Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

probably have a zero percent chance of connecting with you but still gna try…

u were the air steward onboard SQ807 from beijing to sg on 29 dec 4.40pm flight. we touched down around 11pm ish and u were the one seated at the premium economy area. my seat was 33F and you served me ice cream hehe. idk whether i was thinking too much but when we were prepping to land, whenever i looked towards you, you seem to suddenly look in a certain direction away from me as if u were looking at me too…but it was dark so idk whether im imagining things

U ARE VERY GD LOOKING AND CUTE and i rly hope to find you 🥺🥺

11 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Date: 29 dec 2023 (Fri)-Today

Time: 4pm to 5pm

Place: TMC

I and my indian friend approached you at the maze and proceeded to do together inside  the cubicle.I am the short guy .I thought u chinese but actually u are malay.it was nice sucking you and my indian friend sucked u too and you suck him and me too.i hope you are here.do pm if you are here.

So hot 

14 hours ago, 1OU15 said:

probably have a zero percent chance of connecting with you but still gna try…

u were the air steward onboard SQ807 from beijing to sg on 29 dec 4.40pm flight. we touched down around 11pm ish and u were the one seated at the premium economy area. my seat was 33F and you served me ice cream hehe. idk whether i was thinking too much but when we were prepping to land, whenever i looked towards you, you seem to suddenly look in a certain direction away from me as if u were looking at me too…but it was dark so idk whether im imagining things

U ARE VERY GD LOOKING AND CUTE and i rly hope to find you 🥺🥺

it’s a good job to be cabin crew if born cute 😊 

31 Dec 2023, 4-6 ish

The Projector

we caught Monster at the Projector. you were wearing a white top and carrying a black bag. we left in the same lift and were at the same traffic light before i went into a mall. dont think you noticed me but if you did + happen to be here.. lets go for another movie again some day 🙂 im the guy w a black cap. 

anw happy new year guys!

Edited by shangrilo

You were on the 11:30 AM First Coach bus from Bangsar to Novena on 31 Dec. Hot Indian guy wearing black t-shirt and dark blue jeans at seat 14 with designer stubble. Throughout the bus journey I was observing you, you scrolled through instagram on your phone and you had some topless workout photos. 

I was the Chinese bald bespectacled guy with white t-shirt, red shorts, black sweater, and red scarf at seat 16 just one row behind you across the aisle. 

Upon boarding you smiled at me, and on reaching Novena you smiled again at me before my pickup car arrived. You have the sweetest smile! 

I would have loved to know you better but you were travelling with a friend at seat 15, which made it a bit difficult to initiate conversation. 

If you’re in Singapore for a couple of days, please hit me up, and we’ll see where this takes us. So I know it’s you, tell me what is the colour of the large suitcase that you were pushing. 

19 hours ago, shangrilo said:

31 Dec 2023, 4-6 ish

The Projector

we caught Monster at the Projector. you were wearing a white top and carrying a black bag. we left in the same lift and were at the same traffic light before i went into a mall. dont think you noticed me but if you did + happen to be here.. lets go for another movie again some day 🙂 im the guy w a black cap. 

anw happy new year guys!

Oooo "Monster"! I enjoyed it very much!

North point. Guy wearing white. You gel your hair. Time stamp was 8 .30 pm at northpoint, towards the mrt. Our eyes met. We were heading in opposite directions and at one point, you turned and I turned to look at you once more. Beep me up if you are here

Date: 5th Jan 2024 (Fri)-Today

Time: 12.30pm to 1.45pm

Place: Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre / Opposite the Flat void deck

Hi,

To the guy in blue tee. We met at level 2 and the toilet. You even smile at me twice. After that, you went to level 3 to have your lunch.

I left and was stuck at the opposite flat void deck where we met again. You smile at me again and I smile back. Wanted to say "HI" to you but you seem rushing and hop into your car.

If you saw this message, do message me. Would like to know you 🙂

Regards

Date: 6 January 2024

Time: 1.30pm ish

You (wearing a nicely fitted red under armour tee) were buying what looks like a chicken from the BBQ counter? We shared glances and also a smile when I walked past you. Sadly lost sight of you amidst the crowd.  

drop me a PM if you'll like to connect ;)

Date: 7 Jan

Time: Around 1pm 

We finished shower about the same time and your locker was beside mine. I asked you if the white bottle was yours and you held the lift for me when we were leaving. Do PM me if you see this.

Edited by Sgmida
On 10/25/2023 at 9:03 AM, lw_guy said:

Hougang activesg gym

Morning 7-8am

To this tall big guy in black singlet doing pullups in the weights area. You are pretty cute 

Still see him on weekdays, not sure how to approach him lol 

Date: 7 Jan 24 (Sunday)

Time: Around 11.10pm

You are a chinese guy wearing OBS sleeveless shirt with specs. You alight somewhere at Bedok Reservoir Road. We exchange glances when I board and when you alight. I sat at the back with black shirt.

