession plan in place all along to make sure if caught, not everything will be lost or taken away. There are contingency plans to maximize their chance of a return or at least if one has to serve the jail term, when they are out, there are money waiting for them. Religion once put in place can not be totally extinguish and they know it. Look at it all around you now, with so much data out there you can work thru to see if they are guilty or not, yet so many still deny it to themselves and are doubling down their faith on a group of people who cheat them blind.

Kong Hee and cronies are the master of their game. That is why they laugh and never show sign of weakness, panic or even resignation of their guilt. So long as they act their role well for the cameras, all the sheep will look at that as "strength" and that they are in fact the persecuted victim. That is classic psychology 101 at play.

The truth is out for all those who still can not let go. It will always be waiting for you to go find the truth and free your life from the chains that bind your body,mind and so call soul to this small privileged group of masters. So you are not the first, you are not the last.

How much more of yourself and life do you have to give to something that has really given you back very little. A kind word here and there? A little verbal encouragement in your dark hours with a pray to keep you going? A little promise of a promise land to come after death? You know why this religious leaders are not afraid to do what they do? They know there is no god to punish them.

And when you die, you can not come back to tell them it is a lie? You think you can? You mind will just switch off and all is darkness. You will not even be able to think hey!.. it is dark, there is nothing there. You are just gone. All the things you think you want to do, gone. All the things you can be and have yet to do it but not. That time is gone. They know there is no coming back to expose them to the world that what they preach is not real. You are just someone that use to be, was used and now you are gone. What is worst sin of all, you introduce this same slave lifestyle to your family members to be converted like you and so the abuse carries on.

When something good happen in your life, GOD HAS REWARDED or ANSWER YOU. If your prayer did not come true, GOD IS TESTING YOU AND WILL GIVE YOU A FAR MORE BETTER GIFT LATER IF YOU PERSIST or if you still did not get your answer, GOD THINKS YOU ARE NOT FAITHFUL ENOUGH that is why your prayer is not ANSWERED so you best work harder on that..etc

For a god with the power to make the universe and iphone... he sure needs a lot of money and people to help him do his "good work' where is that power of his? If he made you in his image and he STILL NEED TO TEST YOU? God with all that power need to test you when he could have read your mind? Pick up a book on mind control and psychology to read it sometime, you will find a lot of the techniques you see used in preaching comes straight out of those books.

The power of information is in your hands and there is no better time then now in the whole world where this is possible unlike before. I am not just talking Christianity here.. this apply to all religions. When you want to use that magnifying lens to look at things, LOOK AT EVERYTHING IN THE SAME WAY.... don't compartmentalize everything you do.

• G_M changed the title to City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.