Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Had a great Saturday afternoon at Shogun.  As usual the steam room was wonderful.  I like it steamy hot...not the action, the steam.

Thanks to J for the great time...both at the upstairs lounge and later in the room.  We will meet up again I hope.

Shogun has a great ambience...the TV lounges upstairs, downstairs and in the veranda are just great places.  And they even provide two water dispensers, outdoor and indoor showers.  I like the place.  And their towels are the best of the few saunas that I have visited.

I can't actually agree with the towels - I wish they could use thicker ones. Furthermore there is an industrial smell to the towels - I'm not saying it is not clean, but I think when they launder the towels, they can use a different detergent with fragrance, which makes it smells nicer.

Can i ask how many floors does shogun have and whats on each floor? i'm a newbie who just went today, first floor tv and toilet, second floor tv, a few rooms and a dark maze. Is that all or did i miss something? Thank you!

Before you say others .. Look at your body.. Are you hunky? Some uncles have better body shape fitter than you and look younger than you

I guess not some, but probably one or two.

Agree that the younger ones are preferred but might not be that attractive.

But some uncles are also very 'foul mouth' because they know they are aging and their demand and market are getting smaller.

Is important to aged gracefully.

Peace :)

Had a great Saturday afternoon at Shogun.  As usual the steam room was wonderful.  I like it steamy hot...not the action, the steam.

Thanks to J for the great time...both at the upstairs lounge and later in the room.  We will meet up again I hope.

Shogun has a great ambience...the TV lounges upstairs, downstairs and in the veranda are just great places.  And they even provide two water dispensers, outdoor and indoor showers.  I like the place.  And their towels are the best of the few saunas that I have visited.

Based on gz69a postings, how come he is always having a good time at Shogun?

Everything was so positive that it read like a marketing script - great ambience, very comfortable, etc..

It is not nice for others to 'badmouth' this establishment but we do have to keep in mind not to 'oversell'.

In marketing, we do that because business is declining and we need some promotion.

Cheers.

i went to Shogun last week Saturday at 4am after clubbing to stay the night.

it was pretty quiet but i was surprised there are so many people! it was very very crowded. almost all rooms were occupied.

the only downside was that 90% of them were sleeping.. well it was 4am after all. 

crowd wise, a very wide mix, mainly older gentlmen with a few stocky / chubby / chasers lingering around. 

to be honest, for a non-membership based club with just $12 per entry (if im not wrong), i can't complain. will definitely go bck on thursdays for G men night :) woof. 

It'll be my first time down for G men night tonight! 

can anyone tell me if it's gonna be crowded (from past experiences)? 

I was down on Monday on a non-theme night, and it was a sizeable crowd, but last night's Nude Night was kinda disappointing. do share your thoughts!

Sunshine - you missed out the hot action yesterday around 6-7pm yesterday. There was a public f**** of a nice btm at the gazebo at level 3. The b**** was moaning so loud really like a b**** on heat. Quite a sizable crowd it attracted to gawk. The top was an large uncle with a big tool. He did it so many different positions and did it long and hard. I salute him - uncle but still CAN!

Backtrack abit. The btm actually rather hot looking. But quite 'tau'. At first he lie on the deck chairs. Then 2 persons serviced him on both sides. Suck, jerk and nipple play him. He got high and very hard - already can tell he was quite a moaner. They took off his towel and he was lying there totally naked as the 2 play him. Shiok to watch. But after awhile - btm had enuf, suddenly don't want to play any more. So he pushed the 2 service providers away. Despite them trying to continue, the btm just became quite 'tau' and ignored them with no more responses. Quite selfish of him; not only did not reciprocate but also just push them away when he had enuf without considering that the two servicers still not enuf. So he just lie there cover his eyes and put on towel and went to 'sleep' mode.

