Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

I am 19 and interested in guys in their 30s, preferably well maintained too. would i stand a chance at shogun?

As far as I could remember, the crowds are more like your uncles and daddies type - thinning hair, pot belly, below average face and so-so complexion. There is a few ah kongs, too. Guys in their thirties are a handful but not all are well maintained. Most patrons are in the forties. The better looking ones are those visiting from the region.

I guess you are too young for shogun. I am also afraid you might get harass by the 'gargoyles' who would not take no for an answer.

I would suggest you to focus on your studies or finish your NS before you venture out.

You would  probably be more wise and mature in a few more years, hopefully.

Take care.

I have met some who told me frankly that they are not gay but they learn to like sex with men because they are too horny for too long. Some are even married. After trying the free sex, they like it.

They are quite quiet most times. But if you can get them to talk they will be curious to ask me "你都大男人吖,為什麼你肯做我的女人,讓我玩你。其實你也蠻好操的。。。“

Thought of going down tonight after work.

Are the china construction worker there on Sunday night. Can wait to have one for fun.

Hehe!

last saturday after clubbing, i went to shogun to spend the night. I went in at 430am and it was dead quiet, lotsa people sleeping here and there. so i slowly undressed (supremely drunk lol) and made my way to the outdoor tentage area, and squeezed some space for myself to sleep. 

throughout the night, i was awaken by the sounds of sucking and touching and the occasional threesome by my side. quite shiok. (no anal for me, no lube/condom so .. no)

when day broke at around 7am, lotsa people left but a few guys stayed on. I was awoken by a bear blowing me off. (but pretty sure a lot of str8 construction workers use Shogun as their accomodation for the night. 

pity the 10am check out rule kinda killed the mood. 

gonna head down again on friday, first time around 1am . anyone have any reviews about that timing?

Edited by sunshine87

last saturday after clubbing, i went to shogun to spend the night. I went in at 430am and it was dead quiet, lotsa people sleeping here and there. so i slowly undressed (supremely drunk lol) and made my way to the outdoor tentage area, and squeezed some space for myself to sleep. 

throughout the night, i was awaken by the sounds of sucking and touching and the occasional threesome by my side. quite shiok. (no anal for me, no lube/condom so .. no)

when day broke at around 7am, lotsa people left but a few guys stayed on. I was awoken by a bear blowing me off. (but pretty sure a lot of str8 construction workers use Shogun as their accomodation for the night. 

gonna head down again on friday, first time around 1am . anyone have any reviews about that timing?

Wow. I would love to see you sleeping at the outdoor area and the action going on this Friday if you get drunk again. 

so how many round of juice released

when I happen to stop by at Singapore via evening flight,I tend to stop at shogun by for fun and rest before making a move in the morning.

the crowd/scene you experience on Saturday is similar, just that the crowd is 20-30% less.So

there should be more sleeping space at open bed area inside and outside. If your luck is good perhaps one or two private available for you to snatch and occupy for yourself.

by the time you reach, nude theme is already over,and patron are in their towels, the music beat will be toned down to light songs which is easy to the ears. There will still be some chaps hanging around the maze area,smoking room, and shower.but most are ready to find a place to lie down. sometimes u get to see "live" cuddling,spooning and some love making scene in maze and in open bed area.

You can request for blankets from the counter ( no extra charge) just show them your locker number.

Tv shows and movie will still be ongoing (upstairs and down stairs). By 3 plus am -heater in sauna will be off and lights out for upstairs.

I noticed for upstairs , the open area where the big tv is shown for all to see, a curtain has been installed near the open bed to enable patron to pull and filter the lights so that they can sleep.

was there last thursday. i got surprised when i saw someone in red bra and panties sleeping on the tv room with a towel covering the face. i was close to barfing.  :yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk:

the steam was also running hot. IMHO this is an accident waiting to happen, you can see some of the uncles doing their action in the dark steam room. and in the heat of the moment, some will not be able to stop and might suffer from heat stroke. this environment is not helped by the absence of a drinking station on the second floor. you have to climb to the 3rd floor to get the tepid drinking water.

i know there are some comments about the sauna or steam room not being hot enough, but if you want hot. then why don't you go to a proper spa. 

Guest Preventive

If you are worried, can quickly visit DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane tomorrow and request to be given the medication that has to be taken with 24 hours after a bout of unsafe sex.

Guest muscle btm

I had that once also in Shogun back in July. He was fucking me from behind and I just happen to reach back to feel his cock I realized he had removed his condom. Well, Crowley, there are times to be submissive and there are times NOT to be. In my case, it was about 6 to 7am and I'm sure the people there knew I whacked that guy so badly he was crying in the room when I stomp out. I could see all the eyes on me and then all rushed to see what's left of the "top".

