Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

to be honest , I don't think shogun is cater for those who just into spring chicken ,

you will get disappointed if you have too high expectation and hopes ,

It is surely a mix crowd but more towards to people around mid 30s and above ,

I DONT go to dark maze and avoid going to those area that many hungry man

are there waiting to touch , I prefer at the roof top where more brighter and can see

The other party face , if click then proceed to the room , is normal to get molest by

people there , I heard often that their steam room is one of the most action spot ,

If you are there just to release , not picky and do not mind who are serving you ,

then I believe you won't be empty handed for your each visit , not forgetting it is a

24 hours sauna , you don't need to rush and can even stay over night .

Edited by snowball

For first timers, how should we go about going to a sauna? Must u always participate in the 'action'? Can I just go there n look see? When is the time when not much action, but just people causing?

My humble advice for 1st timer...

...walk up the flight of steps and pay the entrance fee..

... collect your towel and locker key and push the door..

... turn right and you will see a locker area..

... remove all your clothes and wrap yourself in a towel swiftly

... head towards the shower area .. make sure you don't smell ...

... remove your towel outside the steam and walk in ...

... enjoy the prying hands ... the more you cover your jewels, the more you attract ....

... couple of mins later, wash off your perspiration and venture to the upper deck

....if you like someone you see, give him the body language of adoration

...if nothing, yes nothing pleases you, the damage is just $12 ...

So, don't think too much..and NO FEAR.. all patrons at Shogun are old-timers )lao jiao) at this sauna and they are super-friendly and knows when to cut it out....so enjoy yourself...

hi, im a 20s chinese bottom, hoping to visit shogun next week for the first time.

got a few questions hope seniors here can advise.

1) the location i can see alot of ppl cannot find, is it opposite the singapore coin musuem?

2) if i plan to go on a sunday(nude all day) what time would be recommended?

3) if i like someone and want him to fuck me, how do i express it?

4) if someone likes me and want fuck me, how would he express it?

5) the guys there, do they force it in or slowly insert?

6) for a first timer like me, will i bleed ?

all advice are appreciated deeply thx

Edited by vlxo

hi, im a 20s chinese bottom, hoping to visit shogun next week for the first time.

1) the location i can see alot of ppl cannot find, is it opposite the singapore coin musuem? opp chinese resturant

2) if i plan to go on a sunday(nude all day) what time would be recommended? after 1 , they do their areae cleaning about 10 or 11am

3) if i like someone and want him to fuck me, how do i express it? give him the condom or ask him

4) if someone likes me and want fuck me, how would he express it? he finger you or he will ask are you btm

5) the guys there, do they force it in or slowly insert? depend what type of guy you encounter

6) for a first timer like me, will i bleed ? depend is he gentle experience , is his cock big and thick

1) the location i can see alot of ppl cannot find, is it opposite the singapore coin musuem?

You enter and take a flight of steps through a glass door adjacent to the clothing store.   

Where is the clothing store.. at the road junction facing the BIG coffee shop.

Of course, the crowd will swell from mid to late afternoon.  

As the following day is a working day, most would probably end their FUN outing by 8 pm

If you are looking for more fun.. Saturday from 5 pm looks more promising

Simple.. grab his dick and ask him.... 要不要干我。。。。do it safely with condoms and lube

He walks to you, touch your bums and he will tell you ...我要干你 .. make sure he has condoms and lube ready

You have to communicate with him/them... tell them to take it slowly and not to ram into you initially 

Yes if you are not relaxed enough and you have a rough/inexperienced/inconsiderate top

Your muscles must learn to take it and honestly, the fine line between pain and pleasure prevails...

If this is going to be your very first bottoming, prepare for several days of discomfort thereafter.

Guest Guest

THIS SHOGUN SPA DOES NOT SUPPORT HIV AND STD PROTECTION.

OWNER ,VINCENT,  ONLY ALLOWS 2 CONDOMS PER PERSONS. MORE THAN THAT HE INSTRUCTS THE STAFF TO TELL CUSTOMERS OFF.

TAKE NOTE !!!! 

ALL OTHER SAUNAS PROVIDE FREE CONDOMS ( GIVEN BY COURTESY OF AFA - FREE OF CHARGE TO PROMOTE SDT AND AIDS/ HIV ), YET SHOGUN TAKES THE STAND OF MISERY AND PLAIN LAZINES TO PUT CONDOMS AT EASY REACH, BUT AS A CONTROLLED ITEM ( 2 PCS ENTITLEMENT PER CUSTOMER ) !!!!!

A COMPLIANT HAS BEEN MADE TO AFA AND MOH OVER SUCH UNSAFE PRACTICE ABOUT SHOGUN

I dont own this place and I know the owners sparingly..

Please allow me to put it this way...

Unless AFA and other "involved" organisations sponsor the condoms, the cost of condoms and lubricants must be factored into the entrance fee.  As we all know, nothing is FREE in the world, condoms and lubricants DO NOT come cheap... just walk into any 7-11 store and you find that the prices are quite "shocking".  

