Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date : 9 Oct 2024

time : 11pm

place : macritchie park

You were in black tank with white socks and nike shorts plus tattoos on your chest.whispered to you whether you would like to exchange contact earlier but i forgot to ask you again when we were walking back.You also told me that you’re staying in sembawang.

hope you are here.do dm me so we can connect 😃 

This is a long shot, but just trying my luck. Went Yunomori on the afternoon of 8 October and sat next to you a few times in the steam room. You wore glasses and placed them next to you whilst in the steam room. I asked for your name and if you go Yunomori often. I also commented that you looked cute. Hit me up if you see this!

8:50am 10 Oct Metropolis Mcdonald

U are the cute muscular guy wearing grey tee tucked into ur black pants. Carrying a black north face backpack. I was waiting for my order and u came beside me really near to wait as well. Our elbow did touched a bit. U smell so nice. Im the one in shinchan tee and a tote bag on my shoulder. Not sure if u are here. 

*i rmb u have a mole top of ur left lips. * u are cute with big biceps. Keen to know u:)

8 & 10 Oct

SAFRA TPY E1 gym

8 Oct around 9+pm: You're the medium height mature stocky guy with grey side parting hair using the smith machine. I asked to borrow a few weight plates from you.

10 Oct around 9pm: this time you're wearing black singlet & blue shorts. We shared the cable machine at one time. You left in black polo tee with TEL logo on the left breast side.

Pls pm me yeah?

11 Oct 

Around 8.15am

upper thomson busstop.

you are wearing cream T—Shirt with blue pant and board the same bus as me. Initially we stood beside each other until u went to take a seat. We exchanged glance throughout the journey until you alight at your stop. Let me know if you’re here:)

Saw you at the pool with your swimming trunks with a 🐝 at Fusionopolis pool and then in steamroom around 11:30 today on 13 Oct.

wanted to smile to you, but you looked shy. If you are here, let me know, I’m keen to know you more. 

Edited by dam81

Live and let live

Safra punggol gym Sat 12 Oct

6-7:30 pm

You're the tan muscular fit guy in your 40s working out in black Adidas singlet, blue underarmor shorts. U left the gym around 7:30 pm in white singlet & dark blue shorts & black bag. Ur locker was right at the back (140-158). Hope to know u!

Just now 1150pm on bus 109. U board the bus at the punggol highway stop towards pasir ris. U seat next to me (seats near the exit). Our arms are closely brushing against each other and i was surprised u didn’t move away and continue the touch. Bus reaching west plaza and i was about to alight. U show me ur hardon and i can see ur shape on the pants. I signal u to west plaza for more but u didnt. 

Hope to see u here. Im the one in navy blue and shoe bag. 

Today, 14 Oct at about 7:55am. We crossed paths and our eyes met for a brief moment when we almost bumped into each other at the lift lobby of a condo in the east. Single digit block no. I came down the stairs and was on my way to work. You were probably returning home? And had a few bags in tow. I turned to take a quick glance at you and noticed you were looking in my direction too as you waited for the lift. Hmu if you’re here?

Look through all these post, I was wondering.... what if I go say "Hi" on the spot.

Sometimes I really dunno how to acknowledge when people signal me.

Just like today evening at Northpoint... He looking at me, I look back at him, but he just keep looking at me... that's all.

as I worry I catched the wrong signal😟😟😟

Edited by weekly

20 Oct, 1pm. Clementi Active SG

You were the muscular middle aged man wearing a 2XU tank top, maroon shorts and white Nike shoes. I see you at the gym quite often. I was the guy wearing full black standing next to you while you were doing lat pull downs. If you're here... Wanna chat?

On 10/14/2024 at 8:13 PM, weekly said:

Look through all these post, I was wondering.... what if I go say "Hi" on the spot.

Just like today evening at Northpoint... He looking at me, I look back at him, but he just keep looking at me... that's all.

Bump into you again today... Almost same time same place...😟😟😟

On 10/14/2024 at 8:13 PM, weekly said:

Just be a baller. I mean most of the time you probably won't see them again, there's so many people in the world xD. Like best case you get what you want, or maybe exchange contact (if you see them frequently), maybe gain a new friend. At worst if they are abrasive or unfriendly, then now you know it won't work~

Point being, making the connection might be easier than missing it then finding it 

Edited by phewphew
4 hours ago, Discreetguy2024 said:

Telegram Groups and Channels to join:

@Discreetguy2024 you are given 1 warning point for persistently posting Telegram groups in the wrong threads!! <<including the thread topic - "Fuck Practice Buddy">>

Such Telegram groups should be posted in threads containing "Telegram" in the subject title, please take note!!