Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

A few days ago on Tue...5 Jan 2016

Around 1pm.

Esplanade concourse (indoor area).

Saw this hunky asian in white short-sleeved shirt and dark pants sitting (with your head down, nap?) on the long seats. Around 1.15pm, u left the area.

I'm chinese, late 30s. Like to know u.Thks.

East West Line

I boarded the train from Bugis MRT towards Joo Koon at about 9PM on 8 Jan.

You were standing beside me and I noticed you kept glancing in my direction.

I also noticed your feet kept hitting mine as if you were nudging me.

I was wearing a wide-brim black fedora hat You alighted at Commonwealth I believe.

If you're here, PM me, I find you adorable but I was to shy in person. :P

Amei Utopia Amit Concert

Section 139 Row S

me: seat 12, wearing red Hollister tee, dark blue berms. w specs.

you: seat 11, wearing grey SuperDry tee, w specs.

we were seated at 141 row M initially, u and ur group of friends changed 1st, then me and my 2 other friends came along. hope to know u. don't know are u one of us. i find u quite cute tho. reply me here? 

On 1/10/2016 at 5:43 PM, Lexter said:

10 Jan 16 

venue: tpy Safra gym

you are in white singlet when I arrive the gym, we exchanged eye contact quite a few time (before today also) 

subsequently saw u at level two and you are using the machine I wanna use. 

After gym u went to swim and I bumped into you again in steam room. 

We went MAC together but seated separately 

Let me me know if you are here, you are really cute just wanna be Friend but too shy to approach.

Hi Lexter, I've sent you a PM :)

Long Shot:

Hanoi - Singapore SQ flight on 3 Jan 2016 (arrival in SG at 5pm) 

You seem to be travelling alone and did not have a checked in luggage. You wore specs. 

I was with my friend. I saw you only at the end of the flight when we were alighting from the plane. 

Would like to befriend you. 

14 Jan 2016

Westgate (Jurong East) ;

Met you at Jurong East Westgate when you queing to Collect a Very Important document....

You are Tall..., your Shirt with squares and i think red and black lines..

Your hand carry quite a Large bag..

You say: "Thanks a lot"

Quite loud before you leave...

...i was busy.....can't get to know you...

..if we both match....hope fate will bring us to meet in future...

as i feel u are a good man...

Edited by Elson91
Guest Sport-coholic
On 14/01/2016 at 0:52 AM, lee1234 said:

you: wearing a super short and tight black white pant. with a flower/ hibiscus tattoo on your left arm.and another tattoo on your right leg.

What is a "super short and tight black white pant"? Left side pant, right side short, hence can see tattoo on the right leg? Which side is black and which side is white? 

Trying my luck here!

At Clementi Sports Hall around 6.10pm, I was playing table tennis in the court while you walked past to head to the gym. We exchanged glances, I was a little shy to look back and you had a very nice and bright smile :) You wore white pt singlet. Do pm me if you're here! Hoping we could be friends :D

Date : 18 Jan 2015

Time : around 9.30pm

Venue : Bus-stop in front of FuLuShou Complex (bugis)

Dropped off at above bus-stop and saw this well-built asian in grey tee, carrying a white bag. Think u were waiting for your bus while standing near the illuminated poster. Like to know u. Thks.

Date: 19 Jan 2016

Time: around 12:30pm

To the guy who alight the bus 75 from ngee ann poly. You were sitting near the exit door and I was standing diagonally, we exchanged glances and I found you really2 cute. You were wearing glasses with black tees. I got down the bus one stop after Ngee Ann. If you are here, send me a message, would like to know you more!

Edited by Cureaudata

Trying my luck.

Time: around 5.30pm on weekdays on bus 31

I will board at the bus stop at this timing and often see you on board as well. You will be in black tee, jeans with ends rolled up and in brown boat shoes. Nowadays, you will be reading a book

Both of us will alight at tpy interchange and take train and you will alight at Khatib mrt.

PM if you see this.

Edited by a1beng

16th January 2016

Shaw Lido Theatre 5

The Danish Girl 

930pm show

there was a couple sitting next to my group of friends and I. We exchanged eye contact during the movie when the doctor said the word vagina 'cause my friend laughed out loud. both of you are pretty cute. hope to know you guys maybe.

trying my luck here

time: around 1220 noon today

north south line towards Marina Bay.  

You are the well-built guy who were wearing a white shirt standing behind me today. You were carrying a small shoulder bag. I have to say you are so charming with your well shaved head. and I accidentally bumped into you while giving way to a passenger and you politely said sorry to me. I was the chubby guy in front of you with spec. I was wearing dark red color shirt with spiky hair.  I alighted at city hall station. 

PM me if you are here. 

I was in the gym (california fitness) early this morning. I used to see you in that particular gym, but not on the same timing. I was on the squats rack, you were a few metres behind me doing bicep curls with ez bar and had eye contacts a few times thru mirror reflection. I don't know what was on your mind (i don't even know your sexual orientation), but i find you cute. If you are interested, PM me some of the details of the incident to confirm you are the guy i am referring to.

Guy on 180 towards BP, alighted stop before ITE. At 1800. You were in executive wear, had a paper bag with a mandarin orange inside. All the while you had a backpack on. 

You board the bus, sat next to me, and started using the gay social apps. Not sure if you knew I was looking. 

Let me know if you are here... 

Today at Tamp safra.

Second time we chatted. Told you am supposed to run but because it's quiet, so do weights instead. 

Ask you if you are coming tmr when I am about to leave and you said no.

Hope to hear from you if you are here.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)
  • DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??