Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 24 Oct 2023

Time: Ard 4 plus 5 PM

You wore office outfit (Top White n Grey Pants

Wish had know you as we board n alight at same bustop

I was the guy waiting for you to board the bus

I'm not sure if you're here but am just trying my luck. 😍😍😍

Tuesday 24 Oct23

ard 8-930pm

To the hot guy that I  asked to share machine in the gym in Shenton way area…today we shared abs machine.. we were in the steam

room alone after workout and I  try to start conversation with u… 

u have tattoo on both ur shoulder … I ve gathered courage to talk to you but dare not go beyond that … u r quite friendly 

25th oct

8-8.30pm

Bt batok mrt toilet.

To the matured Chinese uncle who was at bt batok mrt toilet and walking towards blk 117. I'm the guy whom you had eye contact with.

U wearing t-shirt and shorts.

I wanted to let u know that I'm the malay guy who ever took your car ride and had fun with u inside your car at clementi mrt long time ago about 10 years ago? I was shocked to see you at bt batok just now.

Please pm me if you're here.

Or kindly add me in line I.d- cremesouffle1 

27 October 2023 (Friday)

around 1020-1030pm

Outram MRT Exit towards Dorsett Hotel

Me: in black polo T, walking down (entering) 

You: in white drifit tshirt, heading up (exiting)

we both exchanged glances and locked eye contact during that brief moment of us going in opp direction. Find you cute and hope to connect if you’re here. 

23 Oct 2023 (Monday) 

Around 8.35am 

near Detla House traffic light crossing 

I am crossing the road and we had eye contact. You were waving to me in your car while I am waiting to cross the next traffic light. Did Waved back to you and you were wearing green top that day. Hope to connect with you. 

Giving it a shot.

27 October 2023, Friday

Around 11 - 11:30pm

Neil Conversion Clinic

You were in black and seated opposite the bar cashier. I was with my friends a few tables away. Not sure if it was me but our eyes met a couple of times. Right before the best dressed announcement, I was heading to the toilet and you probably just came from the toilet. You made way and we walked past each other. Realised you had left when I came back. Wanted to say you are cute and would love to say hi if you are here.

28 Oct Sat 9-11 am slot

Kallang Water Sports Centre

Why are buff dragonboaters so good looking as well! They seem to have it all! I was also dragonboating - on a very quiet morning where it's usually packed. If you read this post, hit me up. Because there's almost no other team other than us.

Seriously, it's not that I treated you very well. But if you look so good from every angle + 1000 Gigawatt smile, how can I not reflect that warmth and joy back on you?

Edited by grandy
add on extra comments

31 Oct (just now) - 1am+

Venue: around abandon Tanglin Halt Estate area

I'm was having solo exhibitionist alone exploring naked. Resting at the playground below. Suddenly you and your fren walk past,both of u wearing mask. You saw me and both come over and we chat and you ask me to spread leg apart at the pole nearby. Your fren poke me from behind in my butt with his dick while you was jerking me off and grasp my balls till im cum so many while your fren cum inside me. Then you both take turns to poke and jerk me 2nd time. Was fun. Then both of you left. If both of you here BW, lets meet again ya.

Yunomori, 1/11 (Wednesday) 4pm-ish

To the young chinese guy who wore black frame glasses and carry a a black water flask.

We bumped into each other a few times while opening the steam room and shower area door. 

We also sat side by side in the steam room and the shower area when you are leaving.

I find you very adorable and cute and love to connect with you! 

Sat, 4 Nov

Ard 18:20

Serangoon Central Drive

You were wearing pink singlet with grey sweatpants. You walking down the stairs when we eye contact with each other. 

You stop to do your hair a little(looking at a reflection from the red car) before continue your journey. I am the the guy in red top. Black pants. 

If you are here and wanna connect DM me please. 

This particular handsome guy 2 weeks ago 26th Oct at Safra CCK shirt wearing yolo run singlet around 3pm+ and I believe you went for cupping therapy as well. 

was hoping to see you again at Safra CCK. Not sure if you are a E1 member.

wondering if anyone else saw this guy before.

pm me if you are here.

Edited by Macritchey

This may be a long shot but let's try...

We were aboard the same flight, SQ392, to Istanbul on 20 Oct 2023. I first noticed you at the boarding gate but lost you after amidst all the boarding frenziness.

When I got to the hotel somewhere in the Sirkeci area, I was very surprised to see you walking out of the very hotel I was in. Our eyes met, you smiled and acknowledged that we had been on the same flight prior. A few hours later, we met again as you were queueing to enter the Basilica Cistern. Again, we smiled. I regret not asking you there and then to exchange contacts, thinking I would see you at night at the hotel. But alas...

If you are here, please holler! 

8 Nov Wed 6.50-7pm ish

safra tpy swimming pool toilet

u were the guy sitting down facing the sinks and i was the one who walked out of the showers in blue boxers and later went to dry my hair with the dryer. 

u are like hawtt and i rly wanted to approach u… but when i mastered the courage, u left before i could talk to u… 

hmu if u here

• DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??