Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Time: 8.20am

Date: 26 Jul (Wed)

You were wearing white adidas tee, black jeans and black shoes, with grey/silver headphones. I think you boarded Serangoon but u alighted at Kent Ridge. I kept looking at you and u made eye contact with me a few times, u were standing close to the door while i sat down. HMU if u see this

Today around 3+pm at Westgate ff. 

I bumped into you at the gym entrance when i was leaving and you were arriving. You smiled at me and asked if I had finished my workout. I have complimented you on your physique before, i think you probably remember. I wanted to confess to you that you are my #1 gym idol and ask for your number, but i was too shy. If you see this, please message me.

Date: Years ago

Time: Late morning/lunch

My first cock... (Locanto)

Tall Chinese guy drives a White BMW...

Stays Northeast of Sg...

We parked our car next to each other, kiss & suck each other nipple & cock at the back seat of my car...!!! I even rim your pussyass. 

If you are here... HMU.

Edited by M4L4Y

Today (02 Aug), ard 5.45pm, FF Paragon. 

You asked me what time it was in the sauna, and we exchanged smiles before leaving, you were in a black top and grey pants. Didn’t manage to ask for your contact as I was rushing for class. Let’s reconnect if you’re here ;)

Don't think what you're after is more than I can be.

Ustar Sumang lane

03/08/2023

9.50pm

u we’re wearing black tee and black track pants carrying a duffel bag..

bought a bottle of fruit juice and some others.. thereafter u proceeded to collect ur ordered Indian cuisine food from the coffeeshop before u went back..

Smiled at each other and I noticed u threw some glances at me.

unfortunately not sure of ur cue but I tried to follow u but u brisk away to ur place..

hit me up, if ure here and wanna connect..

3 Aug (Thurs), 7pm to abt 9.30pm

Yunomori Onsen

U were with 3 friends, but they left early (i think ard 8+) so u were alone. U are tanned, with an underwear tanline, tall, no specs. We kept making eye contact and you were alone with me and my friend in the warm pool at one time. When i was leaving abt 9.30pm, was blowing dry my hair and u came out to get sth from your locker, we made long eye contact again b4 i went back into the onsen. You look ard my age, early 20s. I was with a friend the entire time, and I'm the shorter guy. If you're hear, hmu pls! Wanna get to know u!

Edited by relyk.avo

Date: 3rd Aug 2023 

Time: about 9:30pm 

I was showering when you stared at me from the right standing cold shower outside the steam room, I glanced over a few times and you seemed to notice. 

Sorry, had to leave at that time couldn’t stay longer. 

You look hot 😛 

Date: 4 Aug 2023

Time: 8.30pm

We were attending the same class. You were somewhere near the front left, I was near the back. We exchanged quite a few eye contacts during the class. After class, we went to the locker room and you seemed to be leaving in a rush. Hope to get to know you! 😃🤞

Where? SAFRA CCK Energyone Gym

Date: 5 Aug 2023

Time: 3 to 5pm

What were you wearing? Blue PUMA t-shirt with black SAF running shorts

What were you doing? Carrying free weights

What was I wearing? White SAF singlet

What was I doing? Stretching and stealing glances at you

Did we catch each other? When I walked into the locker area, I saw you admiring yourself in the locker area topless. We were alone for that few seconds.

Wish to know you if you are here. 

Edited by kidster

Bus stop of Sengkang train station

06/08/2023

8.50pm - 9pm

u were carrying a white/ beige tote bag, white tee and short jeans.

U were stealing glances at me and I purposely stood close to u.

Unfortunately, I’ve to get away as I need to answer an important call and ur bus 159 came and u boarded..

I waved at u when u turn to see if I follow u board the bus.

hit me up, if ure here and wanna connect..

Bus 96

Date: 7 Aug Mon 

Time: ard 12.30pm

We boarded at the same bus stop, NTUC Fairprice at Clementi.

You're wearing AIG All Blacks black polo tee with army pt shorts and grey slippers w blue red white straps. You're also wearing a black mask and carrying a patagonia black bag with a blue bottle. You alighted at Yale NUS college stop. 

