Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

6 hours ago, boyboy24 said:

This morning. From Pasir Ris mrt. Im seating beside u. Throughout the journey, we were napping and my thigh touches urs but u nv avoid and touch closer. U are so muscular fit n handsome. I enjoyed the touching of thighs and u alight at raffles place. U are in full black outfits. 

Nice!!!

30 mins ago, at near Expo Hall 2 toilet at the end, was naked doing edging at urinal. Suddenly you come in and saw me,then you ask me and know I'm edging, you help me edge with your strong hand for few time until cant control already and cum all out into the urinal. Finish with im suck ur dick till you cum at urinal and pee and went out. If you here, msg ya.

Date: 17/07/24

5-6pm

Paya lebar, u were an indian guy, exchanged looks at a mall and followed each other into the toilet. Discreetly touched each other, hugging and kissing, then you let your load all over my pants staining it. You gave me one last kiss before going back to work leaving my pants drenched and i with a hardon, which was so hot. Dm me if ur here

On 7/7/2024 at 1:49 PM, swimjogguy said:

Date -  28 June 24, Friday

Venue - Clementi Swimming Pool

Time - 11+ am to 12+pm

Met each other at the training pool. I was swimming and tanning; you were just dipping in the pool.

Met again at shower room. You shifted from your initial cubicle to next to mine,  and hinted me. We ended up jo and suck abit.. You had a big dick.

We then left the pool together and parted our way, as you went to pack lunch.

You were reserved about exchanging tele.  Trying my luck as see if you are here. :)

still hoping ... haha

We used to work in the activesg at JW and I was a part timer while you work full-time. Saw you a few times recently on the streets and just yesterday crossing the road near the MRT and wanted to connect again but you don’t seem to remember me. If you see this and keen to connect please reach out

Was thinking why isn’t there a Telegram group for Missed connections? 

This morning 815am, 22/7/24, EW line.

I was seating in the middle of the seats napping and this guy wearing beige color tee came in sat beside me. While i was napping, your shoulder rub against mine and i open my eyes to see. To my surprise is a cute guy, n you really smell good. U did not avoid while our arms get close n u move even closer. Dk if you are here. Pm if you are one of us:)

im wearing grey tee black pants. Holding a tote bag on my hand. 

22/7

5/ 6ish PM

Mercure on Stevens - Lobby

You were in light blue exec wear seated by the side door, alone at first and we sorta exchanged glances when I came in. 

Bumped into you again shortly while you were helping an older gentleman into the handicap cubicle. Didn't realise you were so tall until I walked past you to use the regular men's room. 

I was in blue top and black pants.  hopefully you're here, and perhaps we could connect? You're good looking and looked even better in the exec wear. 🙂

22 July

AF Admiralty around 7pm

you are in white Thai boxing tee and checked black shorts with braces. Not sure if you are here, and I hope you are because you are cute. Hope to know you better

23 july, 7.30pm-ish, ten men club

i was wearing black sitting by the entrance when you entered with your friend. i purposely brushed past you when you were at your locker to get to the sink. we had multiple moments of long eye contact and you looked at me one last time before you headed upstairs. 

DM if you see this :)

23 July TMC 7ish

We were at the 3rd floor, I’m a big brown guy. We were playing with each other and you asked me if I’m top or bottom and I said top. I actually am vers but I wasn’t looking to get fucked. But I’d love to get fucked by you. 

i sucked your nipples and then sniffed and licked your pits. It was so musky and nice. But doesn’t seem like you were into it cos you kissed me and left after awhile. 

sorry bout that! But if you want to reconnect, I’d like that. You seem like a great guy. :) 

23 July kb 4ish 

Hey you are a nice tall guy in spec ! Saw you at ur locker while u r changing back to ur clothes and chatted with u, u were saying that u need to settle some stuff on ur laptop. But after a while u told me tat u r leaving. I was busy settling some stuff for a friend and didn’t go over to chat with u before u left, if you are here do dm me ! I wish to connect with u again! 

Edited by Chonggie

24 July, 7pm+/-, Hawker

You’re in light pink sleeveless shirt. We were queuing the same stall & you cut the queue by accident, but eventually letting me order first once you found out. You ordered extra vege for your dish and total no carbo.

24 july around 8.40PM

154 bus towards clementi mrt

i was already on the bus when you boarded. you were wearing a pink polo tee, black shorts, and grey decathlon’s kalenji shoes.

you alighted at the stop right before clementi mrt.

tried to make eye contact but you were on your phone the whole ride

would love to get to know you. i was the guy in grey long sleeve and headphones seated on the second row of the bus.

Sfra TPY gym

We were in the steam room and jacuzzi. Later we showered in opposite cubicles. There were certainly some mutual interest but I hesitated to go in because you didn't really show any signs until we went to shower 😅

You left the gym first around 10.10pm in dark blue polo, shorts and shoes and carrying some paper bags. I followed shortly after but you were walked ahead without looking back. You have grey streaks or grey hair so probably in your 50s but still looking good. 