Do PM me if you are here - would love to connect 🙂

Edited by Wondering678

Date: 9 Jan 24 (Tues)

Time: Around 3 pm

You were the Indian/brown man in a suit with 4 other men at one table by the register. I was the East Asian guy. We locked eyes and you kept checking me out. I tried to get you to the bathroom to get your number but you never took the courage. 

Edited by dknydkny

10 Jan

FF paragon

Around 6.30 PM

I was using locker 76.

You were near me at the locker area wearing a pink singlet (which framed your physique beautifully) and you had a moustache. I was going to shower. We exchanged eye contact but I was far too shy continue beyond that. Hit me up if you're here? You're gorgeous. 

20 minutes ago, SKYT said:

Date/time : just now

Place : Tampines

You just delivered SIM card to my place. I opened door in my undie n Tshirt. I gave my bulge a touch to see if you are interested and you almost fall down from stairs. We parted with a smile. If you are here, do come back :)

Lucky deliverymen

Trying my luck here.
Yuno Onsen 

date: 10 Jan 

time: 7 to 830pm

you are tall and have nice bod, especially butt. Tenpted to touch u but shy. U r quite popular wuth another fit guy who always sits at the sink area. There are times our bodies brushed against each other. Think we can meet up sometime? 
if you are here, pls pm here. 

Date: 10 Jan 2024

Time: 5.30 - 6.45pm

Place: Hook

You are the guy with mid length hair and tattoo on your forearm. Was starting to touch you at the corner of the steam room but you went upstairs with another guy instead.

Want to say you have a hot bod, and wish we had fun instead. HMU if you see this!

11 Jan 2024, late

Joya (my first visit there)

Not expecting anything, but we connected.
My locker number is 1x, yours is 2x

“x” is the same digit

When I left, I drove past the bus stop and saw you again. Wanted to give you a lift…. But when I took a u-turn back to the bus stop, you already boarded bus 99. 😞

Hope to reconnect with you. 😊

Edited by Inkandpaper

Date: 12 Jan Fri.

Time: morning.

Place: clinic at West Coast

I was waiting at the clinic to see doc and u came to register. The staff gave you a mask. I left to buy lunch at the mkt and walked past the clinic. You were still waiting. We have eye contacts and I find you kind of cute. Hit me up if you are here and want to connect.

Date: 13 Jan 2024

Time: Skin night (Maybe 630 pm onwards?) 

Place: TMC

I came down the stairs probably around 630 pm. The skin night has already started for a while and you caught my eye when you were at the counter. 

Then I saw you at the shower, I think there is a Chinese guy with you. Both of you are short. Boyish type. The Chinese guy has a short dick that seem to be either semi hard or protruding out.

I can't tell are you Malay or Indian or a really tanned Chinese. When you were at level 4, you spent most of the time with your Chinese friend. 

He was semi hard and you're always covered up your cock. Wished I could have seen your cock so I can get down on my knee and suck you off.

I trailed you for most of the night but it seems like you two are a couple? Sometimes the Chinese guy will leave and you're alone but you don't seem interested in anyone. I was afraid to approach you because it seems like you were a couple. 

Many guys were following you. Including me. I eventually gave up when you and your buddy went into the room at the corner near the glory hole area (toilet) 

Just wanted to let you know that you're cute!

That's all.

Have a nice day. 

Edited by Anon_cock

Time: Around 6.45pm today (14 Jan Sunday)

I was exiting from the train while you were queueing to board. Our eyes met and you smiled mildly. Didn’t quite register in my head and as I was walking away I looked back and our eyes met again. This time you smiled more widely but I couldn’t react in time and didn’t smile oops sorry!

I was wearing a blue T shirt and black shorts.

Date: 14 Jan 2024

Time: After 6 pm

Place: TMC gym

You were wearing a white translucent boxer while working out in gym. Very sexy. I was stroking my cock at level 2 looking at your body type. Very nice. 

Used you to get some sexual stimulation to get hard. Not many hot fit guys around. Just wanted to let you know you're hot! 

Keep working that body. 

Have a nice day! 

1 hour ago, HUNGRYBTMS said:

Found and replied

Woah. Is this the same couple I seen at tmc sat nude night also? The ang moh was uncut and mostly hard walking around and there is an Asian with him. Can't tell whether he is a Taiwanese from just the naked body. 

Lucky you! 

Edited by Anon_cock

There was an air steward by the surname of Chia, who I thought was really hot on SQ319. I flew back from LHR to SIN at seat 45D (aisle) on 1 January, and throughout the 13 hours flight I was looking around for you.

If you happen to be here, say hi :) I was wearing a grey under armour hoodie and I asked for a Coke Zero midflight.

Edited by deathcast
  • DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??