I was sitting a few seats behind u, but because you sat at the rear facing seats, I was able to look at you. I was wearing purple top w black shorts and white and black slides.

If you're here, pls hmu!

Edited by relyk.avo

BV toilet

Date: 7 Aug

Time: ard 6.45pm

You're the buff guy wearing dark green polo if i remember well. We glanced several times, I washed my hands and my face at the basin, you initially washed as well and continued to urinal to pee. You washed again and several times I glanced you but too nervous when we fixated our eyes each other at the same time. I wanted to give you signal and I guess you also tried to give signal as well. So while I'm waiting outside, you just passed by and I didn't follow you.

HMU if you are here.

Date: 7 Aug 2023

Time: around 6:30pm

Place: Oasis water park in Yishun

You were in black singlet and shorts with earphones on and you came into the toilet to use the urinal. You were wearing a ear ring on your left ear.

I just came out of shower. You kept turning around and looking at me while you were peeing.

Sorry I was too shy to respond. Wanna connect?

Sunday, 6 July at nsrcc around 6pm.

I was walking towards the pool and I you looked like you just got out of the shower after some sports as you were holding a pair of sneakers in your hand while walking towards the car park. 

We looked at each other for quite a few seconds as we walked. And we both had the same colour shorts on. 

Hope to connect with you. 

Edited by supermann

Trying my luck. You were the Gojek driver who picked me up at Alexandra and dropped me off at ubi on 8 aug 23 Tuesday in the evening.

we had a nice chat. I asked you if you had change for $50 and you said the fare was already paid by credit card and you didn’t have change. 

as such when I reached my destination, I could only come up with $9 loose change which I meant to give you as a tip. I initially wanted to give you a $10 note. 

hope you are here. And hopefully we will meet again. If you ever see this, please pm me. Thanks for the ride. 

Where? Yuno onsen

Date: 8 Aug 2023

Time: 7 to 10pm

What were you wearing? Naked with specs

What were you doing? With your handsome gay friend but I find you cuter. Locker 96

What was I wearing? Naked

What was I doing? Locker 98

Did we catch each other? I smiled at you when you were standing beside me at the locker area.

Wish to know you if you are here. 

Edited by kidster

Right now 11 Aug 6.25pm at TCC condo gym. U are in grey singlet and blue shorts, and I believe u are free-balling. So nice to watch u sweat while u lift 2x20kg weight. Especially the wet patch near ur butt crack. I dunno if u realise I'm admiring u for the past 30 mins or so. If u are here, let's connect? Since we stay in the same condo.

Where: Bishan Park

When: Today (12 Aug) around 9-10am

You (with a goatee) were topless, doing pushups at the bench looking over the Kallang river.

Your golden retriever was standing on the same bench when you were doing your workout.

Me, wearing a black t-shirt and shorts, was doing some rubbish collection when I chanced upon you.

Hope to connect with you!

When: 12 Aug Sat around 11am

Where: Toa Payoh heights playground

You were wearing a red vest and black shorts, carrying a drawstring bag on your back. You were chatting with a guy who was playing with his kid at the playground for a while, then eventually you went to help wash up the kid at the shower area with the parents.

Let me know if you are here!

Date: 13 aug

Time: 10am plus 

I took bus 980 , saw you and I'm sitting opp u, i decided to sit beside u instead. u wear white, pink short and colored contact lens. you definitely look handsome even u are not with make up and accessories, wanted to take a pic With u but i scare u tot im 变态 lol. I alight at spring leaf. Well I don't expect u to response here and if u wanna chat u can PTE me. Btw  u look good. 

I took bus 980 , saw you and I'm sitting opp u, i decided to sit beside u instead. u wear white, pink short and colored contact lens. you definitely look handsome even u are not with make up and accessories, wanted to take a pic With u but i scare u tot im 变态 lol. I alight at spring leaf. Well I don't expect u to response here and if u wanna chat u can PTE me. Btw  u look good. 

• DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??