Then one of the 2 got reinforcement from this big Top Uncle. Uncle came - straight away didn't give chance. He seat at the chair, lube up the btm - and finger f*** him. Btm caught by surprised, no chance to say no. Then after awhile - btm feel quite shiok from the fingering. Top Uncle very decisive. He just grabbed btm - pulled him from the chair on to the bed across. Put on his condom , and he proceed to f**** the daylights out of the tau btm. He did so many positions, and did it hard, soft, fast and slow. Meanwhile btm get so high and horny and was moaning and groaning so loud till even those at outdoor TV area can hear. Very quickly a sizable crowd gathered to watch the actions. It is quite fun and a turn-on to see nice looking but stuck-up btm reduced to a whimpering horny b**** that was begging for more. See his high expression was priceless. So cool and tau but finally got f**** good by Uncle - they became all the same. Finally uncle was done - btm was so pumped out , he laid there for 15 min to catch his breath. Later a few of us quietly followed him to the outdoor showers at level 3 and watch him wash up. Then one of them who saw it all - went and approached btm and tease him behind. By now I think btm got a taste of a good f*** so not so choosy and tau anymore. Maybe he still itchy down there. So the other guy led him to a private room to do him again. So of we followed and listened outside the sounds of the btm. Shiok to hear someone high and moan till like that. After uncle long hard f***, till get take some more like tt, this is one power btm. And to think just awhile ago, our friend knows he is good looking and in demand - so acted so cool and proud. I still get hard-on thinking of his before and after look :)   

Sunshine - you missed out the hot action yesterday around 6-7pm yesterday. There was a public f**** of a nice btm at the gazebo at level 3. The b**** was moaning so loud really like a b**** on heat. Quite a sizable crowd it attracted to gawk. The top was an large uncle with a big tool. He did it so many different positions and did it long and hard. I salute him - uncle but still CAN!

Backtrack abit. The btm actually rather hot looking. But quite 'tau'. At first he lie on the deck chairs. Then 2 persons serviced him on both sides. Suck, jerk and nipple play him. He got high and very hard - already can tell he was quite a moaner. They took off his towel and he was lying there totally naked as the 2 play him. Shiok to watch. But after awhile - btm had enuf, suddenly don't want to play any more. So he pushed the 2 service providers away. Despite them trying to continue, the btm just became quite 'tau' and ignored them with no more responses. Quite selfish of him; not only did not reciprocate but also just push them away when he had enuf without considering that the two servicers still not enuf. So he just lie there cover his eyes and put on towel and went to 'sleep' mode.

Then one of the 2 got reinforcement from this big Top Uncle. Uncle came - straight away didn't give chance. He seat at the chair, lube up the btm - and finger f*** him. Btm caught by surprised, no chance to say no. Then after awhile - btm feel quite shiok from the fingering. Top Uncle very decisive. He just grabbed btm - pulled him from the chair on to the bed across. Put on his condom , and he proceed to f**** the daylights out of the tau btm. He did so many positions, and did it hard, soft, fast and slow. Meanwhile btm get so high and horny and was moaning and groaning so loud till even those at outdoor TV area can hear. Very quickly a sizable crowd gathered to watch the actions. It is quite fun and a turn-on to see nice looking but stuck-up btm reduced to a whimpering horny b**** that was begging for more. See his high expression was priceless. So cool and tau but finally got f**** good by Uncle - they became all the same. Finally uncle was done - btm was so pumped out , he laid there for 15 min to catch his breath. Later a few of us quietly followed him to the outdoor showers at level 3 and watch him wash up. Then one of them who saw it all - went and approached btm and tease him behind. By now I think btm got a taste of a good f*** so not so choosy and tau anymore. Maybe he still itchy down there. So the other guy led him to a private room to do him again. So of we followed and listened outside the sounds of the btm. Shiok to hear someone high and moan till like that. After uncle long hard f***, till get take some more like tt, this is one power btm. And to think just awhile ago, our friend knows he is good looking and in demand - so acted so cool and proud. I still get hard-on thinking of his before and after look :)   

why nobody join in to 3 some him

The infamous uncle show in the universe. :blink:

"he rocks for his honey, rocks hard for his honey, rocks hard for his honey so you better rim her right........."

Raiden - I am not attractive. Don't dare to approach in case I get rejected especially in public. I just enjoy my fetish of peeping and listening.

Jeff - Power Uncle not into sharing. Only share with his buddy (the one that called for reinforcement). And that buddy is a bottom. So he play 'tau' btm where power uncle bang away.

Guest Albin88

I wonder which sauna can provide a better afternoon fun option - oneseven or shogun.

I wonder which sauna can provide a better afternoon fun option - oneseven or shogun.

