Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Shogun Reg2

Actually the 'gym' area is wasted space, no one uses it and they shld just move the TV out of the room.

The 'gym' can be used for more rooms, so limited rooms now...

Actually the 'gym' area is wasted space, no one uses it and they shld just move the TV out of the room.

The 'gym' can be used for more rooms, so limited rooms now...

I have not apply or run a business in Singapore before but im sure theres rules and regulation to obey when applying for the license (like numbers of rooms or must have gym if its a health spa etc).

Whats i dont understand is until now theres still people who have so many ideas on how it should have been instead of using the facilities on what its offered.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Today is pretty great

Were you there that night? I was there too. And quite surprised that there's quite a crowd, despite much complain on the renovation done.

But true enough, I have to agreed with most. I don't like the current layout. But I must say that the quality of the crowd here is definitely better than X-men club.

Guest stbrianud

Were you there that night? I was there too. And quite surprised that there's quite a crowd, despite much complain on the renovation done.

But true enough, I have to agreed with most. I don't like the current layout. But I must say that the quality of the crowd here is definitely better than X-men club.

Totally! I was just moving around checking it out. I save the sex for cruise. I'm not too sure if ill go back, just not my type.

anyone wan go can tell me.. we can go.. below 22yo and chinese.. , :P

i will pay

You had been warned not to post your ad on the Main forum meant for discussion,

You are hereby suspended for 1 week for disregarding a warning.

Do that again and you face further suspension and or ban from the forum.

No more warnings the next time.

I have not apply or run a business in Singapore before but im sure theres rules and regulation to obey when applying for the license (like numbers of rooms or must have gym if its a health spa etc).

Whats i dont understand is until now theres still people who have so many ideas on how it should have been instead of using the facilities on what its offered.

cos talk loud & big do not need to pay income tax

The guys at Shogun are getting better. There are a couple of cute handosme japanese bear & quite yummy.

Quite a number of big, ta;; guy but with average looks. Quite impressed with the results.

I had the best time ever on Thursday =)

Went there around 10.30am. There were a few people around, lights were on as they were still cleaning the area. Nothing really caught my eye, but I used the chance to walk around and explore since the lights were still on.

I came across a pretty toned (but not muscular) guy. When he opened up his towel.... a beautiful cock-ringed cock fell out. We went to a cabin I just kept licking his body and sucking his beautiful meat. I was so excited that my meat was up, and I was so shy I kept trying to hide it. But he reassured me and told me that it was sexy, that a bottom with a hard cock was sexy. Still shy though =p

I capped him and he entered me, felt so horny I ended up grinding my hole into him! Dunno why, never felt so high before. Suddenly, I felt something, like ticking sensation in my balls and the area around it. I suspected it was an autocum and I had never experienced one before, so not too sure. Just let him continue and enjoy... Within a short while I shot out!!! Without using my hands! OMG. But the funny thing was, after shooting, the feeling of cumming didnt stop. It subsided a bit but was still there. The top didnt stop pumping (think he knew) and the cumming feeling increased slowly again, and I shot again!! All in all I lost count how many times I came. I know midway through, my cumshots were clear (no sperm, only precum-like liquid). I ended the session when I couldnt take it any more, my whole body was trembling. My whole chest and stomach were covered with my cum. (I have a cum fetish)

To the top that made me feel like such a bitch, and gave me my first autocum session... thank you. Sorry I didnt get your name. I was the guy with the many tattoos.

Kinda wish Shogun would bring back "the One" themes, I would love to volunteer haha... or maybe bukkake night. I would just be in the middle!

Guest Shogun Reg

you never know, full of surprising there if you are lucky :)

I disagree.

Have been there on Tuesday and Wednesdays afternoons before and I can pretty much say weekday afternoons are dead.

So don't bother wasting your money unless u intend to stay till evening.

There is the occasional guest who straddles in, but if u want some choice, then weekday afternoons are not the best time to visit.

Just went earlier.. The steam room was steamy i must say.. Lol

Was there last night to spend the night to cruise and 'sleep'

I was not crowded but with many choices to go far, many younger ones and also saw seems like a china worker resting among the crowd.

The steam room was steammy, was grapped by some, good experence to spend the nite over.

Quite surprise to see the G men muscle theme already started with the afternoon lunchtime crowd. All the action were in the steam room. The fun starts in the steam room, then continue at the small solo shower section outside of the steam room. In and out of the place within 30 minutes. This is what I call express lunch. :lol:

Anyone advise how's the crowd now? Haha

not a right move, people there about to leave even they are there since yesterday,

they having daily cleaning around 12, better go after 1 if you want, or you can try your luck

Guest Thaiguo

To the guy around my age (20~23) i met last night , i hate you for leaving me a love mark on my neck , just noticed it when i get home :( so embarrassing, now everybody askkkk

How to get a gang bang going in there? I'm keen to be the centre. Its kind of a fantasy of mine. Any suggestions?

I've done many at d saunas, but of d 3 I did in, 17, Shogun & KB, more of those in 17 r likely to join in & take turn to fuck d btm than in d other 2. Not sure of other saunas though.

Most btm just lie there in any of d open rooms, not in those rooms tt can be locked, best leg spread as an invitation sign to be fucked & wait for tops keen to fuck in d open.

If in rooms tt can be locked, then u hv to get a few tops willing to fuck u into d room to do so :)

Guest wow!wee!

I had the most amazing sexperience at Shogun early this morning ( 1am onwards). Was freaking horny - all rooms were occupied. In the end, me and this guy made out in the open - oblivious to others gawking or/and trying to get a piece of the action.

To the cute guy that I was sexing with - you are hot & sexy :) That was fucking awesome. I was sooo glad that I picked up the courage to approach you and that you din reject me ....

Hope to bump into you again in Shogun *wink*

I've done many at d saunas, but of d 3 I did in, 17, Shogun & KB, more of those in 17 r likely to join in & take turn to fuck d btm than in d other 2. Not sure of other saunas though.

Most btm just lie there in any of d open rooms, not in those rooms tt can be locked, best leg spread as an invitation sign to be fucked & wait for tops keen to fuck in d open.

If in rooms tt can be locked, then u hv to get a few tops willing to fuck u into d room to do so :)

got room that cannot lock?

Guest wow!wee!

how open? where the open?

The area just next to the entrance ( to the left ) before proceeding to the area where the glory holes are. Super-duper thrilling and exhilarating making out in the open knowing very well others are keenly watching. Really don't mind if a 3rd guy joins in but alas, the nice-cute ones are missing ... :(

The area just next to the entrance ( to the left ) before proceeding to the area where the glory holes are. Super-duper thrilling and exhilarating making out in the open knowing very well others are keenly watching. Really don't mind if a 3rd guy joins in but alas, the nice-cute ones are missing ... :(

i can't find the g hole!!!!

got sucker stand by there to serve?

Guest wow!wee!

overall find the place rather small

3rd floor i nvn really check out

so what is happening on 3rd fllor

can anyone share?

Like, is there a 3rd floor to begin with? Could you be referring to Abs?

You were about to leave when I gave u my phone no. Didn't receive your message. There might have been some miscom.

I think you are cute. Hope to heard from u.

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder. There is a Missed Connection on the top page of the Personal folder.

You are hereby given 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.