Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

On 5/7/2024 at 4:59 PM, bluerunner said:

True. The one I saw, confirmed freeball. I have low cut undies so can judge how low it can go. 
Therefore, I will be cautious when I go commando (aka freeball) so that I don’t overly expose butt crack or my junk. 
Showing anything too much is no longer sexy. It becomes slutty. 🙈

Cannot agree more 😀

Guest Yum
5 hours ago, Guest Lulumoon said:

spacer.png

杨祐宁豪迈翘脚「大鵰疑见客」!

Nice, he is attractive too, should expose more 😁

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, DeMarko said:

IMG_4424_rotation_resize_exposure.jpg.8a4f4f7196e27b01c8f74a8aaf3bcbe5.jpg

Always finding it a thrill to see meaty men exposing their cracks in public. Especially when they are wearing jocks or strings. But never had the guts to approach them to ask them for their number (phone, not 1 or 0) , hahaha

2 hours ago, fortysumthing said:

Always finding it a thrill to see meaty men exposing their cracks in public. Especially when they are wearing jocks or strings. But never had the guts to approach them to ask them for their number (phone, not 1 or 0) , hahaha

Seeing exposed crack is more common than seeing exposed jocks or string/thongs in Singapore. 
I agree w you that most of the exposed cracks come from meaty guys. 

Guest guest

Was cycling towards the traffic lights just now. When getting nearer to the light, i noticed a guy infront of me playing on his phone was wearing a very loose pair of shorts that exposed nearly half of his butt. Can confirm he was not wearing underwear. The green NS tee he was wearing was kinda worn and old too. After over taking him, I stopped at the traffic light and turned my head to check on him. Wah more sexy infront...he exposed his v line and pubic hair on the waistband of his shorts. His cock was also jumping on his shorts when he was walking. Really slack and bo chap attitude. Messy out of bed hair and unshaved facial hair but quite good looking. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just now I took 196back from katong. I was sitting in the middle of the bus and saw a guy sitting at the first seat of the yellow seats row (front of bus) but he was facing backward direction. Many ppl would feel giddy sitting like this. Halfway through the ride I saw him taking phone up to take photo. Not sure whom he was taking though. When I was about to alight I realised what was it he was taking - a young dude was sitting on the slightly elevated seats with legs wide opened, and his shorts revealed a whitish underwear inside.

2 hours ago, firefight said:

Just now I took 196back from katong. I was sitting in the middle of the bus and saw a guy sitting at the first seat of the yellow seats row (front of bus) but he was facing backward direction. Many ppl would feel giddy sitting like this. Halfway through the ride I saw him taking phone up to take photo. Not sure whom he was taking though. When I was about to alight I realised what was it he was taking - a young dude was sitting on the slightly elevated seats with legs wide opened, and his shorts revealed a whitish underwear inside.

That's bad. He took photo for what? U sure he is taking photos. Many b**** has this habits of taking pic. Later get confronted issue oredi.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.