In the early afternoon, u have got quite many options if you're not too choosy thought the numbers are small,

u got early bird uncles roaming around around, sometimes u got china worker man sleeping there too after their nite shift work.

Haha.

Raiden - I am not attractive. Don't dare to approach in case I get rejected especially in public. I just enjoy my fetish of peeping and listening. Jeff - Power Uncle not into sharing. Only share with his buddy (the one that called for reinforcement). And that buddy is a bottom. So he play 'tau' btm where power uncle bang away.

at least you are honest and level-headed - those are good qualities.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Raiden - I am not attractive. Don't dare to approach in case I get rejected especially in public. I just enjoy my fetish of peeping and listening. Jeff - Power Uncle not into sharing. Only share with his buddy (the one that called for reinforcement). And that buddy is a bottom. So he play 'tau' btm where power uncle bang away.

Don't belittle yourself too much.Have some confidence and try approaching people in a civic way. Who know? You might have a good surprise waiting for you ahead. Chin up. :)

If you like to peep then you should also try sleeping over till 5 or 6am at the TV room.

People sleeping there are most likely purposely offering themselves to be fucked. I did that before and was gangbanged a few times.

You mention that gang of 3 but I remember sometimes the gang is 4. Maybe mix of same guys. A few like you will join in to watch only. I myself is quite big guy so I don't know in the dim light if that top uncle is the same one you saw. But I remember this big guy very dominating and would purposely put on a fuck show to show off his power. Like your tau bottom I also kena fuck until I upside down also.

Also sometimes after that when I go and shower and cleanup, the shy top who dare not do it openly will touch my backside then I follow him to room for private fucking.

Haha sometimes I also wonder why there are people like you always waiting for free show and also some more waiting outside the room to hear the fucking inside. I thought they want to see how humiliated we can get since we have the masculine looks or body that they don't have.

Honestly it is cheap $12 for a straight horny man to enter sauna to be serviced free of charge..and then sleep. How much to pay a prostitute in geylang for sex but unable to sleep in fuckshop? Never mind the gender. Gay is not an issue for smart str8 guy. Just the fuckhole and cocksucking.

Guest Safe sex,Good sex

Honestly it is cheap $12 for a straight horny man to enter sauna to be serviced free of charge..and then sleep. How much to pay a prostitute in geylang for sex but unable to sleep in fuckshop? Never mind the gender. Gay is not an issue for smart str8 guy. Just the fuckhole and cocksucking.

Now that is irresponsible,What happen if you visited an unclean prostitute and spread something.

Remember to always use condom. and good luck.

wow, now gay sauna is straight men's heaven. Good bye Geylang, welcum Chinatown.

I hope their wives  and children are reading this. :twisted:

Teens???? I hope not...   :wacko:

sauna are catered for all types of people, teens, uncles, fat, thin, good looking or normal etc,
each has their preference, who knows cute guy may like to have fun with you if you are his type,
so no harm to give it a try, just don't be pushy be nice, it may be your day.

Reading about the thread of tau bottom being 'violated' by power uncle. Not sure if there are those out there who share this fetish of mine. I have this thing about seeing a nice sexy looking masculine bottom but with a proud 'cool' attitude (the more stand offish, the better) been violated by some older uncle who are big, blue collared and 'ugly'. To see that once proud good looking face reduced to a whimpering, moaning 'whore' begging for more in front of all. The more cool they are, the wilder they get when driven to let loose. This gives me so much perverse pleasure. Especially seeing them etting it from that type of top whom you know and they know, they normally can have their pick and choose, but end up getting so much pleasure from someone so unexpected. You can see the aftermath, the look on their face, showed some degree of incredulity. Like they loved it so much but yet felt embarrassed that they did with someone like that, then pai seh so many can see their face, then they get branded as sluts. Yes, I know it sounds sick, but nice to see them get their comeuppance and to know sauna is a great social leveler, there is hope for all of us.

