Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: Wednesday, 3 July 2024

Time: 830pm

Venue: Kallang Basin swimming pool bathroom

I am the tall bespectacled guy whom you left your kaki colour bag beside me on the bench. You kept looking into my cubicle while I am showering and you are drying yourself. I am interested to know you better but too shy to approach as got people around. 

You left first and followed by me, and later I saw you having a conversation with the staff beside the counter at the entrance, both looking at a document which seems like a discussion on something. Once again, I couldn't get a chance to get near you.

If I am not mistaken, think I saw you before at Safra Tampines gym changing room on a Friday evening, 14 June 2024 at around 830pm!

Couldn't get you out of my head since then.

If it is meant to be will be. I know chances of you seeing this might be slim but thought just to give it a shot.

PM me if you see this. :)

Edited by discreetman
14 hours ago, YoungAndCurious said:

I met him again at the pool and finally exchanged contacts this time! Needless to say, we did more than JO this time around! 

Thank you all! 

congratulations to both of u

Hi, see you at Tampine Safra at 2pm. You was wearing a thong underwear while I was wearing a g-string. We were trapped into attraction. Later, we went for lunch and you shared your homeland was Cebu. Love your sun-tan sunny and lean muscular body - do reach out to me here since you reserved your mobile phone number and was hurry for a operation meeting in your company. I wish to sexual intercourse with you and can play flexible role for your to explore, lick, bite, cum on my body with golden showering 

Sat 6 July 

Hilton KL Sentral sauna

3pm+ to 4.15pm ish.

Looking for 2 guys. 1 older and 1 younger gentlemen.

For the older fit gentlemen, me and the younger guy jerk you off in sauna room till you cum. You look shocked when both of us jerk you off. Haha. You left immediately after you cum.

The younger guy jerked me off later in the steam room. If either of you are here, please dm me. The younger guy stayed around the sitting area before I left. Thanks for the memories guys. If you are here, hit me up 😄

Edited by Wondering678

6 july around 430pm @ level4 woodlands civic. 

To the 2 guys that I had light fun with in the toilet. i think you guys are either couple or friends. 

HMU if you wanna connect. 

Edited by Losty

Mel, met u at Yunomori few weeks back. You said I was one of the rare friendly ones around and we helped each other scrub our backs.

Hope to connect.

On 7/4/2024 at 3:57 AM, YoungAndCurious said:

I met him again at the pool and we finally exchanged contacts this time!

He told me that he walked away last time because he was embarrassed to play with another guy. I said there's nothing wrong for guys to pleasure each other to orgasm like what we had done haha...

Managed to convince him to try going down on me during our second encounter and I came inside his mouth! Swallowed my juices like a natural-born sucker.

Wanted to fk him but did not want to scare him away since he's still new to this!

You only got disappointed when he left you without cumming. That's very understanding of you.

Date -  28 June 24, Friday

Venue - Clementi Swimming Pool

Time - 11+ am to 12+pm

Met each other at the training pool. I was swimming and tanning; you were just dipping in the pool.

Met again at shower room. You shifted from your initial cubicle to next to mine,  and hinted me. We ended up jo and suck abit.. You had a big dick.

We then left the pool together and parted our way, as you went to pack lunch.

You were reserved about exchanging tele.  Trying my luck as see if you are here. :)

On 7/5/2024 at 12:29 AM, aftereightme said:

Hi, see you at Tampine Safra at 2pm. You was wearing a thong underwear while I was wearing a g-string. We were trapped into attraction. Later, we went for lunch and you shared your homeland was Cebu. Love your sun-tan sunny and lean muscular body - do reach out to me here since you reserved your mobile phone number and was hurry for a operation meeting in your company. I wish to sexual intercourse with you and can play flexible role for your to explore, lick, bite, cum on my body with golden showering 

I suppose it's pool. Safra allows foreigners?

To the guy in navy blue polo-t and green pants in the bus, we made eye contwct a few times,  even if you dropped off at Novena Church we still looking at each other. Hope your here and see this! Would love to connect!

Edited by chubeary
On 7/4/2024 at 12:29 AM, discreetman said:

Date: Wednesday, 3 July 2024

Time: 830pm

Venue: Kallang Basin swimming pool bathroom

I am the tall bespectacled guy whom you left your kaki colour bag beside me on the bench. You kept looking into my cubicle while I am showering and you are drying yourself. I am interested to know you better but too shy to approach as got people around. 

You left first and followed by me, and later I saw you having a conversation with the staff beside the counter at the entrance, both looking at a document which seems like a discussion on something. Once again, I couldn't get a chance to get near you.

If I am not mistaken, think I saw you before at Safra Tampines gym changing room on a Friday evening, 14 June 2024 at around 830pm!

Couldn't get you out of my head since then.

If it is meant to be will be. I know chances of you seeing this might be slim but thought just to give it a shot.

PM me if you see this. :)

No response from him…guess he didn't chance upon this message. :(

10 July, Wed.

TMC.

Met you at the level 4, just outside the large bed. We went to a room in level 3 as all rooms in level 4 are in use. As we were both bottom, we just enjoy each other's cuddle. Just nice I'm your type for top, and you're my type for top. After a while, you suggest that we should continue our journey to look for our top then we parted ways.

You: 25yo chinese chub.

DM if you wanna connect.

17 July 2024, 1230pm 

suntec city

you work at a Korean coffee place. we exchanged many smiles the last time I was there. I walked past today and was surprised that you seemed to remember me, as you smiled at me from behind your black mask. hmu if you're here. :)

Edited by persianblue

Ytd evening, train from JE towards pasir ris. I was alighting at Paya lebar. This executive guy with mask on. Light blue shirt. Wore specs with black mask. 
You have a nice cute vibe. Carrying a black leather bag with a green dinosaur key chain. We exchanged glances. If u are here, pm me. 

Mon 15 Jul, 5-7pm

TMC

I was working out in the gym, you kept coming up to the second floor to look at me (at least I think so 😅).

Saw you outside 4th floor naked dark area later talking to the staff, but you didn't come in.

Just want to say you have a nice bod 😁

Arrival at Changi Airport

belt 48 — around 11pm

We were standing beside each other. You are in white tshirt and blank pants. I was in berms and slippers.

We were looking at each other for awhile and you used some lip balm. Had to rush off first. Ping me if you are here.

18 july. 3.20 pm.

I was sitting next to you, watching you play ML as granger on downtown line mrt. Chat with you after u finish the game. We alight together.

Let me know if you wanna play game :)

time: around 645pm - 745pm

You were wearing black tee and black short. I was wearing white sleeveless and tights. Met you a few times and had fun in the shower cubicle. Waited for you at the cubicle yesterday but disappointed that you didn’t show up at the cubicle. Just wanna say miss having fun with you and hope to see you again next week. 

This morning. From Pasir Ris mrt. Im seating beside u. Throughout the journey, we were napping and my thigh touches urs but u nv avoid and touch closer. U are so muscular fit n handsome. I enjoyed the touching of thighs and u alight at raffles place. U are in full black outfits.