So Crowley, like you I can be very very submissive when it comes to sex, but when I say use a rubber, I do mean use a rubber, not cheat on me and do me raw.

I did go for a HIV test 2.5 months later and luckily I'm cleared.

I still go to Shogun but I have never seen that top ever again. Sorry Shogun, you lost one customer because of me. I threatened that if I ever see him again he is going to... .

Hey,

When do these china worker pple goes there, how to approach them for fun since they're there sleeping.

I just like these mature construction workerman.

:mellow:

Got cheaper places they can sleep without paying $12. They maybe straights looking for free sex.

They will wake up in the morning with a morning hardon. Then they will check those men sleeping in the TV room. It is understanding that these are offering ourselves for their free fucking.

Sometimes I also sleep there. They finger my hole and if I not push their hands, then if they like my tightness then they will lift up my legs and fuck me. Other people will quietly wake up and watch.

It is free sex for me also because China MB are very expensive to fuck me. These ones are not young or goodlooking if they be MB sure no business. But I like them they very horny and give me good good fucking.

I am also fetish the way they talking about me like buy meat in market when the choosing me or that someone in red bra and panties or the younger chub. Sometime 2 or 3 of them together like TV show judges touch here touch there say this one good for fucking, Then also touch other then each one choose who they like and start fucking orgy.

I got talk to one of them later and he say in China saunas is very standard like that. They got no rooms to fuck all got to fuck in public. That is why they also do it here.

Guest Albin88

Got cheaper places they can sleep without paying $12. They maybe straights looking for free sex.

They will wake up in the morning with a morning hardon. Then they will check those men sleeping in the TV room. It is understanding that these are offering ourselves for their free fucking.

Sometimes I also sleep there. They finger my hole and if I not push their hands, then if they like my tightness then they will lift up my legs and fuck me. Other people will quietly wake up and watch.

It is free sex for me also because China MB are very expensive to fuck me. These ones are not young or goodlooking if they be MB sure no business. But I like them they very horny and give me good good fucking.

I am also fetish the way they talking about me like buy meat in market when the choosing me or that someone in red bra and panties or the younger chub. Sometime 2 or 3 of them together like TV show judges touch here touch there say this one good for fucking, Then also touch other then each one choose who they like and start fucking orgy.

I got talk to one of them later and he say in China saunas is very standard like that. They got no rooms to fuck all got to fuck in public. That is why they also do it here.

Poor china worker man. I spoke to one of them, they're there to sleep over because very early in the morning they got a part-time job to do nearby so they can't get cheaper rest elsewhere or they can't come from their dorm as it's expensive to take a cab.

So they found this 'resting place' as recommended by they sg friends.

By 4am they will be up and gone for there work. I really admired them. I suppose we should leave these china man alone, let them sleep well so they get the rest they need.

Cheers !

Poor china worker man. I spoke to one of them, they're there to sleep over because very early in the morning they got a part-time job to do nearby so they can't get cheaper rest elsewhere or they can't come from their dorm as it's expensive to take a cab.

So they found this 'resting place' as recommended by they sg friends.

By 4am they will be up and gone for there work. I really admired them. I suppose we should leave these china man alone, let them sleep well so they get the rest they need.

Cheers !

I was too there last night. Now they switch off the tv quite early at the 2nd floor. Was this uncle, squeeze in beside this china man worker, he was soundly asleeped was wearing those china pyjamas pants tie tightly. Saw this uncle managed to unitie his pyjamas pants without him knowing it.

As he was trying milk him, he got awaken and shoo the uncle away and he return to his sleep.

I was lying some distance away and I went over to sleep beside the china man, saving him from other predator who may come again.

It's a wild jingle after tv off and dim lighting.

