Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date 20 Aug:

Raffles Place-CIMB plaza, around 6.15-6.30pm.

Was walking to the mrt when i saw u walking past, you seem to take a glance at me and headed to ORP.

I dk if it was just me but you turned back several times to look around.

Unfortunately lost u at basement lift. Not sure if you were giving sign or what. Keen to connect if your here.

22nd Aug, 6 to 7pm on Bus63. I alighted at the CC. U are in your late 20s/early 30s, working for Sing Health & wearing blue color scrubs.

i know u are Straight but i wanna let u know:

If we become friends, u will always be the patient, & i will take gd care of🫵💉💊u. 

On 8/18/2024 at 8:15 PM, hereoften said:

continuation from above...

where: tpy e1 jacuzzi

when: 18/8, abt 5pm

attire: our birthday suits, lol

and so, our 5th consecutive sunday today: jacuzzi was crowded but u came in after a long while from steam room sitting opp. me, then left. eventually when i was alone 'finally', u came and sat beside me, on my right again (3rd time on my right but not complaining), we were sitting really very close side by side leh, lol

i thought that was a signal as the whole jacuzzi empty but u chose to sit right beside me, then arh, u put both ur hands behind ur head as if that was an 'invitation' to... but i wanted to be sure and tried using my right thigh to finally touch ur left leg briefly and momentarily only, u moved away. ok, so maybe u just want to be 'seen but not touched'. anyway, another swim-trunk guy came in, so i took this opportunity to leave loh...

got this feeling u r here and reading this, so u were like 'teasing me' as above, lol

whether u r here or not, still hope to see u next sunday (6th sunday by then). lol

edited to include:

maybe i give 'open invitation', if u r really here and reading this, next time u see me, feel free to touch me lo. lol

Why is putting hands behind the head a signal? Think you might be reading too much into all the coincidences? 🤔 recently i saw a few vehicles with numbers the same as my phone number. So i went to buy 4D... Didn't strike so i think it's coincidence lah, not fated to strike lottery😂😅

Edited by randomuse

You used to be alone. Yesterday, you came with two foreign friends and 4 of us in the room having wild sex. You all said feeling stressful and need relief. Then take turn to pump, finger, slap my ass and cock so hard that I need you all to pause. The fucking session took around 1 hour, sweating profusely with loads all over my cock and mouth. Yes, let us meet again next month in wonderful tenmen club. You can call me Jack and I had you all my phone number. Do call me …

24 Aug, around 7pm

Mensho Tokyo

I was at the cashier waiting to pay for my meal. We had a brief moment of eye contact and I like your smile! Ngl you had my attention throughout the dinner. Trying my luck to see if you’re reading this?

You wore black mask and new balance shoe. I wore light brown tee with black shorts.

Edited by cupholder

This was maybe 3 weeks ago. Wednesday night. We were first in the steam room, just warming up in there, where we saw each other. Then we left to shower just before the gym closed. We were in shower cubicles opposite each other. One thing led to another and I ended up in your cubicle. I left the gym first and was having a snack at McD. Then you also came in to order a take away. We smiled at each other. 

You were in oversized tee and jeans. You are fair, beautiful smile and eyes. Haven't seen you at the gym since. :(

Bus 21 heading into Geylang, today around 5.45pm

You and a friend (caucasian) onboard the bus at the bus stop in front of Haig Road FC. You sat opposite me and we exchanged the usual pleasantries. I find you to be super hot, your physique looks amazing in your grey workout tee, backward caps and your eyes twinkles whenever you smile.

We made feeble attempts at glancing at each other as i alight shortly after, even bidding each other goodbye. I was wearing a muddy green t shirt (typical fboi brand lol) and a pair of patterned, maroon coloured shorts.

Ping me if you're here :)

25 Aug 8.45pm Marymount cc

I was in a purple oversized shirt watching from outside the glass windows. You were in a black singlet with some words on the front, playing picker ball.

trying my luck here, but if you do see this, dm me 😊

Edited by Tightpants

25 Aug 7 - 7.15pm Yishun E1

I was in the steam room and you came in with ur pink tshirt and shorts w black crocs. You removed ur shirt and shorts right after and damnn you have a nice toned body. I didnt make any move coz im not sure whether you are one of us. But if you are reading this, hmu next time!