Reading about the thread of tau bottom being 'violated' by power uncle. Not sure if there are those out there who share this fetish of mine. I have this thing about seeing a nice sexy looking masculine bottom but with a proud 'cool' attitude (the more stand offish, the better) been violated by some older uncle who are big, blue collared and 'ugly'. To see that once proud good looking face reduced to a whimpering, moaning 'whore' begging for more in front of all. The more cool they are, the wilder they get when driven to let loose. This gives me so much perverse pleasure. Especially seeing them etting it from that type of top whom you know and they know, they normally can have their pick and choose, but end up getting so much pleasure from someone so unexpected. You can see the aftermath, the look on their face, showed some degree of incredulity. Like they loved it so much but yet felt embarrassed that they did with someone like that, then pai seh so many can see their face, then they get branded as sluts. Yes, I know it sounds sick, but nice to see them get their comeuppance and to know sauna is a great social leveler, there is hope for all of us.

like a cheena version of 'Beauty & the Beast'.

Your story is borderline 'rape'.

So you are the power hungry ugly blue  collared  uncle?

Read it as porn fiction...

I managed to find 2 hours at Shogun today, after disposing my overseas visitors to enjoy the sight,smell and sound of Chinatown by themselves.  

The entrance fee had been capped at $12 and really, it is quite a steal.  The steam room was, as usual, my favorite facility.  It gave me a chance to remove all the dead cells while dodging from all the wandering hands.  The crowd was reasonable for a rainy afternoon.  I got a chance to rest at the outdoor tent for a good 30 mins.

One thing, what happened to the movie screening upstairs.  I was told that this had stopped for quite some time, what happened?  This was one of your strongest selling point. 

All in all, no sexual encounter but a very relaxing afternoon.

You are the same guest who post bad things about the sauna repeatedly. 

============

Just to prove your posting is untrue. Here is a post by guest before your post, taken from other topic.

================

As the moderator, I cannot sit and do nothing as I can see that you the same person who apparently have a grudge with Shogun boss and are the same person who tries to stir shit about the sauna from your many other postings.

Usually, I would stay out of such debate because, I don't want to be seen as being 'Protective" / "bias" of any particular pink business. But since you pulled me in this matter with your innuendos and tries to smear my name, you had prompted me to look into this matter. I went and checked and found out that many of those posting with bad remarks about Shogun were from you. 

There are only few possibilities why someone would go through such length to post smearing remarks for the sauna.  I am sure those who have been to shogun knows what is good and what needs to improve.  

I can only guess 3 possibilities that someone can hold a grudge with the boss of Shogun and to see his business closed.

1. Did you get rejected by the boss when you try to make a pass at him?

2. Were you his ex- business partner in the Karaoke business which eventually ends up with both of you no longer being friends

3. Competitor trying to smear another to bring customers back? 

Whatever your grievances you have with the boss, doing such low down tactics only adds to your already bad karma. 

Be careful of your misdeed, you will have to answer for it many folds. 

Hi

I just got to see this posting and I am sorry that I did not respond immediately.  The writer Joe is me, I feel sorry that G_M got me wrong that I badmouth any sauna here.  I must stress that I do not, I repeat I DO NOT, smear other reputation or business just to vent my anger on anybody. What do I get?  In fact I dont know who the bosses are in these saunas mentioned. I want my name clear and there is nothing for any misunderstanding.  Thus I rest my case and I am NOT going to post any comment suggestion idea just to get someone jumpy on certain remarks which are true from my observations. If we take contructive remarks positively, we can enhance our business and circle of friends.  Why badmouth and backstab each others? Life is short and I have lots of time to live on, I want to enjoy every second of my time.  I am not young anymore, why should I bother so much about these squabbles? 

Lastly, I hope everyone young or old, fat or thin, chubby or skinny or hunk, reputable or respectful, has faith in whatever we do and stand up as ONE  Don't you want to see everyone is successful in the world?

Warmest regards

Abang: the movies are usually on in the evening.

I particularly enjoy Monday and Thursdays. Monday which is non theme, so that you get a variety. Thursdays coz G men are really.. Big sized muscular. :)

I prefer shogun over the rest because it is truly diverse and lower profile than other high key places, Sth which I really appreciate.

I guess my Monday just got busy! See you guys later.

Abang: the movies are usually on in the evening.

I particularly enjoy Monday and Thursdays. Monday which is non theme, so that you get a variety. Thursdays coz G men are really.. Big sized muscular. :)

I prefer shogun over the rest because it is truly diverse and lower profile than other high key places, Sth which I really appreciate.

I guess my Monday just got busy! See you guys later.

oops I hope it was not a cost cutting measure to screen during the evening even on weekends. They ought to screen the movies from3pm. I enjoy watching obscure movies... some not shown on big screens ...

