Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Hi Mr R. We met again today at the same place as yesterday, and again you were with the same colleague for his smoke break. You asked me "hows your b***"? I told you its back. unfortunately i got to go and wasnt able to stick around at that time.

i know chances of you seeing this is almost nonexistent, and will post for the last time. Pm or tell me if you are the Mr R. venue, changi, one of the many loading bay. Merry Xmas to you.

----- why cant life be bigger than facing constraints and making decisions -----

Safra Mount Faber Around 3pm

You:Tanned guy with brown hair, wearing white t-shirt and black shorts

Me: Wearing yellow t-shirt, grey/black jeans carrying a backpack

I came in at around 3pm to fill in the form for termination of membership. When I came in, our eyes met and we exchanged eye contact, Went to fill in my form and we exchanged a few more eye contacts. You were with you friend I think. When I left, you were back to doing your workout.

Just hope to know you as I probably won't be going back there for a while.

PM me if you're here :) Would like to know you!

Date: 24 Dec 2014

Time: 2pm+

Place: Nex

You were standing outside Breadtalk and we kept exchanging glances as I walked. When I turned back, you turned to look at me as well. Wondering if you're here?

24 Dec 2014

3pm+

Circle Line MRT bound to Dhoby Ghaut

We took the train at the same station at Serangoon. We sat opposite each other and exchanged glances a few times. I alighted at Macpherson.Hope you're here?

Edited by flyaway

Date: 25 Dec 2014

Time: 8-10pm

We were at a Christmas house party in Telok Kurau. You were dressed in a purple shirt. After you arrived, you sat at the back table and commented to me that the fruit punch was diluted, and then you asked me to try it. I said goodbye to you while you were sitting near the door when I left at around 10pm.

Message me if you are here. :)

Date: 25 Dec 2014

Time: 8 - 9.30 pm

Description: u were bathing @ the Open Communal Shower Room near.....i purposely go in to bathe as well. u were back facing me.....but i go in...u just shower showing full frontal nudity...... ...u noticed i been watching u...but u just carry caressing your body.....soon after u went to the "Restricted Area" where no big towels allowed...... i follow to find u....u just seems to disappear in thin air.....sianz......about 9 pm....hmmmm.....i went off....saw u again just finished shower & drying your body.....wow....wow....i just keep on watching

22 Dec Mon

Ion Orchard , Topshop

930PM

You are wearing light tee with berms. shopping with a girl. We exchange glances twice in the shop and you are fair, short hair with full facial hair.

I am with my friend in blue polo tee while I am wearing blue top , brown berms with haversack. I am fair with small eyes.

Hope to know you.

Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014

Time: 10:45pm+

We boarded the train at City Hall. We stood beside each other before you went over to stand by the train door. You're wearing a maroon tee and jeans listening to a-jays earpiece and carrying a hedgren bag. We exchanged brief eye contacts. Just want to say you're really my ideal kind of guy and though this is a long shot but I'd thought just give this a try. You alighted at jurong east. If you're here PM me? =)

Traffic light at Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Drive 1.

31-Dec

Ard 1.30pm

U were wearing dark blue shirt with tight blue jeans and white/black onitsuka shoes. U were carrying a Nike 9 sports bag.

I'm with a colleague walking behind u when u crossing the traffic light.

You are so cute. Would like to be friend with u. PM me if you're here.

Around 4-5pm

1st Jan 2015

Starbucks City Link

You were wearing black blazer, white long sleeve shirt and carrying a tablet with white earphones

You ordered grande mocha chip frappe 

You sat facing the inside of the cafe near the entrance after you took off your blazer, tie and rolled up your sleeves

You seemed tired and occasionally took naps

I was wearing white tee shirt, light blue shorts and a gray cap

I sat diagonally opposite you and hidden by the shelf stacked with coffee beans and tea leaves

I left and you were reading manga on your tablet

You look good in executive wear  :thumb:

Jurong west swimming complex

02/01/15, friday

Around 11am

I'm sitting at around 3rd row left side of the audience seats and both of you (with your "girl-friend") were sitting behind me. You 2 are hot and handsome. Hope to get to know both of you ^^

PM me if you guys are here :)

When: 3/1/2015

Time: ard 4.30-4.45

U: i saw a sakyant(Thai Buddhist tattoo) on ur left upper arm. And u wore a green band briefs w numbers on it. I find u cute tho. And ohh. Saw ur locker number: 27A.

Me: i was in a cyan tee and blue shorts. Standing beside ur locker.

Hope to see u here.

A few years ago in Seranggon Swimming Pool

If not wrong your name is James. You followed me where ever I went and we chit chat while tanning. Afterwards, we had fun in the cubicle. You wanna kiss and play but I pushed you away. We jerked and you gave me a BJ. Are you here? Missed that time.. 

When: 5 jan 2015

Where: bukit gombak Mrt

Time: 2.45pm

You were in blue uniform and was on the train towards marina bay(red line). I alighted at bukit gombak when our eyes met. You smile to me and I acknowledged smiling back. I was a rush so didn't chat with you but I did wave bye. Do contact me if u happen to see this post @flameon94@hotmail.com

Clementi pool

8+ pm 7 Jan

You swam in blue trunks without goggles.

You changed into green tee blue jeans.

I was diagonally across you in the changing room.

We met a few times in the morning at bus stop near where we live.

PM me if you see this or smile if we meet in the morning?

6th Jan 2015

Cathy Pacific HKG-SIN

1515 departure from HKG (forgot flight #)

Me: Seating at 47H

You: Right beside me. Your name is D****** W***. You keep looking at your boarding pass.

Too shy to speak to you but I find you very attractive. 4-hr seating beside you was like the best thing ever.

PM me.

8th January

Hougang swimming complex

0925 at the showers

Me: in black trunks in the last cubicle

You: showering opposite me

Hi there, I usually see you around at hougang swimming complex. Hope to get to know you better :) PM me!

Looking for a bi married by the name of Paul. U stayed around Dover area... Hdb that oversees Singapore Polytechnic... We first met at hougang pool... And we met once at your place... U r working as a consultant of an education firm.. Drove a Toyota car... We lost touch for almost 3 to 4 years.. We used to communicate via msn cam.. Are u here??

Just now in bishan Mrt around 4pm (circle line area).

A chinese guy in FBT shorts and in red shirt. You are right in front of the queue but im right at the back. You saw me and i saw you. We kept in eye contact. We played our phones.
We kept keeping in eye contact on each other.

Just wanna compliment that you have pretty toned thighs and overall bodyshape. Im leaner than you but im surprised you kept in eye contact on me woh!!!

You alight first at serangoon station. You even give me a smile before you leave the train. I got to head to macpherson my office.

I know its impossible but if you are here. I hope to keep in contact with you and know you as a friend. :)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)
  • DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??