Edited by SGLOCAL

25 aug waterbomb festival

hi u were wearing a black singlet and 2 of the transparent glasses on ur forehead and neck. we sprayed each other with the water gun multiple times and made eye contact, but we didnt talk at all. afterwards we were at the locker area and you disappeared 😕 hoping to connect with ya

25 Aug

Saw you and a friend having dinner at level 2 of Pasir Ris Central Hawker. You were wearing a white singlet. Afterwards didnt expect to see you were on the same bus 5 from Pasir Ris too. I alighted at Simei. Hope to know you better!

27 Aug Tues 12am-ish

Keybox

We had a quick fun in the maze room and you told me you are 42 years old but you looked wayyyy younger. Great body. Chinese/malay looking dude. Tried to catch you after the showers but I lost you. Hmu if you’re here cutie :)

Edited by Rudy

26 august monday 

jurong safra 6.30-7pm 

you arrived as i was about to leave, you were changing to your black and green speedo trunks. you had grey drawstring bag. do let me know if you’re here, you look really good ahah i was in a black singlet and black shorts. 

27 Aug, 5+pm

Bus stop at Essec Business school. 

U are wearing a blue suit wuth black tee. Wearing a black mask, sweating profusely. U were doing face recognition when i saw ur face and u are cute. Intend to pass u some tissues as u are swiping ur sweats away. Didnt want to be awkward hence i didnt. U then proceed to board bus 95 and i proceed with 74. Hope to know u if u are here as u are really cute:) 

You walked in today (28 Aug) on the NE line MRT at Woodleigh? Or was it Boon Keng? this morning about 8 am, and stood right in front of me. Curvy chest, muscular strong arms, black singlet, dark jeans, pink Beats. You were browsing your phone with Chinese words on it. You held onto the bar exposing your perfect pecs and hairy pits. I was holding back from losing control and sniffing you! Eventually you got off at Dhoby Ghaut. Say hi if you’d like to connect with the smitten guy right in front of you.

Edited by Dec1an

29 aug 8+pm TF Tampines

Saw u again at the last locker area using the locker at the corner. u were wearing blue singlet, with specs looking at your phone when i walk in. was admiring your nice pecs as you prepare to go shower😁. hope to see you again soon

31 August 2024, around 2:10pm, spacious luxe gents' room:

You kept glancing at me changing out into my swimsuit & sports singlet while you adjust your hair.

You opened the door for both of us as we left the gents with me thanking you & you responding with a 'welcome'.

Would have liked to chat with you but you seemed busy & I had to go off already from there.

You're cute.

Edited by D-Edge
Date error.

Long shot. Met U on grinder long ago. Maybe 10 years aredy. Had a few fun in ur car, in ur house which havnt renovated in punggol. U were so huggable n I like ur bearish look. Hope to reconnect. We chatted on line and I forgot ur line. U have a tagline eatpraylove.

Suddenly remembered U. 

Keybox, YTD from about 5-5.45, I met this guy with tattoo on his chest. You said you were from Saigon, and said i looked cute at the shower area. I blow you off for a while but stopped coz I realise I wasn't that horny. That being said, you have a nice dick and a nice built. I tried to look for you after but couldn't. Let me know if you are here. 

Ten men club, in the steam room, at about 7-8pm, on 6 sept friday. we were standing side by side. You look hot. I wanted to do more with you, and I can feel your body touching on mine. Maybe I am overthinking, but if you would like to connect, drop me a message here. 

I was the guy who talked to you, and asked you something along the line of how the steam room does not seem to be working. You shyly chuckled and agreed. I went to get the worker to rectify it, but when I came back, you are gone. Let me know if you are here too:) 

NSL line from Toa

payoh to city 

9/9/24 Monday afternoon ard 6pm

i boarded the train at Toa payoh n saw u in the train 

u were in blue tank top, white ECHT shorts with white tights underneath… that was hot!! 
n a white UA shoe ..

I seated opposite u can’t get my eyes off u! What brand of white tights is that? 
I alighted at orchard while u continue ur journey. 

Hello to the cute hottie with tattoos at the back of your arms. You made eye contact with me a couple of times while I was in the jet pool. Getting mixed signals but just wanna say U look good :)

Yunomori onsen

10 sep (Tue)

7-8pm

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Date: 11 Sep 2024

Time: 4 plus 5pm

Where: Inside bus 969 (from Punggol bustop towards Woodlands)

Who: U were wearing Black T-Shirt with Black Jeans (same as what im wearing) with hand carried luggage.

If you are here, wanna say you have nice smile and nice package.. Wish can know you more.