Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Wow... Only dicks more than 4" can use. Is it for peeping ?

From the looks of it yea... still prefer the old gloryholes before their reno. Serviced some really good cocks there! Wish they could have the old walls back. My only grevience about the old walls is the open ends, allows the other party to reach his hands to touch or to peep... not like...

Went last nite (Sunday Nite), a bit of surprised that there're quite many there.

Second floor TV lounge was full, with pple watching or sleeping. A few were wearing their shorts and sweater, looks cool,

guess it was a cold nite. then.

Was attracted by seems to be a China man worker, he was wearing seems like a pyjamas pants, soo cool.

Try get close to him as he was tryig to sleep, seems he's spending the nite sleeping there.

He kind of reject me want I approached him, not keen to play.

Later part of the nite, when the TV movie was off, about 3plus am, found him was sleeping so sweetly, this seems to be the time

where most pple get so asleeped.

Managed to squee and lay next to him, was so fun, hugging him all over and later managed to untie his pj pants, he was so asleeped.

Rub him a alttle and milked him, so much cumming! He got up feeling suprise over his cumming I guess, I quickly got up to move away out.

So nice. Later, met a pinoy guy at the sleeping tent outside, as I was already so hard, the pinoy didn't take much time or effort to cumm all my juice out.

I felt so tired after that and lay down to nap a while before going off. Nice time at Shogun.

pardon me for my ignorance. U mean a person will still get a boner and cum even when he's asleep?

Are these Chinese worker man there often, I Ike them, some even look better than local with well built body as they toil on their work. Like to engage one tonight if any.

Saw one sleeping in one of the rooms last time I was there. He had very thick thighs & a damn nice looking cock. Went in & sucked him till he woke then he proceeded to fxxk me. :)

Edited by Gayslut

pardon me for my ignorance. U mean a person will still get a boner and cum even when he's asleep?

Getting an erection and ejaculating while asleep is nothing new. If it stemmed from a dream, it is called a wet dream.

If you get a boner and subsequent cum while you are still asleep is caused by someone playing with your penis, that is called getting lucky. :whistle:

Guest Jun Xiang

Yes, he was so tired asleeped as I watched and really he didn't knew or being woked up till he cum so much and so shiok, can only do this to pple like this chinaman at shogun. Did that to one china worker man also here but quite a while ago. So like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Went Shogun to try on Jan 1 ard 1230am. Was pleasantly surprised with almost non-stop activities … when I move ard d place, was grabbed & pulled into rooms for either a bj or fxxk someone. If I get a place I can lie down, someone wld come sucking my cock & then ride d hell on my cock & then pull me up & into a room for a fxxk.

Sadly all d rooms with a mattress r occupied with ppl sleeping or having their cock sucked or some fxxking being done. Always end up in those small rooms tt hv to stand to fxxk; can’t hv much change of positions than doggy style  twice with no room, hv to do at d open shower!

Can’t sleep like I wanna do, even into next morning when most leave d place, just lay down & still got guy come attack my cock! I lost count of how many sucked me or I fxxked but it was a surprising & enjoyable 1st time at Shogan. Will go again another day. If u r reading this & were one of those who gave me a good time, tks

Went Shogun to try on Jan 1 ard 1230am. Was pleasantly surprised with almost non-stop activities … when I move ard d place, was grabbed & pulled into rooms for either a bj or fxxk someone. If I get a place I can lie down, someone wld come sucking my cock & then ride d hell on my cock & then pull me up & into a room for a fxxk.

Sadly all d rooms with a mattress r occupied with ppl sleeping or having their cock sucked or some fxxking being done. Always end up in those small rooms tt hv to stand to fxxk; can’t hv much change of positions than doggy style  twice with no room, hv to do at d open shower!

Can’t sleep like I wanna do, even into next morning when most leave d place, just lay down & still got guy come attack my cock! I lost count of how many sucked me or I fxxked but it was a surprising & enjoyable 1st time at Shogan. Will go again another day. If u r reading this & were one of those who gave me a good time, tks

i wanted to try going to shogun but havent been to any of that kind, dun hav courage going alone i guess,. nxt time u go can i follow?

the crowd seems to be getting younger & the quality used to be just so-so but now it's not bad. Hardly see anyone 60s yes old now. Quite a mixed group of ppl - slim, muscular & teddy bear......... Not bad for a sauna that charges less than 15 sing dollars.

Guest Mature

Thinking of dropping in later before dinner at Chinatown. Are there some energetic mature folks on Sun eveings or basically just bingo nite for retirees? Appreciate any advice

Wow...today alot of the guys was targeting this tanned guy...lol..scary.

I was there too - I left around just before 12. Are you referring to the tanned guy in sexy underwear? Can forget about him la - he stuck up haha

Guest hjgghhh

I was there too - I left around just before 12. Are you referring to the tanned guy in sexy underwear? Can forget about him la - he stuck up haha

Underwear? no. Everyone was in towels, and guys were sucking him. No idea who you talking about

Guest Welcum

i was there today. short time - no one i fancy. might try again tonight. or keybox. first time in Singapore. I tried $!^*| but seemed locked up.

A-b-s is international nite on tuesdays. So u can give it a shot.

i was there today. short time - no one i fancy. might try again tonight. or keybox. first time in Singapore. I tried $!^*| but seemed locked up.

Try evenings... you are less likely to find variety during office hours on weekdays. Different story on weekends and public holidays.

sound interesting. thought of going, but i am chub and in my early 40s... not sure if i would be ostracised... :(

As far as I know there are no set rules for visiting a sauna as long as u can pay. :)

If u ask me, u shld be welcomed in any sauna not just shogun... and if any sauna ostracizes anyone based on physical attributes, I'd just boycott.

Have fun but play safe tho.

were here lAT At & was quite impressed with the crowd. Saw some silver daddy from japan. It's been a while but thought they were intheir 40s & 50s , they were pt\retty sexy & attractive. There were 2 to 3 quite goodlooking chaps around, too. Had a great time so back to check it out to see if it's still as good as last time.

Guest stbrianud

think I'll be going to Shogun around 20 00 tonight... hope it will be fun! my 1st time going to a sauna >_<"

Feel like trying this one out but I think I'm heading to cruise instead, feel more comfortable there. KeyBox is was too crowded on a sat

Guest stbrianud

oh you know age wasn't what I mean... thanks, you too! i'm really nervous though.. don't really know what i'm supposed to do haha

Haha it'll come to you xD just stand and get touched by endless men. Essential it's just that. Then wait for a man to pull you into a room then you just have to screw him. Haha

Haha it'll come to you xD just stand and get touched by endless men. Essential it's just that. Then wait for a man to pull you into a room then you just have to screw him. Haha

wow then wouldn't it be more fun if i walked around and pull someone into a room instead? hahaha

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Guest stbrianud

wow then wouldn't it be more fun if i walked around and pull someone into a room instead? hahaha

Yea. Forgot you're a top haha. Pull all the dicks you want then! Hahha.

Got no place to sleep last night, holdin my blanket wanderin around :( , my first time here tho

oops hope the blanket is not white, otherwise people may think there was a ghost floating around

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.