Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Hi... (New guy here).

I got curious about this thing of going nude in non-gay spas and travelled all the way from Malaysia to S'pore to try both 1-spa and Gspa in a sort of 1 day marathon...

I must say that even though i was the only one fully nude around i did enjoy from the very moment i refused the pants handed by the guy in the locker room to the whole experience of walking nude towards the steam room/sauna and Jacuzzi... the 5 or 6 guys did not give a shit me being naked.

GSPA was awesome: there were around 5 guys sitting and chatting in a round table close to the Sauna and they just got mute when i passed by towards the steam room in front of them. The the guy at the steam room was amused looking at my shaved dick.

My conclusion after this 1 day experiment is that being naked in that wet areas is the logical thing to do. Indeed i still don't get why in a place full of males taking showers and stuff they prefer wear those hideous trousers.

yep... that's a valid reason indeed...

I reckon that when I decided to carry out my experiment, I was exited by the idea of breaking the established rules in these 2 spas, though after a while I realised that there were no explicit regulations anywhere that prevents people from being nude in the wet areas beyond the showers. As a matter of fact, I did ensure that the 4 or 5 employees ( the 2 at the change room, the 2 by the wet areas and the rubbing guy) did see me hanging around in the buff... I was not told neither to get dressed nor leave the premisses due to indecent exposure...

So after that 'breaking the rules' part of the excitement did evaporate, and see that nobody but me was naked, I discovered another source of excitement: messing with these guy's minds.

It was really amusing to see few of the clients around finding some creative ways to stare at me without been seen as stalkers... I saw a couple pretending they were texting on the phone. Another one went to the sauna to stare at me from there while I was sitting at the pool's brink. 

The best was at GSPA when I saw this guy followed me from the steam room to the pool... I noticed that the guy took his pants off to the knees under the water, however he chicken out and put them back and left the place embarrassed of himself for do not dare getting naked like me...

so cool.... 

seems your experiment validated our assumptions ... next study: we arrange to do this as a group of us? aim is to conclude men going to supposedly straight spas (rather than other venues for leisure) are also looking for pleasure beyond that achieved from massage or rubbed back in the buff.

hah I also wish a gathering of the master .. master of massage , master of spa , master of traveller

spa 1 become more n more sad . very empty

Regency too worn n tired looking, nice chicken wings and big sofa bed thou. I like the chill room but nothing like ice rooms in Korea

BKK spa visits is fruitful

Arima onsen

A multi storey worn off Japanese concept onsen with pretty much Thai masseurs with nothing much Japanese element. Took a old lift to the highest floor n it's the men locker room. there are 3 square jacuzzi n a few seated shower & sauna. Took a rub back scrub n sat in the sauna watching movie. Was offered a herbal drink while chilling

Rating 3/10 - small, dirty

Sky onsen

Went duing afternoon. sauna for men is at roof level with a sky garden above sauna. It's consider open concept and super spacious and all is in glass and window between sauna level and garden. Which means you can see everything which is pretty weird but kinky. The sauna and steamroom is full glass and facing cold pool. around the place there are many small seats and table for people to rest and smoke. the rub back an shower is connecting but it's full glass , and open, so u enjoy the scenery thru the windows and shower and scrub at the same time. the people at rooftop garden can see u thru the glass beneath them too.

attendent offer drinks and fruit and attend to u

Rating 8/10 the open concept is interesting, clean and the place offers many spa service

The king & I

A Korean sauna in Korean town. Expect to see Korean guys there. went up to the high floor to the men sauna, many rooms in ea floor. the sauna has 2 pools , many rub back rooms, sauna , steamroom and ice room. it's small and lack the true Korean sauna spirit of bathing and eating ramyeon in lounge. Worst of all, the wet area cannot nude as there are female who passby the rub back area. Fail

5/10 nothing much on facilities , good chance to visit Korean town with many Korean ppl

Yunomuri spa

the true Japanese onsen. true enough the decor is splendid with wood bamboo decor and well trained staffs. package are affordable and recommend to book appointment. Shower at seated shower and there are plenty of them. there is only one spring water like soda follow by jacuzzi, Long hot pool and cold pool. there's a open standing shower and a big steam room. The soda pool is small but packed with men side to side!

The garden has a pool which looks like a pond. Hah and the sauna is beside it. Sauna is abit small.There are a row of seats for people to sit there to chat or nap. Jus closely beside it are two wooden style tubs, very Japanese feel.

The crowd is at least 30 full nude. mixture of Thai, tourist and curious Caucasians. a lot of cruising and checking out ea other however the "zen" is not broken as everyone respect your space n peace. I did not see any attendent and many guys are there to relax or cruise.

Rating 10/10 blew my mind away , clean , high ceilin spacious , a lot of soakers and will visit again

sorry it's Bangkok spa if u didn't read it

does anyone know if there are male masseurs in Sky Onsen in BKK?

do they give HE?

was extremely bored yesterday,

so i went to explore s h m      after some contacts from saf told me that the place is hot....

after searching... finally arrived at 10am...

the place is a cluster of british buildings and the first door  that i opened was to the small gym...

there was a muscular chinese guy and he smiled, asking if i wanted to work out....

i told him that i was looking for the pool, he directed me to the reception and was told that the pool jacuzzi and steam (not working) is free for SAFRA members....

i used the pool, this place has no lifeguards and i am able to use my ARENA PADDLES...... the deepest end of the pool is 3m.

So, i paddled for sometime, my muscles were buffed....

i paid $2 to use the Gym,   $3 allows you to use beyond 5pm....

went to the gym, the muscled chinese guy asked if i will be swimming after the gym.....

i said why not.....

so after gym.... i went to the pool....

It started to Thunderstorm... really heavy rain.......

so the chinese guy and his 3 other gym buddies and 1 total 5..... we were stuck in the male showers......

so we went to the jacuzzi....... at the back of the male showers..... extremely isolated and no one else will come to the pool or the club on such a thuderstorm day.....

the jacuzzi is circular round tub, 6 or 7 open showers on opposite sides... and the steamroom on one side  -- not working.....

but the best part is that the place is for men only...

so, they were naked in the jacuzzi, except for the most muscular chinese guy who was sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi....

i noticed that they were all nicely trimmed down there...

so, i experimented.... i worked up my suds in the shower and started shaving my face....

then, i massaged my cock to harden it and proceeded to shave my balls and cock....

i pulled at my cock to shave under my balls....

the chinese muscular guy sitting at the edge was looking and smiling.... he was hard....

i shaved the shaft of my cock and he was laughing...

the other guys were looking too and were hard.......

the place allows us to walk all over naked........

so i went to my bag and took out some lube and started squishing my cockhead....

i gave the lube to the guys.... they liked it.....

soon they were squishing for each other sitting around the jacuzzi...

two went into the steamroom and squished each other... the others squished outside...

meanwhile the THUNDERSTORM became very heavy rain....

we were stuck inside the jacuzzi.......

after a slooow squishing session.... they ejaculated one by one.......

but we were still stuck in the jacuzzi as the rain storm was still heavy....

they were still hard cocks...... so..... we had a second slow session.....

all 5 of us........

and  the heavy rain raged on... so we lay naked until 5pm............

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?