Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Guest hereoften

where: tpy e1 jacuzzi

when: 21/4, late pm

attire: our birthday suits  🤭

<not revealing too many details to avoid exposing us. but enough for u to identify us>

u were looking for a chance to get into the jacuzzi but there were always others inside with me.

eventually there were a few times we were alone and we showed each other our members.

towards the end, one of our legs touched each other and we were connected (it was not sexual but it sure felt good to get connected this manner, at least for me).

hope to see u again, not sure u would be reading this though.

On 4/22/2024 at 9:04 AM, Xos said:

I had a similar experience once; got a slip while waiting at a busstop - personally I wouldn't do it unless it's mutual but mama kudos to you for doing that, for having the courage to do it (jokes aside but yea =)).

Decades ago, I used that to know two girls 

they are hot ! 🥰😄

28/4 6-8pm 

yunomori 

you were with your friends majority of the time but we bumped into each other a couple of times at the sauna and cold pool. our hands brushed each other in the sauna and we made eye contact a couple of times in the cold pool. lmk if you’re here :))

30 April 2024; 3PM

Raffles place

To the guy in dark purple office wear, thanks for the bj. It was a hot session when you came while making out. Sorry i didnt cum after you have cum cause someone else walked in and you left afterwards. Ping me, by any chances if you are here and if you still need my cum in your mouth. ;)

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Boulder Movement Bugis 

1 May around 4pm onwards

You were in a white t-shirt and b4 bouldering, you were sticking black sports tape on your ankle.

Drop me a msg if you are here too. 

Edited by Zaq1988
Typo

1 may evening @ yuno

You're the tallest (i think) out of the group of 4. We had lots of eye contact, but i didn't approach you as your friends were often near you and I wasn't sure if you were interested. Yall finished up at about the same time as me i think.

I wanna connect! DM me?

Earlier today at Joya..bump into you a few times at the onsen, but did not have the courage to say hello to yourself.  You left around 10pm today and wearing the black tee and short jeans.  Hope to see you again and will have the courage to say hello next time :D

4 minutes ago, kenzo299 said:

03/05/2024

To the guy at Bishan Junction 8, you were at the ATM machine and you was busy fixing the machine and I told you, your red briefs were exposed.

HMU if you are here would like to connect with you. 

U r so sweet

Date 4 May

Time : 1.25pm perhaps

Place : Tampines

i took your Gojek in Mitsubishi Grandis from Tampines to Chai Chee.  You are manly and I like. HMU if you are here. 

Edited by SKYT

We glanced on Thursday 2 May on the 12:30 bus from Sentosa Cove Village to HBF. You have a beautiful tattoo on the right side of your neck, I had a green polo shirt and was unshaven (Caucasian). I left at Vivocity stop without having the audacity to talk to you and regretted it ever since. Hope that destiny gives us another chance to meet again.

Hi

I saw you guys board the bus 970 today evening and you both got down at common wealth stop.

You guys were quite cute together and we exchanged glances few times…..

I was the guy seated in the back side of the bus….

If you are here pls reply ….  

Plaza Sing

Around 9.30-10pm

To the well-dressed guy in a blue shirt and the cute Squirtle Squad pin that I sucked today, hope you are here and you see this. I would love to connect with you again. I'm the one in a white t-shirt with a duffel bag

Yuno Tues 8pm onwards

Muscular cutie with a hot tanline and chest. Exchanged glances with you in sauna and you smiled back. You seemed to come alone and saw you chatting with another guy halfway through.

Let me know if you're here.

Today, at around 8.20pm at Raffles Place MRT toilet.

You were the fit guy in grey standing outside, and you entered the toilet after me. We were flashing our hard dicks to each other at the urinals and my god, yours looks nice and hard. Unfortunately we were interrupted by someone and we left, both headed towards the MRT. Tried catching up with you but was hard as I was with friends and you went on an earlier train.

PM me if you’d like to connect and we could finish what we started. 🤪

Me: Indian guy wearing grey, spectecled and carrying a backpack.

You: Chinese guy wearing berms and maybe green shirt? 

You winked at me while I was walking outside keybox lol. DM me if you are really into me

FF @ OGS 

10 May, Friday 

we left at about the same time (8.15 pm thereabout). Seem to receive mixed signals from you. You first washed your hands then joined me at the urinal but a guy came along. Both of us didn’t shower and you changed out into a long black pants. You were using the locker beside the entrance. 

HMU if you’re here.

Safra. This afternoon.

You left the car park around 5.15pm.

We were in the changing room. You had showered and were in your blue underwear. It was a nice underwear. You seem to fill it up quite nicely. Was a bit distracted and didn't see what brand it was LOL... You were dressed in grey top and black track pants when leaving. You left in your grey Honda hatch. Hi.

Edited by randomuse
  • DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??