Male HQ

19 Yr Old Seeking Under 18-28 Yr Old Chn Guy/Indo Chn/ Mix Chn . (:

aidenz91

I'm 20 this year . a mixed guy and straight acting . graduating soon ^^~ prob enlisting ard june onwards .

I'm currently seeking for buddy/friends with 18~28 yrs of age . NSF or not i dont mind (: . Chi/Mixed/Indo Chi/Mlysian Chn . No chubs/sissy preferred .

I'm 176cm tall and 66 kg in weight . Avg looking . (: want to noe me more just msg me for my email . Hope to find someone to spend my time with and go out with (: .

sometime i get questions like wat mix are you. i myself are not sure for certain cause my own parents are mixed too . and my grandparents haha . my grand dad is indonesian chinese , grandmother is japanese malay = to my dad which in short a boyanese . my grand dad is hindu , grand mother is javanese = to my mum which in short a malay . and also i get qns like why don go for those 30+ well i choose not too because my parents are still in their 30's =.= and it feels like im dating my own parent so its a no for me =x .

quite a lengthy intro but i hope i can find someone (:

Disclaimer: LOL! Apparently people tend to say I dont really look like how i look in photos i got no idea why but to me i still look the same LOL ! probably the lighting >.> . anyway I'm putting this because to those who are superficial I'm not the type of guy when you meet me i expect something like ons and such i just follow with the flow.. cause i had a bad experience when this guy felt like his being forced by me i dont like it when the other person dont feel comfortable with me and yet forcing themself. ><

Edited by aidenz91

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

whoops i tink i posted tis in wrong section . -.- moderator if u see this help me move it . thanks :D <3

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

I'm 19 this year . a mixed guy and straight acting . currently still studying for a 1 yr dip course (: and working part time .

I'm currently seeking for LTR with 18~28 yrs of age . NSF or not i dont mind (: . Chi/Mixed/Indo Chi/Mlysian Chn . No chubs/sissy preferred .

I'm 175cm tall and 64 kg in weight . Avg looking . (: want to noe me more just msg me for my email . Hope to find someone to spend my time with and go out with (: .

sometime i get questions like wat mix are you. i myself are not sure for certain cause my own parents are mixed too . and my grandparents haha . my grand dad is indonesian chinese , grandmother is japanese malay = to my dad which in short a boyanese . my grand dad is hindu , grand mother is javanese = to my mum which in short a malay . and also i get qns like why don go for those 30+ well i choose not too because my parents are still in their 30's =.= and it feels like im dating my own parent so its a no for me =x .

quite a lengthy intro but i hope i can find someone (:

hi, am 18 here 165 cm, do pm me if interested:)

hi, am 18 here 165 cm, do pm me if interested:)

hi =] got msn or pic ? add me i pm u

Edited by aidenz91

• 6 months later...

hue apparently i realise i had this post which rotted abt many months ago . hahhh.. still have no luck yet hope to find some luck in this ending of jan ><~