Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Poor guy.... I thot it was an innocent enough question too. Maps don't help much sometimes.

Just like u go overseas and rely on maps, and it takes some time walking up and down the area trying to locate the entrance.

The entrance is pretty well hidden, which is good too.

But once u hit the Singapore coin museum, then the entrance is opposite of you across the lane, just behind the Indian store selling clothing/apparel.

My apologies if I stir some nerves over my ignorance with regard to the location of Shogun. Anyway, thanks for the info. :)

Edited by Beefycub

Guest LONEly NIGht

^I guess pretty hard... At least for me. LOL. Been walking back and forth to the street and yet, still can't locate it.

For 10Mens, I was able to locate it because they

have a detailed map (a video clip) on how to go to their place.

Same sentiment here, I was once having a hard time try to Find the place and kept cursing myself being so stupid

Poor guy.... I thot it was an innocent enough question too. Maps don't help much sometimes.

Just like u go overseas and rely on maps, and it takes some time walking up and down the area trying to locate the entrance.

The entrance is pretty well hidden, which is good too.

But once u hit the Singapore coin museum, then the entrance is opposite of you across the lane, just behind the Indian store selling clothing/apparel.

There you go, Singapore Coin Museum. Thank you very much. Might check it out tomorrow :)

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest innocent btm

i still think i can see more action at shogun than at some saunas where u enjoy standing around until closure

when i was showering, i like how they made the shower area in a way that u end up brushing against each other lol  :P

the men are also quite brave, some even dare to caress your body and butt as they exit the shower, never seen this in some other saunas (some behave like they will scream molest if u touch them provocatively)

the steam room is so far the best for action, the men are always hungry for action, maybe even hungrier than at others

only thing is that i wish they would do some condom dispenser in the rooms and the maze like other saunas

Definitely has china men, altho I'm not sure if they are in construction... I didn't poll....

Even if there were, there is no guarantee they will be there when u are there.

Just gotta go an try your luck.

with a body like yours, i'm pretty sure you will be worshipped in Shogun  :D

Yes I agreed that there are more action at shogun than other saunas. Sometimes you are criused the moment you entered and walk past the lounge area. I was once cruised by an uncle when I made my way to the lockers. That uncle followed me and initiated some conversations with me.

anyone going tonight?

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum which is meant for discussion.

If you want to post an Ad, do that in the Personal folder.

You are hereby given 1 warning point. With more warning points, you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

P/s your post will be remove.

Went to shogun for the first time last friday. Locked up my stuff and went for the showers. Could see a few guys standing around and this guy came and touched me while showering. Headed up to the steam room and managed to hook up with this guy who gave me the best bj ever. Haha left the place a happy man

Guest Armed83

The place so bright now, especially the entrance where all the guys just sit there and people watch other changing.. Dun feel so comfortable.. Sauna should be discreet and less bright..

Juz got back fr Shogun. Had a long foreplay with a cute 20 something. He couldn't tahan my expert touch & licking & shot his load. Then hooked up with a stocky one who fucked me senseless.

A suggestion to the management. Can install dim lights in those dark corners where u have stools? Banged my feet multiple times onto the stools.

Thanks.

Juz got back fr Shogun. Had a long foreplay with a cute 20 something. He couldn't tahan my expert touch & licking & shot his load. Then hooked up with a stocky one who fucked me senseless.

A suggestion to the management. Can install dim lights in those dark corners where u have stools? Banged my feet multiple times onto the stools.

Thanks.

Ya, agreed on the stools. What time you been there? I went also yesterday.

Guest oldtimer

It was a fun place to go. But after the renovation, this place has no discretion at all. You have to walk pass the bright TV area for all the hungry cannot make it wolves to ogle at you before reaching the changing area. I know there are those who are not shy and openly display their lust for all to see, but perhaps if you want to put a bright area, put it somewhere where only those that really want to be in bright areas need to pass by. A sauna is a social place to some, but to others its just a place to get a quick fix with total discretion. I no longer go there because having to walk pass the living dead with their lustful eyes that camp in front of the Tv area already caused me to loose all desire for any play.

