Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Today, Sunday 24Jan at 1025 

On the train towards pasir ris. I boarded at Commonwealth and alighted at city hall. You're tall, wearing a UA green/blue singlet, carrying books and a black bag. Our eyes crossed a few times. Really hope to find you here

I was in jeans and carrying a laptop bag

Edited by exhaustingguy

26th January @ Bedok Clubfitt

You are the boy with your entire left arm in coloured tattoo. You were doing chest press.

I was in black singlet and shorts.

We kept looking at each other and you stared at me and gave me a shy smile as I walked by you. I left at 445pm. I had to rush off and couldnt wait around to talk to you. You are damn cute so message me if you see this.

26 Jan, around 6.30pm

Jurong East MRT, North East Line (Red) to marina bay. You were wearing a dark grey shirt, and a black office pants carrying a grey Oakley bag. I was in grey uniform, carrying a mitre shoebag. Before boarding the train we looked at each other a few times apparently you were busy sniffing the flu relief thing. On the train, your ass was so huge you pressed it right into my arm :( i swear it's gigantic. Darn. 

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

Date: 26 jan 10:17 pm

you: chin wearing grey abercrombie and fitch shirt and dark blue berms black haviainas fit flops and carrying black laptop bag

I boarded last car in green line mrt towards joo koon. Saw you standing beside the doors. I alighted at clementi. You were damn!!!!! Hot

Time: 6.30 pm

You: dark brown pants with brown executive shirt 

me: black stripes executive with grey pants 

you were holding a bag of Bak Kwa (client visit I suppose). We checked each other out and walked into the nearby toilet for some cruising and flaunting of our dick. 

After which i asked asked if we fancy a quickie but you said you have something on at 7pm. Gave you my contacts, said you'll call back but didn't till now.

just wanna let you know you look really good and totally my kind of guy, at least for the appearance wise. Would definitely like to get to know you a little more and continue from where we left off. so hit me up if you see this! 

Edited by CuteChnBoy

Date: Tue, 26 Jan

Time: 7:40pm

Was alone with you in the steamroom for a while. you are so hot and muscular, think we were looking at each other a bit. we came out of the steamroom and headed to the showers at about the same time. wish i could feel your chest and give you a hug

Date: 27th Jan 2016

Time: Between 6-7pm 

You were wearing a royal blue singlet and running with a lady. You seems to be an instructor as after that your run you were coaching the other ladies at the spectator stand. Hope to know you more and perhaps run together next time. I was in a black 2xu singlet. 

Date: 26 Jan 2016
Time: 1300-1330 hours

Saw you at Project Paleo at around 1pm, you came to collect your food and left quickly. I was standing nearby waiting for my food but you didn't see me. You were wearing dark green checkered shirt. I've seen you at Energia Fitness before and exchanged glances with you. Your trainer is the tall, tan, muscular, gay guy. I've been hoping to see you again at Energia but no luck, until yesterday. Hope you're here.
Edited by promises

Date: 29 jan 2016

time: around 1pm

venue: virgin active roadshow at the entrance of one raffles place.

description of me: I was wearing green t-shirt and grey jeans.

description of you: I was talking to your colleague when u walked over and joined in with a few words. You're the taller and fairer guy wearing a red virgin active shirt (duh). Could tell u were flirting with your eyes but I didn't do anything cos it was so public. Hoping to see if you're be here. :)

Today you took bus no 27 from Tampines mrt and you alight near Compassvale road blk 206.. You wore Red and black Army Singlet and black shorts and blue shoes. You wore glass and you solved some puzzles in a small book (seems sudoku). You have a very good body dude.. many ppl in the bus look at u. Finally one aunty came and sit next to u.. ;) If you are here ping me in skype/line : itzabhishek87

Date and time: 2 Feb, evening

We had eye contacts and smile at each other for a couple of times before entering a room to f*ck each other. You said you're a top and is 25yo. We smile again before you change and leave.

If you're here, drop me a message ok? I'm attracted to you, and your heart melting smile ;)

Edited by cupholder

When: Sunday, 31 January 2016

Where: Snip Avenue @ Pasir Ris (cant remember the exact location)

Time: 4:30pm +/-

You: Black tee, black shorts, tanned, cut botak, smooth legs <3, and damn cute with an adorable smile

Me: Black Polo, blue/white beach shorts, sitting at the corner waiting for sister lol >.<

dont know whether you're gay, but worth a shot

On 02/02/2016 at 5:55 PM, newboi123 said:

Waiter at pizzahut yishun outlet today at 2pm. I think you're really nice.   Talked to u a little about your school and architecture course.  Hope to be frens if you're here! :) 

Aww.. him! He's really nice yes!! haha 

Just now 6.02.16

2:40pm

red line from yck to marina bay

i got in a yck, you wer alr in the mrt. Alighted a t bishan, you wer also looking at my co*k buldging out my jogging pants. And we had more than a few eye contacts. Sadly had to alight at bishan and you diddnt follow

Venue: FF paragon steam room

Time: 12:20pm

Me: the one in specs

U: drinking chocolate protein shake

We had a nutrition conversation, would like to know if ur keen to go gym together if schedule permits (pm if ur here).

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

When : This morning, around 1130 am

You are muscular with short neat hair, wearing a grey t-shirt with 'world without strangers wordings' on your left sleeve, grey cargo pants and black with red nike shoes. You are carrying a sling bag too. ( since the journey is quite long XD )

You stood beside me for a few stops before alighting at Commonwealth station. =D 

Hope you are here~ =)

I was in formal wear... white top with black bottom... carrying an army backpack... 

First time trying this way of finding a person..

Place: AMK Fitness First

Time: Left at about 530

You were wearing a blue top while working out.

You left in office wear, white shirt and CK belt, carrying a Leftfield backpack.

We were in the sauna but was too crowded. If you are here, hope you will message me back.

13 Feb Sat

Around 2.45pm

We first met at FF ORQ steam room and you're the guy holding on specs and locker card and i was the guy who sat beside you. 

Followed you to the sauna but unfortunately there was an old chub sitting inside but I've managed to sit beside you.

After awhile, we finally had our own time in steam room and soon we proceed to the shower cubicle (the rest was just between us)

After that, I waited for you but you seem to be in a rush but you managed to say "bye" to me after we exchanged our IC. (You're wearing white shirt and black shorts with blue backpack.

Just trying luck here. If you are here, could you PM me? I would like to befriend with you=]

Thanks!

You with a yellow shirt kids. you wearing grey tops and slipper. Saw u at seranggoon purple line changing to bishan yellow line then towards red line to marina direction. I'm the guy in yellow shirt and shorts. i think u notice me standing beside u, staring at you thru the reflection of met glass standing beside u.

frozen lion

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)
  • DeMarko changed the title to Are YOU the one ??