Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

18 Jan 24

Thursday Evening

ard 7-830 pm

Seasonal taste @ Westin 

Asia Sq 2

bith of u we’re wearing black tee and short , one in Gymshark. 
I saw both of u went into the handicapped toilet together amidst of the crowd near the entrance of the restaurant 😆 .. later just realised both of u sat behind me with a group of your friends. Had some eye contact with both of u when we walking around hunting for food. Anyone of u here? 

I cant remember how we knew each other but we share the same fetish and even had fun once several years back. The first time we met, you were in daring black satin shirt. The second time we talk was the time you had slim down and we lost contact afterward.

i had been looking for you in many way but to no avail, you were no longer in line and i wish to catch up with you.

P/s: if anyone have similar fetish and know this guy pls dm me. All i have was his line pic. (Of course i will block out the face to protect his identity).

thanks for the read.

Date: 22 Jan

time: 8:34am

You were in black and a white watch and alighted at Outram park as me but you head over to green line. I noticed you keep glancing at me, and when I took at you while you looked away, you looked back at me. Hope to know you

Date and time: 24th Jan 24, 12.15pm - 12.30pm

You were walking out from the MRT station passed the taxi stand and watching something on your phone.
I was in office attire and wearing a grey shirt walking towards you, with a lady in front. When I saw you from afar I thought to myself that's a cute guy. I saw u looking at my direction and thought that maybe u were checking out the lady in front of me.
When we walked past each other I took a closer look and you were not cute but handsome; an imposing figure, sturdy and strapping . Suddenly you looked up from your phone and to my surprise you were looking at me too with your dreamy gaze. Our eyes were locked for like 1.5 secs? My heart skipped a beat and melted... I thought to myself did he just checked me out? Am I thinking too much? lol Thinking back I should have turned and looked back to see if you were looking back or not..
Anyway wish to connect if you are here :)

Edited by K._

24 Jan, Wed

Yunomori

Around 9pm

Hello to the cute guy at locker 79 or 80. We were both dressing up to leave. You look great 👍😃

Hello to the cute bear with facial hair too. We exchanged eye contact quite a lot haha.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

25 jan

DTL. We both alighted at Tamp West station. 5pm++ we met in the toilet. Wonder if u are here. U were wearing light blue jeans with light brown shoes. Am the one wearing sleeveless with shorts. Drop me a PM if u are here :)

Edited by iloveaj

Whereby

26 Jan 2024, Friday, 10.30am

was on whereby camming on 26 Jan 2024 (today) at around 10.30am when you came into my room, wb name was yy. You told me you were dom top and wanted to top me as you stayed in Dover, near me. Pls text me if you see this, did not get your contact before you left, still want to meet u at 1pm today

Edited by jonever1

26 Jan Safra TPY

You were about to leave the gym locker area but came back after we exchange glances. We then saw each other in the steamroom again and keep exchanging glances but did not manage to talk. 

You were wearing adidas blue socks. 

let me know if you are here. 

You then proceeded to leave the gym. 

Edited by Macritchey
7 minutes ago, Macritchey said:

26 Jan Safra TPY

You were about to leave the gym locker area but came back after we exchange glances. We then saw each other in the steamroom again and keep exchanging glances but did not manage to talk. 

You were wearing adidas blue socks. 

let me know if you are here. 

Please continue w details

26 Jan 2024, Safra Mt Faber

Around 1pm. You were parading your hard-on at the bench near the sink and was changing out of your trunks and underwear.

I am the guy with facial hair using the hairdryer. 

If you are reading this, I think you are really cute! Even better with the specs on!

Today, Fri, 26 Jan

CCL train towards Labrador

~11pm

You got on at Stadium station and were standing right in front of me. You were in a grey tee, navy shorts and NASA socks in sneakers. Felt you wanted to get close but I wasn’t sure. If you’re here please get in touch.

Wed, 24 Jan, 7.30-9.30pm

restaurant in the North

hope u'll see this

we sat in the same row and ordered the same main course but we didn't interact much with each other. u were playing genshin. u wore specs and a blue top. u seem pretty interesting and handsome. hope to see u ard 🙂

Edited by timothy ong

26th Jan, around 7.30pm, Safra E1 Punggol

You were the tan mature muscular stocky guy with thick arms in white sleeveless tee, grey berms and crocs, & around 1.75m tall. I was the short stocky guy in white singlet. After you changed you went to blow ur hair. Then you carried ur back pack & we saw each other again at the key counter. We made some eye contact. Would like to know u if u're one of us! 

27 Jan

6:30

dhoby ghaut mrt

i was leaving on escalator at Istana Park exit you were sitting on steps eating I think, we made eye contact. I was wearing green t-shirt with headphones on. Think you did try and follow me but I had to meet someone so couldn’t hang around. DM if here. 

Tampines hub badminton courts

Just a while ago 12+pm - just before 1.30pm

You were in white T and blue jeans, carrying a backpack, wearing Li Ning shoes, walking around taking some pictures. Looks like you were just exploring the place. I walked passed earlier, you and we had brief eye contact before my auntie friend "challenged" me to a singles match, to which we had brief eye contact again and smiled a little. You sat at the back of the hall watching matches.

You look familiar. DM me if u r here?

Edited by PencilBoy

31 Jan 2024

You are the sales rep and passed a packet of nuts to my colleague and me. Then we met again at the underground walkway towards MRT station. 

text me if you are here. 

Edited by fatherfucker

Paya lebar ff steam room at around 4.50pm, 06/02/2024

To the fit guy who I have fun at paya lebar ff steam room, if you are here, pm me~ u are hot~~

I am the guy who wear glasses and i told u to cum on my face

Edited by alex15533

Bedok Mall, late morning. Walked passed you few times.  You were with an elderly gentleman and later you left and walked towards the direction of Bedok Interchange HC. You looked kinda familiar,  are you by chance Oliver? If you are, be nice to hook up again

32 minutes ago, kyorakuss said:

Kb ~8pm Tues.

To the pair fondling and making out near the entrance with others (including myself) crowding around touching both of you, yall are so hot. 

One of you (chinese/mixed?) were wearing a towel while the other (mixed?) was wearing an underwear.

Let me know if either of you are here.

So hot.

2 hours ago, kyorakuss said:

Kb ~8pm Tues.

To the pair fondling and making out near the entrance with others (including myself) crowding around touching both of you, yall are so hot. 

One of you (chinese/mixed?) were wearing a towel while the other (mixed?) was wearing an underwear.

Interesting part of having fun at kb

2 hours ago, kyorakuss said:

Kb ~8pm Tues.

Will love to kiss and cuddle each other at the entrance 

• DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??