Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Came here late afternoon today. Was quite empty today, but was full house on the 2nd floor.

Was inside the steam room when this muscle cub stood beside me.

Then can feel a bit of skin contact at the arm, then slowly fingers. Then holding hands etc etc...

But the steam room these days are just too hot to have any hanky panky inside for long. I guess got to do with the humid and hot weather nowadays.

Guest Tim

Somehow i feel guys at shogan are more sluty. I just drop on my knees and there will be 3-4 dicks around me waiting to be sucked. Last week there was even a short line waiting for me to suck and swallow their cum...feel like a real slut after sucking and swallowing 6 cum in a row...would have gone on to swallow 6 more but was running late already.

Guest Bishanboy

decided to head to a local sauna for the first time and I chose Shogun. 

Being the noob, i was nicely directed by the staff and before I knew it i was ready to enter the maze.

The crowd was mostly matured but as I started to 'hunt' i saw this amazingly cute boy (beauty in the eyes of the beholder) and he was actually interested in me (i am a chub - 25 172 83c). the first encounter was awesome but had to stop and jerk off because his dick was too huge for me and i felt like my ass was tearing apart. 

Washed up and went back into the maze and got acquainted with another dude :) this time round, I was quite satisfied so I did not proceed to the room (wasted :( ) instead had some hugging, kissing and jerking off at the corridor. 

Overall, the experience was great, and I would definitely head to shogun again :)

Guest Guest

Tim, on 01 May 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

Somehow i feel guys at shogan are more sluty.

Thank goodness for that. This is the main reason I choose to go to Shogun!

This is why it attract many foreign workers for free fucks provided by gays especially China workers. The news must have spread that those men sleeping at the upstairs TV room after 2am midnight are offering their bodies to be fucked openly.

Guest, on 19 Apr 2014 - 1:11 PM, said:

Why you keep on bringing up the topic of china worker man. Notice that you had similar posting before.

Why don't you go over to Geyland Lor 24/25, you can find many of them there. Haha.

Don't know why everytime I post about China workers this auntie so angry? this is 你情我願, I willingly open my legs for them. Call me slut so what?

I been to Geylang before and seriously they looked like the same ones at Shogun. There they pay $50 and get lousy service from middle aged aunties with loose body, smelly cunt and nasty service.

Here they can get uncles with better body, tighter holes and only for $12. Somemore they can test for tightness before fucking.

I offer myself sleeping there and after 2am, someone will unwrap my towel, test my tightness before mounting me. The room is not totally dark because of the bright exit lights. Sometimes they will check my face also. I wonder why straight men bother about my face. Then he will fuck me and those others prowling nearby will also watch and join in the orgy and gang rape me. The excitement is shiok.

Guest Guest

This is why it attract many foreign workers for free fucks provided by gays especially China workers. The news must have spread that those men sleeping at the upstairs TV room after 2am midnight are offering their bodies to be fucked openly.

Don't know why everytime I post about China workers this auntie so angry? this is 你情我願, I willingly open my legs for them. Call me slut so what?

I been to Geylang before and seriously they looked like the same ones at Shogun. There they pay $50 and get lousy service from middle aged aunties with loose body, smelly cunt and nasty service.

Here they can get uncles with better body, tighter holes and only for $12. Somemore they can test for tightness before fucking.

I offer myself sleeping there and after 2am, someone will unwrap my towel, test my tightness before mounting me. The room is not totally dark because of the bright exit lights. Sometimes they will check my face also. I wonder why straight men bother about my face. Then he will fuck me and those others prowling nearby will also watch and join in the orgy and gang rape me. The excitement is shiok.

They checked your face just to make sure you looked like the auntie in Geylang whom they so desired.

If not they would cover your face with their smelly towels before they 'seed' you.

Congrats! you passed the auntie test.

You must be the pride and glory of Shogun.

Guest sl-ty

I was there one of the Sunday afternoon and fall asleep at the last cubicle of dark maze at level 2...... was too tired to move then. There was this guy who came in and found his way to my face and mouth then just stuff his tool into my mouth. I was too shock to react and within few seconds he came and shot all into my throat. It's a kinky yet satisfying experience to take the cum without doing anything lol (normally I need to blow till the guy shoot the load)

Agree that guys at shogun are more sluty lol

Guest Guest

I remember being last year to shogun. It was great, had fun with some guys, it was very nice. The roof top is quite nice. I was first time for me going to this kind of place, so I was a bit scared plus I am not from singapore. Defenitely, people are daring and the crowd is not bad, some uncles are cute. I met one filipino guy but i cannot rember his name...

Guest Raiden Alpha

Do you think I can find china worker man, construction worker at the suana.

I have a liking for china worker man.

Go china and find lah cb. Everyday kpkb here.

This is a forum not a customer service enquiry centre how would people know? And even if there is china worker there it doesn't guarantee they will play with you. There need to be mutual attraction too in the first place.

Always wanted to go but am afraid of running into someone i know. yes i know, if they are there too then why worry right? But i'm super discreet. Just want to be able to be a slut in a public situation and act out my fantasies but haven't gone past that worry of bumping into someone. besides i'm indian so not sure how i will be treated there. Anyone can shed some light on these?

Am a 28yo, slim, lean, submissive, exhibitionist pure btm. Have a smooth body, shaved cock and balls, no facial hair, boyish looking. Am keen to try the sauna but hopefully want to go in with someone instead of alone. Drop me a PM and hopefully I can get some cocks sucked tomorrow at the sauna

Hello,

28yo and still need people to bring you into a Gay place? Grow up will you!

Please note that we do not allow ads in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Post your ad in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Here are the rules

Take heed.

GM

P/s: your post will be removed.

• 2 weeks later...

so after 2am sure got fucking to c?

I am NOT a frequent patron of Shogun but from my limited number of visits, I find it to be a very friendly place to relax.

Well for starters, it is really nice that older men (>35) do have this place to converge.

I still very much prefer the old location at Clarke Quay for its spaciousness.  The current layout on the upper floor isn't too ideal.  It has too much of under-utilised space.  But I believe it has to do with the building and fire safety requirements of that building that the management has to comply.

The recent discussion of "milking sleeping Chinese men" sounds interesting.  They do know what they will "Get" once they step into the establishment. right?  So it is a win-win situation for all.

Is Sunday night a good time to go?

Sometimes you strike lottery, sometimes you don't. 

Just risk $12 and go have a look.  But if you cannot afford the $12, then don't even think of going to any sauna, use the money for essentials instead. 

I must admit I find it strange that so many people keep asking if x day/time is a good day/time to visit the sauna when all they have to lose is $12.  For those who claim they cannot afford the time, then just jack off at home and stop lusting for sex in the sauna. 

been there one of the friday nights till about 1+am...

most of the ppl occupied the rooms to sleep, and some young chaps chatted loudly in the maze zone

not much action when i was there, maybe it is happening after 2 or 3am?

ah ic.. should try my luck then :P

long time ago saw ppl drive merc or bmw visit the old oneseven after 3 (when oneseven was still popular)

nowadays seldom hang ard the area during late night

was there a few nights ago about 11pm. was a bit quite, but spotted a 40somthing hunky local Chinese guy. he was walking about and I reached out to touch his firm stomach. got into a room with him, and he seemed impressed by with raging stiffie (but he didn't want me to touch his cock, but only pinch his nips). he spat on my cock and wanted to sit on it, but when I asked for condom, he cheerfully went to get one (that's very nice of him to be safe). he came back and went on all fours, and I rode him like a toy car. for a hunky guy, he moaned quite loudly, which turned me on! on a side note, just wish that those guys who squirt all over the mattresses would be nice enough to wipe-off before leaving the room; you don't want to step barefoot on other people's cum,do you?

Edited by chubachub9

Hi guys.. Just to ask that which sauna will be 24hours tonight beside shogun? As I will reach Singapore tonight around 10something from johor..

Guest John

As tomorrow is a working day ; I am afraid that Shogun is the only sauna that still opens after midnight. It is the only one that operates 24hours today.

Just back from shogun. Tmr is a working day. I wasn't expecting a lot but quite a crowd tonight. Have my fair share of fun.

Guest Guest

Do they still have the sofa at the entrance where all the hungry eyes sitting there will stare at you upon entering while pretending to watch the big TV?

Guest Guest

Do they still have the sofa at the entrance where all the hungry eyes sitting there will stare at you upon entering while pretending to watch the big TV?

Whorewalk of Fame?

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.