I understand why they don't sleep in the rooms, they will be 'eaten' up in no time, haha or scarrie,

Guest the sauna explorer

people at shogun are more daring somehow, even in the shower, someone is bound to touch you

i was showering when this guy started to fondle my butt, at other saunas such things rarely happen

the steam room is quite scary. if you don't have enough strength, try to get out before you end up in a clusterfuck major hug. otherwise, you will end up getting your cock sucked, nips licked, kissed and tongue exploration and humping

the whole hug package will let you achieve sensation wonderland if it is done correctly

I was too there last night. Now they switch off the tv quite early at the 2nd floor. Was this uncle, squeeze in beside this china man worker, he was soundly asleeped was wearing those china pyjamas pants tie tightly. Saw this uncle managed to unitie his pyjamas pants without him knowing it.
As he was trying milk him, he got awaken and shoo the uncle away and he return to his sleep.
I was lying some distance away and I went over to sleep beside the china man, saving him from other predator who may come again.
It's a wild jingle after tv off and dim lighting.
I understand why they don't sleep in the rooms, they will be 'eaten' up in no time, haha or scarrie,

the rooms @ shogun are not very well maintained, the lock can be easily undone

once i had to do a conference call for work at shogun and someone was trying to bang down the door in my room, scare me

people at shogun are more daring somehow, even in the shower, someone is bound to touch you

i was showering when this guy started to fondle my butt, at other saunas such things rarely happen

the steam room is quite scary. if you don't have enough strength, try to get out before you end up in a clusterfuck major hug. otherwise, you will end up getting your cock sucked, nips licked, kissed and tongue exploration and humping

the whole hug package will let you achieve sensation wonderland if it is done correctly

That's very true actually....  I enjoy the sensory overload of the cluster...hug... 

i luv shogun's generosity!!!!

They held a xmas eve dinner , which i dont usually attend

Just like Cruise club which has many opening parties (in the past)...with food, everytime i past by the food area after the announcement , the food are ALL gone! with no refills

I dont use consume the food ut when i saw there is my favourite food, i decided to try out the food at shogun, it was replenished, my favourite chicken wings!!
I appreciate the effort and generosity of Shogun!

truly a good sauna........but i hope the diners do not dirty the place and invite ants to  celebrate with us, i saw plates lying at inappropriate places!(after dinner)

Guest PerplexedOne

I've been to Shogun a few times, and would like to ask some questions.

1. Do chubs only get hit on by more matured men there?

2. Do more matured men only hit on chubs because the former thinks that they can score more easily with chubs / chubs don't get hit on by others, so are quite desperate?

3. I cannot see very well in the dark, so how can I tell if I like the guy that is trying to hit on me? Most of the time, because I know I cannot see in the dark, I don't even look at them when they approach me, so I might have given them the impression that I'm stuck up...

4. On the few occasions that I went into a room with someone, I basically do not know who I'm having fun with, since it is still dark in the rooms...

It was only until we went for a shower that I was able to see who I was with earlier on...

Good that you have bad-eyesight (oops, I am really bad here)...I am afraid to give you an answer to all/any of your queries above as beauty lies in the hands of the beholder.  Just go to Shogun with zero expectations and be amply rewarded.  

去消遣, 去休息, 去放松。。。 不带期望, 放下歧见。

希望你能满载而归。。。。

I've been to Shogun a few times, and would like to ask some questions.

1. Do chubs only get hit on by more matured men there?

2. Do more matured men only hit on chubs because the former thinks that they can score more easily with chubs / chubs don't get hit on by others, so are quite desperate?

3. I cannot see very well in the dark, so how can I tell if I like the guy that is trying to hit on me? Most of the time, because I know I cannot see in the dark, I don't even look at them when they approach me, so I might have given them the impression that I'm stuck up...

4. On the few occasions that I went into a room with someone, I basically do not know who I'm having fun with, since it is still dark in the rooms...

It was only until we went for a shower that I was able to see who I was with earlier on...

1. It works both ways. Chubs hit on matured men too.

2. Some think it is 同病相憐。 So it is mutual.

3. Nobody can see well in the dark unless he is a vampire LOL.

It is all hit and miss and try your luck. But generally those who afraid of the lights are cmi.

4. The rooms are not really dark and you can switch on the lights. Or you are specky who don't want to wear your specs to spoil your market?

For me, I rather only stay in the bright areas and only do it with someone I can see beforehand. He should be interested to see me as well to inspect the goods before we get to business. I like hardcore sex and bottom so I think he really likes what I am offering before he will work hard on me with no holds bar.

If he can't see then he simply choose people for release not for excitements.

Guest they asked how I knew.

SHOGUN is getting stale, no new meats are going there , the old timers going there are like the walking dead, zombies, of course here and then , people like Abang will score a hit, but as the general population ages, so does the clientale of SHOGUN.

Eventually , it will look more and more like a retirement home, if not already. I for one have not step into Shogun for at least 1.5 months. The place is losing its vibe, except for the few and far between wild sex on the out door verandah, the good qualite goods just go there once, and after shooting their loads are not going back there again, because the place has too many trolls and Gollums , and they are like hungry devils once they lock onto a good looking ones, scaring them from ever stepping into Shogun, so Shogun's revenue will have to depend on these very old, near expiry date trolls and gnomes who keep going back for the once in a meteorite hits to hook up with  a quality beef or they will keep pestering sleeping PRC workmen who spend overnite there.

