Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

I am the one who oiled myself up. We met today early morning at Fort Road car park.

You came in a blue car and wear a blue T shirt. You took picture of me and mention that you only took the body without the face. You attempted to took my photo when you ask me to do forced workout (push-ups) and even take photo when I am going to leave. When I ask you to show me the photos that you took, you refuse.

Though I love the thoughts of you offering or proposing to do SM, sex toys, tied up, edging and forced workout on me, it sounds exciting and make me puke a precum, I put some thoughts of it and has decided not to meet you again even though you claim you have 2 other slaves.

I don’t feel safe having my photo being taken. Especially when I ask to show me the photo you have taken and you refuse. So sorry. 

Edited by seewai

MacRitchie 16/09/2024

Bald guy wearing a sleeveless shirt that I met twice in the shower room. The second time, you went in, you went into the toilet without peeing or anything (probably just wash hands?) then walk infront of me while i was sitting at bench infront of the locker. You look cuddly, can I get a hug? 🙈

Edited by smallperson

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

1 hour ago, smallperson said:

MacRitchie 16/09/2024

Bald guy wearing a shirtless shirt that I met twice in the shower room. The second time, you went in, you went into the toilet without peeing or anything (probably just wash hands?) then walk infront of me while i was sitting at bench infront of the locker. You look cuddly, can I get a hug? 🙈

what's a shirtless shirt?

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

17/9/2024

Around 7 to 8pm

Bishan Stadium

You were the tanned and fit guy running laps topless and in a light green shorts. I was running in blue tank then became topless. Had to cut short the run due to the sudden rain, and we were waiting at the shelter nearby. You left shortly after. Seems like there were many topless guys around today. 

On 9/16/2024 at 1:27 PM, seewai said:

I am the one who oiled myself up. We met today early morning at Fort Road car park.

You came in a blue car and wear a blue T shirt. You took picture of me and mention that you only took the body without the face. You attempted to took my photo when you ask me to do forced workout (push-ups) and even take photo when I am going to leave. When I ask you to show me the photos that you took, you refuse.

Though I love the thoughts of you offering or proposing to do SM, sex toys, tied up, edging and forced workout on me, it sounds exciting and make me puke a precum, I put some thoughts of it and has decided not to meet you again even though you claim you have 2 other slaves.

I don’t feel safe having my photo being taken. Especially when I ask to show me the photo you have taken and you refuse. So sorry. 

Very obvious that he is an asshole🤬🤬🤬

It was your right to see those photos to ensure that your rights were not violated and photos are without your face, as mutually agreed 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun