Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

A

Did anyone notice, the model's dick seems out of place .___.

Why, never sucked or seen a model's dick before?

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

无事找事吵。。。

OMgosh, it is just an illustration for the Shogun webpage.

画得瞒惹人想入非非的。。 身材硬朗, 下体够大。。可以啦。。

Like Jap Animae - cannot grope & cum lei.

Visit pass is bought because you go there very often.

But there's a problem wth no expiry date. most business practise 3 to 6 mths, some 1 yr.

What if you want to use your visit pass 10 yrs later when the entry is about $20?

It would not be fair to the owner of the sauna, right?

If you are the owner, would you honor it?

if they put no expiry date then they should honor it. Sure they can use the t and c but the owner should learn from his mistake and honor it. Keep changing the rule like that, it will leave a bad taste to the person that pay it

if they put no expiry date then they should honor it. Sure they can use the t and c but the owner should learn from his mistake and honor it. Keep changing the rule like that, it will leave a bad taste to the person that pay it

Dun tell me you are passing it down to your gay son hor.

I guess the naive owner learnt his lesson with such a shrewd patron like you.

There's no rule therefore the owner is at the mercy of the patron.

Honor & Integrity apply to both the owner & patron.

Does anything happen in the glory holes any more? I'm thinking of going later to suck some cocks. Any takers???

Any shape or size cock welcome. I love uncut or cut. Just be clean and washed!!!

Need to suck!!

Thick white,

I know you must be really horny to have posted 3 consecutive post in the Shogun topic.

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum meant for discussion

The Personal folder are for you to post your hookups.

For spamming the forum with your ad, you are hereby given 1 warning point.

If you do that again, you may face suspension and or ban from BW forum.

Take heed.

GM

Your ad will be removed,.

Shogun, glad to see the glory holes are being used. Please make them bigger! I have bruise on my forehead from banging it against the wall. They need to be about double the height they already are to allow guys to reach. Also the taller guys need to crouch to get through the current hole. Please make the holes longer vertically!! Thanks.

Dun tell me you are passing it down to your gay son hor.

I guess the naive owner learnt his lesson with such a shrewd patron like you.

There's no rule therefore the owner is at the mercy of the patron.

Honor & Integrity apply to both the owner & patron.

cunning owner need to be taught a lesson by shrewd patron.

Honor & Integrity apply to the owner and if he say no expire date then honor it.

for patron, as long as they follow the T&C he is safe but with a cunning owner that can change T&C as he like, no point buying season pass, who know tml he maybe change T&C again.

the best way is to refund the leftover amount he is entitled to. and if he wanted new pass then pay to get the current rate.

Please don't make your inconvenience become my inconvenience

I made my first visit to Shogun since the renovation.

Prior to this visit, I have read many negative remarks about the renovation.

My conclusion is: It really aren't that bad. In fact, I find it better then the original shogun.

Sure, the top floor now becomes more of a lounge. But the cruising is now concentrated on the 1st floor, making it easier to cruise.

Just a few points I want to point out:

1) The 1st floor showers is now shifted to the former water dispensar area. A bit strange, and very small. I wished they could change back the new sink area into the old showers.

2) I think some minor renovations were done in the steam room? Anyway thumbs up for having a shower right outside the steam room, so guys can quickly cool down and return to the steam room again.

3) I think there are not enough signs outside of the 2 dark maze to ask clients to be nude there. The poor staff has to keep reminding patrons about that. And since there are other "entrances" into the maze, it's almost impossible to clear the maze of guys with towels. Perhaps next time a big sign with No Towels Allowed should be placed at all entrance, including the one near to the gym.

4) Possible to block the window between the gym and the "bar" area? I think it will be kinky to have fun in the gym, but the big window spoils everything.

Anyway, the crowd was good when I was there. And this spa sure has less posers as compared to others. Will definitely return again.

Guest thomazini

Sex at the gym area is normal, but sex there and watch by people outside the big window then is consider kinky, lol :)

You are behind the times a bit, I was there last week and there was two dare devils at the 2nd floor outdoor smoking area , around 4pm, bright sun light, they were having bareback fxxking at the area outdoors, where there were the long wooden lounges and smoking area. I was one of the five guys surrounding then about 2-3meters away enjoying the free show. The top in this case was a 40 plus slim muscular uncle with a 6 inch hard dark skinned cock lying on his back and the hungry bottom just rode his cock just like he was riding a horse , oblivious that the area is visible to outside people on the third level shophouse opposite which is like some sort of western restaurant, i did see some renovation construction wrokers opposite climbing higher on their ladders scaffolding trying to see through the plants and and the netting that management used to give some privacy to those in the smoking area.

Those oglers opposite was probably curious as to why a shirtless guy was bobbing up and down and with his head arched backwards and with his mouth opened and mouthing a silnet moan .

Thank goodness they can't se he was riding a cock and we spaectators were lounging and lying low on our lounge shairs enjoying the show.

Once the top came , they both rushed separately to the back area and started to washed off what ever discahrges, It was around 4pm in the afternoon and the sun was vright enough we all had a good view of the innings and outings of a pistonic dick motion

You are behind the times a bit, I was there last week and there was two dare devils at the 2nd floor outdoor smoking area , around 4pm, bright sun light, they were having bareback fxxking at the area outdoors, where there were the long wooden lounges and smoking area. I was one of the five guys surrounding then about 2-3meters away enjoying the free show. The top in this case was a 40 plus slim muscular uncle with a 6 inch hard dark skinned cock lying on his back and the hungry bottom just rode his cock just like he was riding a horse , oblivious that the area is visible to outside people on the third level shophouse opposite which is like some sort of western restaurant, i did see some renovation construction wrokers opposite climbing higher on their ladders scaffolding trying to see through the plants and and the netting that management used to give some privacy to those in the smoking area.

Those oglers opposite was probably curious as to why a shirtless guy was bobbing up and down and with his head arched backwards and with his mouth opened and mouthing a silnet moan .

Thank goodness they can't se he was riding a cock and we spaectators were lounging and lying low on our lounge shairs enjoying the show.

Once the top came , they both rushed separately to the back area and started to washed off what ever discahrges, It was around 4pm in the afternoon and the sun was vright enough we all had a good view of the innings and outings of a pistonic dick motion

Opa, u r behind the times a few mths, it's the latest craze called 'Cum-now Style'.

Well, it's very 'last sumurai', the east meets the west.

Free cowboy show at shogun! hehe

I made my first visit to Shogun since the renovation.

Prior to this visit, I have read many negative remarks about the renovation.

My conclusion is: It really aren't that bad. In fact, I find it better then the original shogun.

Sure, the top floor now becomes more of a lounge. But the cruising is now concentrated on the 1st floor, making it easier to cruise.

Just a few points I want to point out:

1) The 1st floor showers is now shifted to the former water dispensar area. A bit strange, and very small. I wished they could change back the new sink area into the old showers.

2) I think some minor renovations were done in the steam room? Anyway thumbs up for having a shower right outside the steam room, so guys can quickly cool down and return to the steam room again.

3) I think there are not enough signs outside of the 2 dark maze to ask clients to be nude there. The poor staff has to keep reminding patrons about that. And since there are other "entrances" into the maze, it's almost impossible to clear the maze of guys with towels. Perhaps next time a big sign with No Towels Allowed should be placed at all entrance, including the one near to the gym.

4) Possible to block the window between the gym and the "bar" area? I think it will be kinky to have fun in the gym, but the big window spoils everything.

Anyway, the crowd was good when I was there. And this spa sure has less posers as compared to others. Will definitely return again.

After reading all the past comments on the newly renovate Shogun,I thank you for being the sound of reason.

Your comments are fair & constructive.

Hope you are loved & desired by whom you love & desire :)

if you have a big hot tool, people will go after you :D

have fun.

that's a brinjal!!!!! Alert , all size queens, alert .......

Be gentle, pls dun kill some queens by choking them.

i visit today around 10pm

i think too late liao? not many ppl....

end up not much fun i have

the place kind of small to me compare to cruise club i visited

so is there still a hole for sucker? i no seem to find it but show in the website still?

how many 3rd level got 2 curtain inside got what huh?

i nvn go in to find out.....

end up i nvn cum hahaha

Chinese is right.

The management should strictly enforced the `NO HANDPHONE' in the cruising area. Shogun seems to be getting more lax on this as i seems to see more and more patrons wih HP on the upper floors.

Everytime you want to have some fun in the public area, you do not not know if you will be next pxxn star on the web.

What's the crowd like in the afternoon ?

I think its safe to say that the majority crowd will be retirees, tourists, and jobless people in a weekday afternoon, my dear.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest jackson wong.

hi, helo good evening..to u all. i just read this mesaages above stated above chbbtop reply. i got piss off when i c this reply n i think they should stay at home n ask them become boss here..of their own n down here got different kind of people. what happen in this world. just be yourself lts true.

I made another visit yesterday.

Certain things had been shifted/improved.

One suggestion:

Can you swap the location of the lockers with the gym?

Put/place the lockers by the wall - line them against the wall and create a central open-space..

So as one enters or leaves, he has to take a shower/taken a shower as he enters/leaves.

Furthermore by streamlining the space, you dont have to station one guy who keeps reminding the patrons

to remove the towels on Towels-free night!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mature fan

Is it just me or has the quality of guys dropped drastically at shogun since the renovation?

I love mature men, but they need to be of a reasonable quality for my own enjoyment too and I remember, there were at least some hot, mature dudes on the upper floor.

But since the renovation and I did visit them twice,the quality of men was not... erm... pleasant.

is it ok now? that is the main attraction leh

At times, I visit Shogun to relax and to catch a movie.

SEX was the furthest on my mind....

I cant agree more since the renovation "damaged" the original feel of the place.

It is time to upgrade and to align the facilities/layout of Shogun.

Side-note:

Go have a look at the layout at SAFRA's Toa Payoh gym.

They dont have a large area but the setup is much more streamlined.

Is it just me or has the quality of guys dropped drastically at shogun since the renovation?

I love mature men, but they need to be of a reasonable quality for my own enjoyment too and I remember, there were at least some hot, mature dudes on the upper floor.

But since the renovation and I did visit them twice,the quality of men was not... erm... pleasant.

My friend was singing the praise for Shogun. He told me there were new faces & younger crowds and non-chinese.

I guess the older & mature had gone to the other one down the road. Yonunger guys are cute & adorable but older men are more charming(my opinion)

Some friends of mine visited other saunas & noted the quality of guys is hmm........

I guess all the goodlooking guys 10 yrs ago are now in their 30s or 50s, probably attached, turned straight or no more market value :(

Guest ninamah

went there tonight. was very dissapointed with the maze, was expecting to get lost... any way way too dimly litted in some areas had no idea where i was going... was very surprised there werent any condoms in rooms, and the guy put it on but i found cum round my ass later. pretty freaked out alr.. suspect either condom broke or he took it off... everyone was watching movie.. :/

It must have been my lucky day for me. Being an uncle, I still able to hit "jackpot" yesterday at Shogun.

It was present surprise when I visited Shogun since they last major renovation this year. They had now dark maze and more rooms. It was quiet empty in the afternoon when visited. When I venture into the maze, one stocky guy signaled to me to follow him to a room. He gave fantastic blow job I ever received. I was also rimmed too. I loved the attention and the kisses. It was about 20 minutes or longer before I blew my cum into his month.

I took a rest and before I knew, another came and grabbed me into a room. Again, it was another good BJ session. I blew second time round into his mouth and he kept going until I was totally drained.

Honestly speaking, luckily there is none that captured my attention because I would have past the change to try a BJ with him as I have recently recovered from a sore throat.

I left about 5:30 in the evening and walk to the Chinatown market carpark to drive off to meet my friends for dinner. Half way walking there, I stopped for a cigarette. I spotted a tall specky chinese guy. He has good chest and strong arm wearing a singlet. I can see a mole on the left chest and it attracted my attention. He has nice pointed nipple. His legs are strong as he was wearing short. Our eyes met and he stopped short and waited at a short distance from me while I enjoyed my cigarette next to a dustbin. I knew he kept looking at me while I was fantasizing snugging his crotch, rimming him, as well as licking him all over before flipping him over to fxxk him raw. Of course all this was just fantasy as I usually don't do anal. BJ maybe - even then, my BJ for anyone never last over a few minutes.

He walked over and started a small talk with me. It was then I found out he is from China. He speak good English and his dress sense is very Singapore. He told me he does massage and also hinting that he also 'do extra'. He gave me his number and asked me to try him one day when I told him I has to leave to meet a friend. Honestly, he is a manly type and my type. Very kiss-able and huggable. I told him I will. For those who want to try him, pm me and I can share his contact with you. I like looking at him but I don't think i have the gut to try.

Anyway, I was early waiting for my group of friends for dinner that I decided to go outside the Raffles City for a quick smoke. I was also on a call with the headhunter when I saw this tall european gentleman walking past me with his colleague (i believe). They were wearing suit and carrying business case. As they walked past, that tall good looking european guy (big build), was checking me out. When our eyes met, he smiled while looking at me and a wink. I was so surprised and check his ass when they walked past me. Gosh, if his friend was not with him, I will sure go over to make small talk.

Like I said, all this hardly happen to me all the time and yesterday must have been my lucky day. I count my blessing.

It must have been my lucky day for me. Being an uncle, I still able to hit "jackpot" yesterday at Shogun.

It was present surprise when I visited Shogun since they last major renovation this year. They had now dark maze and more rooms. It was quiet empty in the afternoon when visited. When I venture into the maze, one stocky guy signaled to me to follow him to a room. He gave fantastic blow job I ever received. I was also rimmed too. I loved the attention and the kisses. It was about 20 minutes or longer before I blew my cum into his month.

I took a rest and before I knew, another came and grabbed me into a room. Again, it was another good BJ session. I blew second time round into his mouth and he kept going until I was totally drained.

Honestly speaking, luckily there is none that captured my attention because I would have past the change to try a BJ with him as I have recently recovered from a sore throat.

I left about 5:30 in the evening and walk to the Chinatown market carpark to drive off to meet my friends for dinner. Half way walking there, I stopped for a cigarette. I spotted a tall specky chinese guy. He has good chest and strong arm wearing a singlet. I can see a mole on the left chest and it attracted my attention. He has nice pointed nipple. His legs are strong as he was wearing short. Our eyes met and he stopped short and waited at a short distance from me while I enjoyed my cigarette next to a dustbin. I knew he kept looking at me while I was fantasizing snugging his crotch, rimming him, as well as licking him all over before flipping him over to fxxk him raw. Of course all this was just fantasy as I usually don't do anal. BJ maybe - even then, my BJ for anyone never last over a few minutes.

He walked over and started a small talk with me. It was then I found out he is from China. He speak good English and his dress sense is very Singapore. He told me he does massage and also hinting that he also 'do extra'. He gave me his number and asked me to try him one day when I told him I has to leave to meet a friend. Honestly, he is a manly type and my type. Very kiss-able and huggable. I told him I will. For those who want to try him, pm me and I can share his contact with you. I like looking at him but I don't think i have the gut to try.

