Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

1 hour ago, Guest zhu bao bao said:

Went to visit today around 4pm. The crowd is utterly disappointing. Mostly chubs and old age uncles, I left within 15 minutes.

Let me summarise for , shoguns is filled with rejects and CMI from other saunas and they are misfits.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Guest anti moral police
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah...you cant even comprehend....europeans do not use 'etc' in conversations..or 'you guys'...or '//'..use your brain dumbo.

Always playing the high morality and super duper know everything.

Europeans commonly use etc. but I don't know about ETC

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Fake news..europeans do not use ETC. 

Where you can stir up heated emotions you will just do it...

Accusing innocent people of being quarrelsome or playing moral kings but that's exactly what you are doing all the time.

Guest anti moral police
7 hours ago, Guest Johann said:

Hi,

I plan to visit Shogun this Saturday afternoon during my transit. From what I read here, the crowd are mainly elderly people. I am fine with that. Somehow I feel that older men are better cock suckers ;-) I am in my 30s now, of Asian origin but live in Europe, currently on holiday in Asia. Personally I prefer fellow Asians.

If I may ask, are these uncles, grandpas etc actually married and the visit to saunas are their discreet escapage? In Europe, most sauna crowd are openly gay with very few married/closeted guys.

Hopefully I will have some fun experience this Saturday. Who knows I might even bump into you guys.

Cheers,

Johann

Hi Johann.

Please read into all saunas. Depending on your age or looks other places might be more suitable for a sauna visit.

8 hours ago, Guest anti moral police said:

Hi Johann.

Please read into all saunas. Depending on your age or looks other places might be more suitable for a sauna visit.

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I see, since I will be hanging around the Chinatown area I might visit several of them.

I am not really looking for heavy stuff, but more into light fun. Maybe strike some conversations with the patrons.

Johann

Guest anti moral police
1 hour ago, Guest Johann said:

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I see, since I will be hanging around the Chinatown area I might visit several of them.

I am not really looking for heavy stuff, but more into light fun. Maybe strike some conversations with the patrons.

Johann

Really?

In that case you might organise a mutual jerk off party at your hotel. LOL

1 hour ago, Guest anti moral police said:

Really?

In that case you might organise a mutual jerk off party at your hotel. LOL

Haha, unfortunately I don't book any room since my flight departs just before midnight.

What I meant by light fun is mainly non-anal ... so just sucking, rimming ...

Guest Ex Client
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah...you cant even comprehend....europeans do not use 'etc' in conversations..or 'you guys'...or '//'..use your brain dumbo.

French, Spanishs and Italians not europeans meh? Short form for  "Et cetera", no?

I was there last Saturday between 3 to 6 pm. The place was packed, mainly men above 50s. Nothing wrong with that, as I knew that before. However, there were hardly any actions. People seemed to just hanging around, doing nothing. On the 1st floor at the TV room, people were just sitting there. Also in the maze behind it. The same on the 2nd floor. The 4 or 5 beds were occupied, but they were just lying around. I only saw one guy got sucked by another guy who was kneeling. I touched his butts and tried to feel his cock, but he move away.

Later I bumped into a Malaysian guy who sat on the edge of one of the beds on the 2nd floor. We started talking and went inside a room. He seemed very eager to play, he sucked me while fingering me at the same time. I exploded in a short while. It was a very satisfactory encounter, I should say. He wanted to fuck me, but I didn't allow him since he had no condom with him. In the end he just rimmed me and simulated fucking me. He didn't come. 

In the outdoor garden, people also just sat there either smoking or just looking at each other. Maybe it was still early, I don't know. But comparing to European saunas where many sexual activities took place, I was a bit disappointed. I also saw a few Malays and Indians there. I don't know if this is just the typical Shogun patrons or it is the same in other saunas.

All in all, I enjoyed my time there. Though I had expected more.

10 minutes ago, Guest Johann said:

I was there last Saturday between 3 to 6 pm. The place was packed, mainly men above 50s. Nothing wrong with that, as I knew that before. However, there were hardly any actions. People seemed to just hanging around, doing nothing. On the 1st floor at the TV room, people were just sitting there. Also in the maze behind it. The same on the 2nd floor. The 4 or 5 beds were occupied, but they were just lying around. I only saw one guy got sucked by another guy who was kneeling. I touched his butts and tried to feel his cock, but he move away.

Later I bumped into a Malaysian guy who sat on the edge of one of the beds on the 2nd floor. We started talking and went inside a room. He seemed very eager to play, he sucked me while fingering me at the same time. I exploded in a short while. It was a very satisfactory encounter, I should say. He wanted to fuck me, but I didn't allow him since he had no condom with him. In the end he just rimmed me and simulated fucking me. He didn't come. 

In the outdoor garden, people also just sat there either smoking or just looking at each other. Maybe it was still early, I don't know. But comparing to European saunas where many sexual activities took place, I was a bit disappointed. I also saw a few Malays and Indians there. I don't know if this is just the typical Shogun patrons or it is the same in other saunas.

As time goes by, this place will have more and more geriatrics, loonies, and rejects.

Just my observation, ur observation is also valid as more and more people go there just to watch TV. 

LOL.

NO ?

If only all the sauna owners can pool their resources together & run them as semi non-profit businesses for the GLTQ community. Each club can then have their own unique theme & activities with competiting with each other. All revenues will go to cover all rentals & expenses including, staff's aws, capex & maintenance.

