Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

My experience at jap hot spring is they still pretty much utilize the small towel... But I hope they instill the required shower addons here where ppl can sit down and scrub themselves at the shower area - instead of ppl here doing it near the pools here leaving the dead skin near pool and rinsing the same towels in the pool

I do enjoy the occasional good hot soak and haven't found the "optimal jacuzzi" ever since I moved back to Singapore. It seems some of the members here have tried many and hope to seek your recommendations on a reasonably priced spa with a hot jacuzzi and preferably not strongly chlorinated?

I understand temperature tolerance/pricing may be subjective so here's my personal take of the few that I had tried:

G-spa - hot temperature; mild in chlorination; very expensive for non-members using facilities only

Spa 1 - Good hot temperature; strong chlorination; expensive for using facilities only

Hotel Jen - not hot enough temperature; strong chlorination; value for money for using facilities only

Cruise Club - the jacuzzi is a complete waste of time

Hercules - Don't dare to step into it the one time I was there

I was actually very excited when someone wrote that the Yunomori Onsen has opened even though I have not visited the BKK establishment, but I believe that the Japanese always gets it right when it comes to a hot tub. I immediately drove all the way there to be disappointed it has not opened yet! Bumper.... :(

Appreciate your recommendations, no need to be a gay establishment or even have eye candy, just a big hot tub that I can visit sometime to just sit in it and melt all the tensions away... ^_^

Edited by Salt&Pepper

I do enjoy the occasional good hot soak and haven't found the "optimal jacuzzi" ever since I moved back to Singapore. It seems some of the members here have tried many and hope to seek your recommendations on a reasonably priced spa with a hot jacuzzi and preferably not strongly chlorinated?

I understand temperature tolerance/pricing may be subjective so here's my personal take of the few that I had tried:

G-spa - hot temperature; mild in chlorination; very expensive for non-members using facilities only

Spa 1 - Good hot temperature; strong chlorination; expensive for using facilities only

Hotel Jen - not hot enough temperature; strong chlorination; value for money for using facilities only

Cruise Club - the jacuzzi is a complete waste of time

Hercules - Don't dare to step into it the one time I was there

I was actually very excited when someone wrote that the Yunomori Onsen has opened even though I have not visited the BKK establishment, but I believe that the Japanese always gets it right when it comes to a hot tub. I immediately drove all the way there to be disappointed it has not opened yet! Bumper.... :(

Appreciate your recommendations, no need to be a gay establishment or even have eye candy, just a big hot tub that I can visit sometime to just sit in it and melt all the tensions away... ^_^

Interesting. Where is this new osen ?? And when will it open ??

SPA-1 guests are thinning. There were like 5 people only last night at around 8+ pm. However, the good news was 3 of them (incl me) were naked. One of the naked guys was shy...naked but semi erected. Whenever his cock was growing from semi in the steam room, he would quickly go into the hot pool and dip himself.

From april onwards, spa-1 will close earlier at 1030pm bcos they have no night crowd according to the receptionist.

SPA-1 guests are thinning. There were like 5 people only last night at around 8+ pm. However, the good news was 3 of them (incl me) were naked. One of the naked guys was shy...naked but semi erected. Whenever his cock was growing from semi in the steam room, he would quickly go into the hot pool and dip himself.

From april onwards, spa-1 will close earlier at 1030pm bcos they have no night crowd according to the receptionist.

I realized spa-1 is getting quieter too.
  • G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?