Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

7 hours ago, Bdman78 said:

18 July around 1730hrs,

We met at inside entrance area. I'm the botak guy, and was about to exit. I asked you where is the door and you pointed me the way, touch my chest and gave me a compliment. Thanks. You are cute too. 

You know who you are :)

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main Forum meant for discussion.

I forgot which day I went. But was lying on the big bed on the 1st floor and was sucked by a guy. Totally enjoyed being sucked in the open. Hope to go back for more. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gest
16 minutes ago, leebc79 said:

anyone can accompany me into shogun? i'm straight and curious to go in try the gloryhole as everywhere in singapore is blocked off le. i scare to go in alone, dun wanna kena gb attack from all the friendly gays. 😂😂

Beware of sex scam

15 hours ago, leebc79 said:

anyone can accompany me into shogun? i'm straight and curious to go in try the gloryhole as everywhere in singapore is blocked off le. i scare to go in alone, dun wanna kena gb attack from all the friendly gays. 😂😂

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

15 hours ago, leebc79 said:

On 2/1/2024 at 2:40 PM, leebc79 said:

Havent been inside shogun to try the gloryhole. If the only gloryhole in singapore also gone, there will be no more gloryhole in singapore le.. all the rest either kena patched up or seal up le..

For someone who claims he is "Straight" he had been to Shogun and TMC and even look for sex in our forum.

Plus that profile pic of his Chrysanthemum. 

Please be careful of such "fake" claims.

8 hours ago, G_M said:

For someone who claims he is "Straight" he had been to Shogun and TMC and even look for sex in our forum.

Plus that profile pic of his Chrysanthemum. 

Please be careful of such "fake" claims.

Hi GM, 

Am i permit to post my chrysanthemum on the dp? If im not i will take it down. Den only can post dicks and balls photo is it? Wanna double check so i wont get a demerit point for nothing. I did not bluff saying im bi or gay to blend in, i really am straight and im not gonna lie about it. Yes i did come in to look for sex, but not to post ad and make unesscary claims that i went to shogun or TMC(dun even know where is TMC) which i nv did even enter before. If i did, why the heck would i ask ppl to bring me in? All those other information is i heard from other members in the forum. So i cant share those information i heard from other members? Then what is the discussion suppose to be on here?? Is asking for help to bring people in to shogun deem as ad? Please be reasonable. I did read the rules and i followed it.

Guest no constraint

pls share openly and freely, this is a free world!

if I lie, i shall pay for my own karma, no one in this forum need to worry i will go scott free

Shogun staff was helpful! He has to multitask with his chores and ....
He gave me a gd fun with my dick, then we get into one of the room
He refuse to let it off, he blew and blew and eventually wanna drive my stick
I was expecting i will last longer but who knew? He is too young and strong
I just cannot control and released it into him, this is good, he can continue his work 

- end of report
Is Shogun full of elderly, and some particular group, yes that is a fact! but are there still a minority of fun and helpful people around? Surely, there is!!!

this is Shogun's too:

3 hours ago, Guest no constraint said:

pls share openly and freely, this is a free world!

if I lie, i shall pay for my own karma, no one in this forum need to worry i will go scott free

Shogun staff was helpful! He has to multitask with his chores and ....
He gave me a gd fun with my dick, then we get into one of the room
He refuse to let it off, he blew and blew and eventually wanna drive my stick
I was expecting i will last longer but who knew? He is too young and strong
I just cannot control and released it into him, this is good, he can continue his work 

- end of report
Is Shogun full of elderly, and some particular group, yes that is a fact! but are there still a minority of fun and helpful people around? Surely, there is!!!

Lucky you!

I find the staff in Shogun quite understanding. 

This incident happened a few years back.  It was well into morning already, and the guests were vacating the second floor/roof area and the Shogun staff had entered to commence cleaning.  I was balls deep in one guy up on the "platform" bed, and was reaching climax soon.  

The Shogun staff looked at my pale ass pumping into my partner in crime, but said nothing.  I looked at the Shogun staff and informed him I was almost done, and the staff nodded understandingly, then proceeded with his duties while I proceeded to pound harder.  Very soon, I was done and went downstairs, vacating the premises for the Shogun staff to complete his cleaning duty.  

The cleaning guy was very understanding and was definitely sporting enough to let me finish.  He was a true bro.   

• 3 weeks later...

had such a good time there a few days ago. open butt underwear to signal i'm btm. i sucked a few cocks and eventually got fucked. the highlights were walking up the stairs and passing someone who touched my butt and i turned around and followed him to the dark rooms. after getting fucked i had not yet pulled back up my underwear when this guy with a beefy body and a short but thick cock made me suck him. he taughe me new techniques to suck!! and when he shot out, he said "daddy is going to cum" then he came all over my face and body. then my favourite part of going to shogun... the walk tof shame. my underwear pulled down to the upper thighs, body and face splashed with sperm and walking out past the TV room. one guy said "wah Cxxx Bxx, dio kan" i love the humiliation walking to the locker, then to the shower...

3 hours ago, danjcc said:

what time is a good time to go? im a submissive slut who wants to be used by vulgar older men. are these types of guys there usually?

These questions are like blowing wind in hot weather.

Probably, the weekends.

As Shogun seems open 24 hours, best times may differ from other saunas.

Best is always to go and try out for yourself.

Guest Imvulgaroldman
On 9/24/2024 at 9:23 AM, danjcc said:

what time is a good time to go? im a submissive slut who wants to be used by vulgar older men. are these types of guys there usually?

everytime is a good time in shogun. there will be always be vulgar old man there to serve your needs. you just to exhibit your slutiness. they will get the message.

On 9/30/2024 at 1:16 AM, G_M said:

The Main forum topic is for discussion, not for you to post ad asking people to go with you.

1 warning 

Edited by Putput

On 9/5/2024 at 6:00 PM, yhtang said:

Lucky you!

I find the staff in Shogun quite understanding. 

This incident happened a few years back.  It was well into morning already, and the guests were vacating the second floor/roof area and the Shogun staff had entered to commence cleaning.  I was balls deep in one guy up on the "platform" bed, and was reaching climax soon.  

The Shogun staff looked at my pale ass pumping into my partner in crime, but said nothing.  I looked at the Shogun staff and informed him I was almost done, and the staff nodded understandingly, then proceeded with his duties while I proceeded to pound harder.  Very soon, I was done and went downstairs, vacating the premises for the Shogun staff to complete his cleaning duty.  

The cleaning guy was very understanding and was definitely sporting enough to let me finish.  He was a true bro.   

Yes, similar experiences: I was being fucked painfully by a TOP in the bed with door unlocked forgetfully. The staff open the door for housekeeping, and said "sorry" to us. The Top asked him to wait and see me being fucked there. The staff observed my anal peneration and smiled. I asked him if he wanted to join the fucking, he said he cum already - maybe next time

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.