Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Edited by boyzbe81

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Bedok Reservoir MRT, 9.25am, 2 Oct 2023

I boarded at Bedok Reservoir station and sat opposite you. You were wearing a nanyang poly singlet with visible sun burns and jeans with offwhite Sketchers shoes and spectacles, carrying a grey laptop bag. Then halfway you put on your green checkered/flannel shirt and your red lanyard. We both alighted at Tampines Mrt and went towards OCBC Tampines Centre where u went in and I walked on. We made quite a lot of eye contact and we trying to look for one another when we were walking from the mrt to OCBC. I was wearing white tee and denim shorts with black and white slides, carrying a brown backpack.

Text me

Safra Tampines swimming pool changing room, about 8.50pm, 2 October 2023.

I am beside you on your right while you are drying yourself. I am drying myself too but you left before me.

I saw you outside the pool later and you were in your airforce t shirt and cycled off.

I am just as shy as you but hope to see ya again or connect here if you see this. Hope to know you. :)

30/9 Keybox around 9pm

Muscular guy who does HIIT for workout whenever not travelling. We met at the corridor to the dark maze. I approached you then we moved to the dark maze for some actions, later had fun and cuddled in a room. We left for shower at 10pm.

Didn’t get to ask your contact but hope we can connect here. Please text me if you see this :)

Admiralty on 5 Oct at abt 1:30pm

We alighted at admiralty mrt station. Made eye contact a few times and had some fun together. You were wearing red T-shirt, black shorts, Velcro sandals, black bag, and glasses. I was wearing white T-shirt, baggy jeans, white shoes, and a beige dumpling bag. Wanna see you again, please pm me if you are here.

Date: 1 Oct

Venue: Bugis FF

Time: 3:30pm exactly

i was leaving the locker room to go attend a group workout class & you were leaving the locker room as well to leave the gym. you had a pokémon keychain on your bag but i can't identify it sorry i didn't grow up w pokémon 🤡 u were taller than me, in a black singlet i think 😮‍💨🥴

you looked at me a few times, ever since i was rushing to put my things in the locker & stuff. i just thought you were really cute! 💕

hmu if you r here...... and you're interested in getting to know each other moreeee? 😇

Mrt towards Jurong East - North South (red) Line

Date: 6 October 2022

Time: 11am

You came to sit beside me at cabin door 17,2 seater as the MRT was otw from Yew Tee to CCK. You were wearing green polo shirt with black jeans, carrying a leather bag. You had a moustache and beard. I alighted at Bukit Batok and u went to JE. Lmk if you're here. tele me @LK1743

Date: 7 Oct 2023

Venue: Great World City

Time: About 2pm

I was walking on level 1, looking towards my right at the pastries, and didn’t realise I almost knocked onto you when you were coming towards my direction. We had a quick eye contact and we moved on. I know you tried to look back at me, and I didn’t… You were wearing white, holding onto something (can’t remember) and took the escalator up.  

DM me if you are here! :)

Date: 6 Oct 2023 (Fri)

Time: About 1720

Where: Bus-stop opposite Safra (TPY)

When I reached the bus-stop, you happened to get up from the seat (at bus-stop) and our eyes first met, you kind of look at me from top to bottom. Then your bus arrived (can't remember either 90 or 142), you turned to look at me a second time before boarding. Finally, after you boarded the bus but before sitting down, you looked at me the third and final time (before the bus moved off).

Yes, I looked at you the whole time because I was trying to see if I would know you or something but sadly, I couldn't recall and also we were both wearing mask, lol. Or maybe because I was wearing sleeveless/tank top that looked good? Anyway, thanks for making my day as it made me felt like a celebrity, lol.

time: around 9 ish in the morning

You: wearing a light coloured tee 

I was sitting facing the walkway, you got your breakfast and was leaving Mac. I’ve exchanged eye contact( at least twice) with you when you walked past my table. Hope to connect with you if you see this msg. 

Edited by mynextworld
  • DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??