Hi

I just got to see this posting and I am sorry that I did not respond immediately.  The writer Joe is me, I feel sorry that G_M got me wrong that I badmouth any sauna here.  I must stress that I do not, I repeat I DO NOT, smear other reputation or business just to vent my anger on anybody. What do I get?  In fact I dont know who the bosses are in these saunas mentioned. I want my name clear and there is nothing for any misunderstanding.  Thus I rest my case and I am NOT going to post any comment suggestion idea just to get someone jumpy on certain remarks which are true from my observations. If we take contructive remarks positively, we can enhance our business and circle of friends.  Why badmouth and backstab each others? Life is short and I have lots of time to live on, I want to enjoy every second of my time.  I am not young anymore, why should I bother so much about these squabbles? 

Lastly, I hope everyone young or old, fat or thin, chubby or skinny or hunk, reputable or respectful, has faith in whatever we do and stand up as ONE  Don't you want to see everyone is successful in the world?

Warmest regards

Joe,

Please read through my earlier post and DIGEST it and you will realised that it was NOT directed at YOU, but was at the other guest who repeatedly post about how bad Shogun was. I highlighted your post to PROVE that prior to his post, your post does not have any bad remarks for the two saunas you visited.

Precisely, there are particular individuals whom may have a bone to pick that caused them to bear hate and tries to use BW as a tool to smear the good name of a company (Shogun) or a person (me).

Just to reiterate. The post is not about you. You had misinterpreted it.

Don't need to apologise.

Peace out!

On a regular basis, a post will pop up by a guest about some hot but 'proud' bottom getting topped by an uncle in public and embarrassed to be seen enjoying it.

A somewhat related post from another guest will say he is a manly bottom who  likes being humiliated as he is topped by an uncle in public.

A new variant now appears where a guest says he has a fetish for seeing a proud bottom being humbled and humiliated through a public fuck by an uncle.

Only the mods will know whether all the posts are from one and the same person who gets an orgasm writing these stories.

Whichever the case, I think it is disturbing from all perspectives and the characters involved need psychiatric help:

The uncle who literally forces himself on a bottom because he knows  "he wants it".

The manly bottom who is unable to accept  his sexual role and is humiliated by it.

The voyeur who thinks the bottom "deserves" the humiliation.

We should be preaching respect amongst PLUs and not encouraging these perversions.

Don't need to take those post seriously, for all we know, it could be someone's "Fantasy story".

Guest Afternoon Guest

This afternoon, saw this old guy trying to pull and push this tanned chap with highlighted hair into the room. Was wondering why this young guy who was taller and fitter did not want to fight back, but instead had to hang on to the walls until the older guy gave up.

Then saw another young chap being followed all over Shogun by another old guy. Till the young chap was really irritated and left the sauna. I think there is no need to leave in anger. Just tell the older guy politely but firmly that please stop following me. Most of them would get the message and leave you alone.

Other than that, everyone was polite and well behaved.

On a regular basis, a post will pop up by a guest about some hot but 'proud' bottom getting topped by an uncle in public and embarrassed to be seen enjoying it.

A somewhat related post from another guest will say he is a manly bottom who  likes being humiliated as he is topped by an uncle in public.

A new variant now appears where a guest says he has a fetish for seeing a proud bottom being humbled and humiliated through a public fuck by an uncle.

Only the mods will know whether all the posts are from one and the same person who gets an orgasm writing these stories.

Whichever the case, I think it is disturbing from all perspectives and the characters involved need psychiatric help:

The uncle who literally forces himself on a bottom because he knows  "he wants it".

The manly bottom who is unable to accept  his sexual role and is humiliated by it.

The voyeur who thinks the bottom "deserves" the humiliation.

We should be preaching respect amongst PLUs and not encouraging these perversions.

The question should be whether you yourself ever been to Shogun before or regular enough then you should also see these happenings.

We are not Shogun staff hoh. We only write so that next time people know why and how to do. Then we get more the sex that we like. 

Every time we write then later sure more people go and look for it. 

Like that time when somebody write about people sleeping in tv room are offering themselves. Then I also go and try. Then other people also go and makan me. It is win win mah because they know they can makan me no need to be shy.