Guest Raiden Alpha

It was a fun place to go. But after the renovation, this place has no discretion at all. You have to walk pass the bright TV area for all the hungry cannot make it wolves to ogle at you before reaching the changing area. I know there are those who are not shy and openly display their lust for all to see, but perhaps if you want to put a bright area, put it somewhere where only those that really want to be in bright areas need to pass by. A sauna is a social place to some, but to others its just a place to get a quick fix with total discretion. I no longer go there because having to walk pass the living dead with their lustful eyes that camp in front of the Tv area already caused me to loose all desire for any play.

Next time put on a paper bag on your head when you go out of the house.

Seriously, business owners won't lose any sleep over customers the likes of you at all.

There will always be sharp eye prowlers that stalk incoming/outgoing patrons no matter where one go.

Get real.

Well, that sounds scary. 

Went on Friday night. Medium size crowd. So a bit disappointed as not much chaser. Haha. Saw one guy actually quite attract me and I know he is following me wherever I go, lol. But at the end he settle with another guy. Maybe I continue sit down and chat with my friends.

Guest Guest

Went on Friday night. Medium size crowd. So a bit disappointed as not much chaser. Haha. Saw one guy actually quite attract me and I know he is following me wherever I go, lol. But at the end he settle with another guy. Maybe I continue sit down and chat with my friends.

See, playing hard to get ended up going home empty handed. 活该

Guest Shogun_Guest

Is he tall / short, glasses/no glasses, tattoo or none? CHinese or? Think I was there on fri

Don't think so is 活该。 at least I met my 3 friends and chatted whole night on our work and life. So is ok. Go sauna not necessary want sex de.

一切随性 , 随缘吧 , 没与那人一夜情未必是真的错失 , 或许是幸运 , 谁知道 ,

能与人谈心叙旧更难得 , 反正最终目的还不是想放松心情 。

若与那人还有缘 , 迟早会遇上的 。

一切随性 , 随缘吧 , 没与那人一夜情未必是真的错失 , 或许是幸运 , 谁知道 ,

能与人谈心叙旧更难得 , 反正最终目的还不是想放松心情 。

若与那人还有缘 , 迟早会遇上的 。

对啊。恐怕有些人不明白其中的道理。只认为要性。

I wonder why there are some... "cabinet type" furniture in the canopy room on the roof top.  These are placed at the end of the sleeping platform, so everyone has to climb over these "cabinets" in order to rest on that platform.  

I think these cabinets are in the way and should be removed.

Wednesday SKINLIGHTS : Nude night + glow in the dark stick (will be provided).

Thursday G-MEN : Macho, muscular or bearish men and their admirers in underwears, trunks or no wear.

Friday CHUB & CHASER : Nude night for big size guys and their admirers.

Saturday SKIN FOR ALL : Nude nite for all.

Sunday FULL BLAST DAY   : Nude all day long.

Eve & Public Holidays FUNDOSHI NITE : Loin cloths will be provided. Nude optional.

Don't flame me if I put this in the wrong column..still a newbie here.

Was at Shogun today (Friday). My 1st virgin visit.

The place was not bad.  Good crowd mix..locals & caucasians, different shapes & sizes & lengths too.

The steamroom was rather squeezy (maybe that's the w-hole reason for it).  Not sure where was glory hole area.

The rooftop was a nice place to relax.

1st time in the maze..after a couple of rounds trying to grope your way in the dark...you kinda get the hang of the place.  Manage to avoid the pesky stools in the dark (after reading some of the comments here).  The feeling of walking around naked in a "pubic area" sorry "public area" was liberating.

Lots of activities going on in the steam room and the dark room.

The crowd was ruly and nobody forcing themselves on you.

Might try out Tenmen this Sunday (for comparison)..i mean the place not comparing the sizes.

Had a great visit to Shogun yesterday evening.

As the downstairs showers were full, I bathe at the upper open-air showers.  Later I sat at the upstairs TV lounge at bed.  A taller but fair-skinned chap immediately sat right next to me and in contact.  I went up to lie on pillow and he followed.   He said softly  " I am so turned on by you".   

We later moved to the first cubicle just off the TV lounge.  He seemed to like my very tan look and I happen to like those who are  fair-skinned.  He had already cummed he said but later I managed to use my style of hand strokes and finger grip and when he exploded in his second cumming, he was moaning so loudly and for so long that the TV lounge would have heard it.  He said the second time it is so sensitive for him.