24jul. Ytd night 650-7ish. We met at 4th floor and the moment we touched each other and we went into the corner room behind. U have a nice big chest and nice nips. Im the one with nip stud on my left. We had nips played and u like to kiss alot. U are fit n sexy, i topped u with no rubber. U moan alot and i really like ur moan. U like it every time i thrust my shaft into u. U played my nips till im close and i pulled out to release. U licked my nips while I releasing, i told u lick it more and i can cum second time. Haha I released 2 times on ur chest and u told me im sexy as well. 😜 after the session, saw u dressed up and leaving while im changing up too. Hug n touch u before u left:) 
Pity did not get ur contact if not i would want to do it with u again. Super nice ass and chest 😝 

On 7/7/2024 at 11:06 AM, cola100plus said:

5-July (Friday), ~ 5pm at Marina Square. You collected NDP tickets, wearing black. Not sure you are here or not :)

I accidentally deleted all my inbox. To the guy who messaged me on this, hope you can message me again. Paiseh…

28 July, Vivocity Tiong Bahru Bakery.

Not sure if you are in here. But you are one of the staff in specs with a mask on. Been there a couple of times before and I find you cute.

We made a brief eye contact and smiled at you before I left today. Hope can connect with you. 

Edited by Mister K

Sun 28 Jul 930-10 am

You were doing sprints up and down the canal beside the expressway. After which you joined me in using the fitness corner.

You were perfectly bronzed tanned throughout, perfectly muscled, the perfect mix of being big yet ripped complete with 3D 8 abs. We were both topless in (army?) black shorts.

Would be amazing to have you to train together, especially since we live so close. Please pm if you are here!

Amei concert on Sat 27 Jul

You're the guy wearing cream colour top, Section 228 Row 14 Seats 5 or 6

I'm the guy behind your row few seats away wearing black

We exchanged a few glances.

If you're here, lets connect!

On 3/27/2020 at 3:43 PM, power.inside said:

27 Mar, 130 pm at Blk 58 Chai Chee Drive

To the guy who came out of one lift (which only serves level 1, 6 and 10) and asked me in his British accent if which lift should he use to go level 8.

And i pointed to the one i was going into because thats the one which serves all levels. he asked me why such difference and i mentioned that that's the old lift which didnt used to serve all levels. Then we enter the lift together and i alight at level before him.

You are so hot and cute! hit me up if you're here!

Was he tall? Like 180cm+

Seletar mall, 29 July

You were sitting at the front of the mall entrance. I was captured by your eyes. I was cycling. When I look back you were still looking at me. I want to know why. Let me know if you are here.

Date: 01.08.2024

Time: 2:22pm

Your Attire: Black cap, tee, spec and brown shorts. 

We held the lift for the elderly, you tuned around, look at me while you gesture for me to leave after you.

Nice smile of yours and most importantly, a great heart. PM me if you see this as I would love to get to know you as a friend. Thank you.

Edited by Tampenises

Yunomori, 1st Aug

We were in there about 5+pm, played quite a bit in the steam room with 3 others

Locker 10 I believe ? Gave me a goodbye kiss before you left, in shorts and a cap

Wanted to ask for your contact but you left before I could get my phone

On 7/22/2024 at 9:48 PM, YellowSaviour said:

22 July

AF Admiralty around 7pm

you are in white Thai boxing tee and checked black shorts with braces. Not sure if you are here, and I hope you are because you are cute. Hope to know you better

Managed to have the courage and talk to you, we exchanged tele as well, if you are here, we can chat more on tele haha

1 aug

maju

first saw you in the showers when you were drying yourself naked. you changed into a red tshirt with black shorts and we left together. once out, you changed into your slippers.

found you hot. hmu if you’re here.

1 hour ago, just_kev said:

01 Aug 24

Around 715ish pm

We had a great time at Bugis Junction L1 toilet. Then followed me at Paris Baguette.

Should have exchange numbers. PM me if you're here. 😊

Woah Paris bak kut teh boneless meat rare dishes especially the ending part the white gravy from boneless meat with tea smell🫣

On 7/24/2024 at 10:55 PM, randomuse said:

Sfra TPY gym

We were in the steam room and jacuzzi. Later we showered in opposite cubicles. There were certainly some mutual interest but I hesitated to go in because you didn't really show any signs until we went to shower 😅

You left the gym first around 10.10pm in dark blue polo, shorts and shoes and carrying some paper bags. I followed shortly after but you were walked ahead without looking back. You have grey streaks or grey hair so probably in your 50s but still looking good. 

Nice

This afternoon at TPY Safra, you displayed your thong underwear in front of everyone when changing your clothes; all eyes stared at your bubble 🫧 butt ... your flesh is so tender and you wink at me ... hope to see you next Saturday again to advance with further actions 🎬, okay 👌? Hope we could exchange contact number

Sat 3 Aug at TMC around 4 pm.

You introduced yourself as Dave, I as Jamie. We went into a room on level 4 and you fingered me deep and jacked me off till I came. Lots of kissing and I licked both your hairy pits, and checked that you liked it (you said you did). You’re top and I wanted you to fuck me but we didn’t have a condom at hand, and despite your being on prep I was uncomfortable doing raw. I commented on your taut hot bod. 

Since then I can’t help thinking about you… you were exceptionally polite and a very memorable encounter… would like to take you out to dinner and more. 

Edited by Dec1an