What you talking about respect for? people like why you so kaypoh for? 

This afternoon, saw this old guy trying to pull and push this tanned chap with highlighted hair into the room. Was wondering why this young guy who was taller and fitter did not want to fight back, but instead had to hang on to the walls until the older guy gave up.

Then saw another young chap being followed all over Shogun by another old guy. Till the young chap was really irritated and left the sauna. I think there is no need to leave in anger. Just tell the older guy politely but firmly that please stop following me. Most of them would get the message and leave you alone.

Other than that, everyone was polite and well behaved.

It did not work and still does not work.

These 'mosquitoes' would not take NO for and answer till they suck you dry.

Anyone going to shogun today?

Im going there in a while to check it out.

You don't have to announce to the whole forum that you are going to a sauna. I am not sure why youngster today needs so much attention.

Please do note that we do not allow such ad on the Main forum.

You are hereby given 1 warning point.

Please post your ad in the Personal folder.

If you post anymore ad on the Main forum, you may face suspension and or ban for repeat offense.

Take heed.

GM

spa jokes i have heard in sauna:

a) 1 regular customer complained to his friends that he tried to lightly touch/approach a guy w many tattoos on his body, the guy looked intimidated and ran off like a mouse....the regular concluded " Why are u so timid(than me)? your ang-kongs(tattoos) on your body is way for fiercer than me!!!"

Hahahahaha.....

b) i think an organisation is conducting an aids-awareness excercise, i hate to eavedrop, but i heard:
Erm, sir : what is your sexual orientation??
Customer innocently (maybe not too innocent) replied: oh, i m a top!!!!!!

No, not top or bottom, but more of gay or straight etc.....

Customer: erm, yah, erm , haiz, erm.........

Why is he stuttering? coming to such place yet........

TO me this s a joke too:

a regular keep emphasizing that he doesnt allow penetrating, just fondling will do, would a pure top accept such arrangement permanently as a couple?

Women are not silly, for centuries, all enjoyed long penetration by men, if a married couple live on just masturbation, i doubt the man wants it for long....

• 2 weeks later...

Was at shogun this afternoon, quite quiet not many early bird.

Managed to hook with a guy at the tv hall at level 2.

He was just so hot into draining off my load till dry.

Did it in the open with going to the room, attracted quite a few viewers.

Noticed there is china worker, construction worker sleeping there too.

It quite open at the tv hall if not could milk him as he sleeps deeply.

So surprised that they knew the place.

Noticed there is china worker, construction worker sleeping there too.

It quite open at the tv hall if not could milk him as he sleeps deeply.

So surprised that they knew the place.

don't be surprise , they might be more expert and know better than you,

shogun is 24hours and cheap , so it can attract people who going for fun and stay overnight.

Had a very terrible experience in Shogun because of 1 customer.

While I was having fun with another guy in the steam room, this Caucasian guy came up and wanted to join in. I didn't like his bod and rejected his attempts, and tried to move his wandering hands away.

Then he shouted "Yellows!" (meaning Asians, but in a very degrading way)

Was quite furious but didn't fight back. It's not because you are rejected because you are a Caucasian, but rather it's because of your figure. I think it is a bit too much to degrade someone just because they didn't want you to join in.

Had a very terrible experience in Shogun because of 1 customer.

While I was having fun with another guy in the steam room, this Caucasian guy came up and wanted to join in. I didn't like his bod and rejected his attempts, and tried to move his wandering hands away.

Then he shouted "Yellows!" (meaning Asians, but in a very degrading way)

Was quite furious but didn't fight back. It's not because you are rejected because you are a Caucasian, but rather it's because of your figure. I think it is a bit too much to degrade someone just because they didn't want you to join in.

Even the locals abused you when you declined their 'invitation'.

Dun expect civility and class in places like this, you go at your own risk.

don't be surprise , they might be more expert and know better than you,

shogun is 24hours and cheap , so it can attract people who going for fun and stay overnight.

I have met some who told me frankly that they are not gay but they learn to like sex with men because they are too horny for too long. Some are even married. After trying the free sex, they like it.

They are quite quiet most times. But if you can get them to talk they will be curious to ask me "你都大男人吖,為什麼你肯做我的女人,讓我玩你。其實你也蠻好操的。。。“

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.