Not sure whether you guys have seen this particular fella - I think he's malay; might be filipino or myanmarese but he would sit on the bench near the locker area for hours and not moving a limb. I was like "what on earth are you doing in here if what you only do is to sit like a security staff" each time I pass by him. He's slightly built, lean with very short hair. Absolutely a strange man. Kinda of cute though lol. Any other observers to give comments?

Guest Guest

Not sure whether you guys have seen this particular fella - I think he's malay; might be filipino or myanmarese but he would sit on the bench near the locker area for hours and not moving a limb. I was like "what on earth are you doing in here if what you only do is to sit like a security staff" each time I pass by him. He's slightly built, lean with very short hair. Absolutely a strange man. Kinda of cute though lol. Any other observers to give comments?

Hey, I know you want him badly.

it's Qing Ming and maybe he's not even human.

Or maybe he's straight and is struggling whether to be gay for a few secs/mins/hours.

Guest Statue

This kind of guys are just there for you to drool and admire as if they are very exotic and a gem. Can see but can't get .

Make you one to bang the wall if you are really crazy after such guys.

There are many of these kind of guys in some famous well known saunas too.. We call them statutes . Haha

So let your eyes and lust enjoy !

I rather be ordinary and be contented with the guys I like.

Guest Guest

This kind of guys are just there for you to drool and admire as if they are very exotic and a gem. Can see but can't get .

Make you one to bang the wall if you are really crazy after such guys.

There are many of these kind of guys in some famous well known saunas too.. We call them statutes . Haha

So let your eyes and lust enjoy !

I rather be ordinary and be contented with the guys I like.

The Adonis Statues are actually of A grade quality. But if you have that magic wand, you could make them cum alive.

Or you can try chanting:

'Let it go, let it go, u don't have to pretend anymore.

Let it go, surrender to me and slam the door".

It might work.

If the statue is Korean, chant in korean.

If the statue is an Ah Beng, chant in Hokkien.

Guest Guest

The Adonis Statues are actually of A grade quality. But if you have that magic wand, you could make them cum alive.

Or you can try chanting:

'Let it go, let it go, u don't have to pretend anymore.

Let it go, surrender to me and slam the door".

It might work.

If the statue is Korean, chant in korean.

If the statue is an Ah Beng, chant in Hokkien.

Really hilarious with your words.  I love it.

I don't go for sex only but this forum and hilarious words do.

I find myself so entertaining.

Thanks buddy for making my day.

Guest Guest

Really hilarious with your words.  I love it.

I don't go for sex only but this forum and hilarious words do.

I find myself so entertaining.

Thanks buddy for making my day.

life is short. it's good to laugh everyday.

You should also scroll thru the thread ' What's your dressing style?'

gurantee you lolrofl!

was at shogun yesterday afternoon. wore a cock cage chastity device and went to the top floor tentage. i attracted a malay looking guy with a really thick cock and got banged while a whole bunch of uncles watched. too bad after the malay guy was done, i was there just masturbating anally because nobody else wanted to join in. all just surrounded me and watched. was hoping for an uncle bukkake session!!

Guest Guest

was at shogun yesterday afternoon. wore a cock cage chastity device and went to the top floor tentage. i attracted a malay looking guy with a really thick cock and got banged while a whole bunch of uncles watched. too bad after the malay guy was done, i was there just masturbating anally because nobody else wanted to join in. all just surrounded me and watched. was hoping for an uncle bukkake session!!

were you the one with tattooed wings on the back. closely cropped hair and tanned? might have seen you

i wore cockcage there too... but seemed that not many ppl into fetish stuff there...

Guest Albin88

Hey was there last night, almost as crowded due to holiday eve?

I was surprised to notice among those at the Tv hall, second floor, I noticed also a Chinese worker man there, he was wearing his uniform and among them sleeping.So interesting to see them, are they there to sleep, so noisy, the Tv on, only till 2.30pm then they switch off. Anyone encounter them? Are they there for some fun too?

Haha

Guest Guest

Why you keep on bringing up the topic of china worker man. Notice that you had similar posting before.

Why don't you go over to Geyland Lor 24/25, you can find many of them there. Haha.

Guest Guest

Why you keep on bringing up the topic of china worker man. Notice that you had similar posting before.

Why don't you go over to Geyland Lor 24/25, you can find many of them there. Haha.

Ask him to migrate to Beijing lah. Billions of them to makan until he throws up. Remember to bring lots of masks & fresh O2 tanks, too.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.