Possible scenerios :

i.Keybox will be for  those seeking true friendships and long term relationships. Can have cafe, dining rooms/karaoke for group/1-on'1 dating. 24hr gay dorms for travellers

ii.Shogun can have board games and charity sex corners in the form of glory holes & bathrooms. Guys with matured men & disability  fetish can sign up as volunteers.  Can include caretaker & undertaker services if they want to bring in additional revenues. 

iii.Ten men will target chasers and chubs and uncles with slightly bigger rooms. Can have a proper gym with personal trainers to encourage and cultivate healthier lifestyle.

iv.Cruise purely for ons and orgies. They should be located away from the rest for discreetness. 24 hr dungeon & maze + dark rooms. 

Guest Ex Client
15 hours ago, Randong said:

When go shogun, need to fill up form or will they check Ic? Im over the age but dw stuff to be recorded

No need... unless you looked underage, they might ask to see your ic. 

15 hours ago, Randong said:

When go shogun, need to fill up form or will they check Ic? Im over the age but dw stuff to be recorded

as mentioned no need
but u may ref to here to compare https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138
(Sheet 1)

Guest U bullshit
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You are a cracker, Lol

As in your brains crack oredi.

Lol.

Fire Cracker I known. 

Wish you 新年快樂

Next time don’t anyhow said people. 

Bye 

On 12/19/2018 at 11:31 PM, G_M said:

Jim boy, 

Don't be a disrespectful asshole. You are banned for a good reason. 

A people with personality flaw like yourself, only gets more and more people to dislike you because you have no respect for others.

A person who is insecure will need lots of attention. And you are one whom are insecure. 

I have meet many Pinoys and many are nice, friendly and although some may be narcissistic, none were rude and disrespectful.

So do your fellow countrymen a favor and stop your nonsense and stop giving your country men a bad reputation.

you are also calling him asshole. So, you are also disrespectful. You also stop giving a bad reputation. Who told you that you can come and say anything to anyone whenever you want? You are also banned for a good reason. Enjoy the block.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest China man
On 2/12/2019 at 10:32 PM, Guest Guest China worker said:

How about this Chinese worker. I like to milk and suck him dry, seems each time he reject and when back to sleep.

How to get him.... drunk him.... haha.

How to suck him? I like to suck him dry but he reject........

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 2/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, No Clash said:

you are also calling him asshole. So, you are also disrespectful. You also stop giving a bad reputation. Who told you that you can come and say anything to anyone whenever you want? You are also banned for a good reason. Enjoy the block.

Well said

10 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Well said

dont bother w those people

I have a hard time requesting this thread to be opened

I dont wan threads to be closed again like the Keybox's (Focus on Shogun eg it added a XXX to ......) 

Not on comments of a person (more so if the person is NOT Referring to u)

Edited by lovehandle

• 4 weeks later...
Guest any reason?
23 hours ago, melville said:

the website's down, anyone know the theme nights for the week?

Is there a reason that they don't have any website?

Based on my understanding from the owner, he used to had someone managed his website but the person left the country and he don't know how to manage the website, so it was left in limbo and thus, website expired.

If you want to help, you can approach the owner and propose to setup a new website for them. I think he will Kum Sia you very much.

3 hours ago, auri said:

Just curious, is this in comparison to TMC?

No la. They're generally friendlier than many other places. Like clubs and onsen and massage spas haha. But everyone has their own likings, and preferences depends on their mood at that time also. Sometimes I prefer crowds, but yesterday was madness at work so I really appreciated the quietness at Shogun. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 6:26 PM, Guest Johann said:

tks for sharing

as expected most want it raw, not just in sg
not just applying to elderly

Yes, of course Shogun is better/friendlier , if not why many got their passes and i think i stopped goin to TMC totally in spite of the fact that they r so nearby

2 hours ago, Kennyhin85 said:

Hi any one going to Shogun today?

feeling horny... i will be walking ard naked so feel free to touch and caress me...

53 minutes ago, jackysl2005 said:

Thinking of going now...... 

Anyone?? 

Both of you each gets 1 warning point for posting ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • 1 month later...
Guest guest
58 minutes ago, justanotherguysg said:

Just asking.. do they allow re entry? Can I leave my stuff in th locker while when I go out?

Just ignore that disclosed yourself , he is impersonator.

Yes, you can go out and reenter once only , but you must leave your key with the front desk, which means better not leave any valuables in the locker like cash , waller credit card, handphone.

You can reenter within an hour without penalty but once only , said management to me.

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

well loved Hawker/food centre @ Chinatown is finally re-opened: dont have to go hungry anymore
now dont have to eat and snatch with birds too

Why are you posting this unrelated news in the Shogun spa thread?

This account of your have enough warnings and it is now BANNED!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest night
On 6/5/2019 at 5:57 PM, likeitbig said:

I went there last night, all Chinese and Indian uncles, seniors, no white! Didn’t see any big cock there

Also notice China workerman sleeping there,

they dun want have fun reject all out. Silly pig.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:03 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Based on my understanding from the owner, he used to had someone managed his website but the person left the country and he don't know how to manage the website, so it was left in limbo and thus, website expired.

If you want to help, you can approach the owner and propose to setup a new website for them. I think he will Kum Sia you very much.

Can give me their number? I can do their website

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.