Good LUCk and happy 2014

SHOGUN is getting stale, no new meats are going there , the old timers going there are like the walking dead, zombies, of course here and then , people like Abang will score a hit, but as the general population ages, so does the clientale of SHOGUN.

Shogun always pride itself as a place for (slightly) mature men and their admirers.

And thank you for stating the REAL facts that I do get my share of "interested" parties/entourage when I am there.

There is always a place for everyone.. the young men may go to the other places around Chinatown but Shogun will continue to survive because there is always a group of "die-hard" oldies.  Let us(the oldies) have a place to go.. and relax lah.

Eventually , it will look more and more like a retirement home, if not already. I for one have not step into Shogun for at least 1.5 months. The place is losing its vibe, except for the few and far between wild sex on the out door verandah, the good qualite goods just go there once, and after shooting their loads are not going back there again, because the place has too many trolls and Gollums , and they are like hungry devils once they lock onto a good looking ones, scaring them from ever stepping into Shogun, so Shogun's revenue will have to depend on these very old, near expiry date trolls and gnomes who keep going back for the once in a meteorite hits to hook up with  a quality beef or they will keep pestering sleeping PRC workmen who spend overnite there.

Good LUCk and happy 2014

Very true at any sauna. That is why the sauna scene is declining. You usually meet the same people most of the time. You find each other stale. It is eerie to keep going to the saunas and see the same people there grow old from young man to middle aged and still going. Don't they have a life?

I know some of them spend all their free time looking for sex in the saunas. Even on their holidays they would visit all the saunas overseas. Sad but they don't bother even if you tell them. This is not right even if one is supposed to mind one's business.

That is why saunas need more facilities for people to relax when there is no sex.

Guest Alvin88

Was at shogun last Tuesday about 1plus am.

Went to the tv hall at level 2, to watch a old movie screening.

Not quite a crowd but the sleeping area was almost all occupied.

Was surprised to note even worker man, seems like from china were found among the sleepers there and we're sleeping with their uniform.

The tv was off quite early about 2am as I too took a rest.

Not long was surprised to see a guy crawling in near to the Chinese worker and started to 'molest' him in his sleep. He try to untie his trouser but was too difficult, instead he place his hand into one end of his trouser to reach his bird. Wow so daring. But later he was able to untie his trouser and milk him as he was still asleep.

But the guy got awoken as he was sucked dry. It's so arousing and shiok to see this.

But as I'm woking night shift work, will not be able to 'play' with them in the night.

Just wondering any one came across any worker man also sleep over there in the day if the work night shift. Will be eager to find them to have fun.

Guest Ironman

I was a regular to Shogun. But 3 consecutive incidents are putting my patronage at jeopardy. I normally like to hang out at the outdoor gazebo at level 3. esp on the deck chairs.

recently had bad experiences. First time - I felt glue like sticky stuff on my back after resting on the chairs. then 2nd time - my foot got a small cut at the bath area. and finally the worst - I was eaten in 5 spots on my back while lying on the deck chair but what I guess to be bed bugs or fleas..horrors. Such a pity, cos I used to really like Shogun. Now I am staying away till they improve the hygiene level

Despite all these, I must say that the dark corners at shogun is the best of all sauna, especially the one at the end of the maze at level 2. It is in total darkness, and there is always hungry mouth waiting inside. Once I was wrapped in towel, and the guy just licked from my feet all the way up, without even removed my towel.. and soon he took my tool deep all underneath the towel........

Quite a kinky experience :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I can't seem to locate the entrance of Shogun that's why I always end up at 10Mens.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

i still remenber tat a night when i was at shogun,is was already 1 plus minight,i went in to the dark room n lay down for a rest,about 10 mins later,i feel tat there a hand touching me,so i let it be,he start to suck me and his hand move to my hole and start to finger me,i finger and 1 finger slowly into my hole,later on his out on some lube to my hole ,n i was thinking tat he is going to fuck me,but no,he start to fist me,he do it very slowly,and 4 finger aleady in my hole,i have never try this before i think it nust be very painful,but no,he fist me very slowly n i never feel it very pain,i can tell u guys,i like the way he fist me very nice,this the first time i try get fist by someone,i cant tell u how the feeling was,but is really really great,i enjoy it very much,hope the next time i go shogun,someone can fist me again.   

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.