Anyway, I was early waiting for my group of friends for dinner that I decided to go outside the Raffles City for a quick smoke. I was also on a call with the headhunter when I saw this tall european gentleman walking past me with his colleague (i believe). They were wearing suit and carrying business case. As they walked past, that tall good looking european guy (big build), was checking me out. When our eyes met, he smiled while looking at me and a wink. I was so surprised and check his ass when they walked past me. Gosh, if his friend was not with him, I will sure go over to make small talk.

Like I said, all this hardly happen to me all the time and yesterday must have been my lucky day. I count my blessing.

Wow, Mr Uncle, you are making me so envious of your sexventure in Shogun.

Want to disbelieve you but i guess you must be sharing your story to excite & torture us at home.

My friends told me they also got lucky despite the negative & not-so-fair reviews.

Too bad, i would not be able to head down to Shogun to compete with you & steal your goodies.

I am glad that you had a great time there.

You must be one of those Uncle that looks 28 & very beary?

Can I go there only to get licked and blow??

Are there guys who are wanting to give a blowjob??

Just stick your cock into one of the glory holes and awaits to be sucked. Its perfect for catering guys who is selfish in sex.

Guest waiting to  blow

Who you think you are??? want to get free blow?? Wash your small thin soft dick clean first then there were guy suck for you...

Was at Shogun last night and was pleasantly surprised to see quite a number of cute guys on a Sunday night - I thought the place is mainly for mature or/and chubs.

Totally enjoyed myself last night. Managed to have fun with 3 guys - one was a 1to1, the other was a threesome :)

Was about the go back when I saw this cute guy in this sexy underwear. Wanted to cruise him, but seemed like he was kind of stuck-up. Gave up halfway when I saw some other guys also gunning for him. Showered and left in time for the last train.

I will definitely come back to Shogun again.

• 2 weeks later...

I went shogun with my friend few weeks ago around 11am, only got 4 guys excluding us. 2 asian guys gossiping away at the computer area, 2caucasians walking at the dark maze (it wasn't dark cause the lights were on). One of them tried to go into our room with us but we shut them away.

The staff was cleaning the upper floor.

After a while we went into a private room the staff dimmed the light and started the music

Just to make some comments after a recent visit:

1) Many people seem to overnight there, and just want some sleep, and yet I see people trying to suck and play with their cocks. Some clearly enjoy the attention, while others just kick the unwanted intruders away.

2) If people want to sleep, for goodness sakes, please lock the doors. Why leave the doors open and then entice others to "play" with the sleepers?

3) Some rooms are truly too dark. Many a time, I kicked on people's feet who were lying down.

4) The crowd was actually pretty good, even after midnight. A variety of people, all ages and sizes, even an ang moh, but not sure if the ang moh managed to get any fun?

5) I share the same sentiments regarding the shower (being too small) and the glory holes (which the walls are too thick)

I would think otherwise, for the price, it is still a good place to go.

Guest Jun Xiang

Too tired after one night sleep keep getting disturbed and cumming many times.

Went last nite (Sunday Nite), a bit of surprised that there're quite many there.

Second floor TV lounge was full, with pple watching or sleeping. A few were wearing their shorts and sweater, looks cool,

guess it was a cold nite. then.

Was attracted by seems to be a China man worker, he was wearing seems like a pyjamas pants, soo cool.

Try get close to him as he was tryig to sleep, seems he's spending the nite sleeping there.

He kind of reject me want I approached him, not keen to play.

Later part of the nite, when the TV movie was off, about 3plus am, found him was sleeping so sweetly, this seems to be the time

where most pple get so asleeped.

Managed to squee and lay next to him, was so fun, hugging him all over and later managed to untie his pj pants, he was so asleeped.

Rub him a alttle and milked him, so much cumming! He got up feeling suprise over his cumming I guess, I quickly got up to move away out.

So nice. Later, met a pinoy guy at the sleeping tent outside, as I was already so hard, the pinoy didn't take much time or effort to cumm all my juice out.

I felt so tired after that and lay down to nap a while before going off. Nice time at Shogun.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.