Instead of blaming the establishments of rationing,  we ought to be personally responsible for purchasing/bringing the relevant condoms and lubricants ourselves.  Giving each customer 2 is, in my opinion, sufficient/adequate.   If you are a top, after your 2nd entry (pun intended), just ask your bottom to get his "entitlement" and you get another 2 toppings....

One more thing for the guest posting above:

Typing in RED BLOCK LETTERS all the way is simply rude.... The use of BLOCK letters is to emphasise a point... 

Learn to calm down next time... and if you seriously want to enjoy your time at Shogun or any other gay establishment, take 2 steps backwards and use your head (the upper one) to think of the cost incurred in running such an establishment.... 

They may be a business but you could call it a social enterprise ..it serves a niche market... for people who wants to relax..and not for "crying babies"...

Let us rest the case...

Aiyo, with 2 condoms, you have to use them wisely on the right person. If 2 condoms are not snuff for you, then you shouldn't anyhow let so many people screw you lor. Lol

Guest Raiden Alpha

This cannot go on like this indefinitely.

On one hand you want the gay business to exist in this country yet on the other hand you are overlooking the potential outbreak of a HIV spread among the sauna patrons.

This is socially irresponsible and saunas like shogun should not be allow to be in business for disregarding public health and lives.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Abang you should not defend shogun for them.

Their business ethics are putting not just people health at risk but are also placing a burden on society by allowing people to spread aids in this country by refusing to encourage it patrons to practise safe sex by having condoms easily access and available for people who need them.

RA I respect your views but I beg to differ.

Yes the establishment has a duty to provide (whenever possible) but the responsibility should be on the user himself.

If 2 condoms aint sufficient, perhaps we can ask for more ...by buying them from the counter.

In most foreign countries like Thailand, there is always condom dispenser.. why cant we have it here?

So the win-win situation is to be PREPARED....don't blame the establishment. 

Would you still want to go to Shogun if  it  "upped" its entrance fee to SGD 15 by providing 3 condoms to you?

People, kee-chiu if you support a raise in entrance fee!

If an establishment providing a venue for sexual activities controlling the amount of condoms it issues to clients knowing clients will either take it for granted to bring their own or forget or even run out despite bringing their own, perhaps they should offer a solution. Sell over the counter or have a condom dispenser. They should practice what some saunas do - condoms in the rooms not over the counter or in the lockers as in the heat of the moment often ''never mind'' attitude happens. While we may debate everyone has a role to play to be safe but I strongly believe a sauna has a greater obligation to make its venue a safe place for sexual acts. If cost is an issue, review it but don't dismiss the importance of providing condoms. .

My 2cents.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Shogun 你听到了吗?

为了炮友的安全, 你可以堂皇地加价了。。但要给至少三个安全套。。。。

不给的话, 人家就怨你不理会顾客的健康/安全。。。

Shogun, have you understood it?

It is time to factor in the cost of condoms into your entrance fee...why stop at 2..3 or more, if you can afford it...sounds so much like Singapore's Family Planning Board.... the more the merrier ...for the sake of our health

Guest Raiden Alpha

I hope you understand I'm not being spiteful toward you abang.

But in the grand scheme of things your kind consideration/defence toward a mere business enterprise who fail to overlook the potential HIV spread/epidemic in this country is simply not worth it in my point of view.

As you all know once you got aids in Singapore you all have to fork out the hefty medical bills yourselves for the rest of your life.

There is no such things as free healthcare in this country not to mention the social stigma aids carriers will have to live with too.

Gay saunas have been in Singapore for more than a decade already and most of them have condom and lube dispenser in the rooms freely available for patrons to use to promote safe sex and reduce the risk of std/HIV infection.

Why go against a establish practice that serve to protect people and society in the first place?

Shogun please contact AFA for your condoms or go buy your own and place it in your rooms as soon as possible.

You can't earn money with disregard to people well being.

Operating a business need to have some conscience/ethics/social responsibility too.

Guest Guest

Shogun 你听到了吗?

为了炮友的安全, 你可以堂皇地加价了。。但要给至少三个安全套。。。。

不给的话, 人家就怨你不理会顾客的健康/安全。。。

Shogun, have you understood it?

It is time to factor in the cost of condoms into your entrance fee...why stop at 2..3 or more, if you can afford it...sounds so much like Singapore's Family Planning Board.... the more the merrier ...for the sake of our health

But then there are people who collect condoms for don't know what reason.

There was once this guy who "caught" me while I just arrived and changing at the locker. When we passed by the counter, he asked for 3 condoms. The China bear there told him can only give 2 at a time. He grumbled very loudly why Shogun so cheap cannot afford condoms. The China bear said why every time he always ask for so many condoms. Oh, they already knew him well.

Well people started gathering to kaypoh. He replied it's for him, pointing to me. Then he rudely ordered me to collect the 2 condoms. Imagine my embarrassment when those uncles giggled,"waaah lao hero man must 4 condoms one ah?"

I lan lan took 2 condoms under the glare of the China bear like telling me this guy not good for me. I don't know why but I still let the that guy led me to the room upstairs and fucked me silly. He only used one condom and we were both exhausted. When he left, he still had 3 condoms unused.

Guest Guest

another new bee question: all these gay saunas are they legal? ie will they be raided by police one day?

Thx for replying

simple , scare don't go , stay home most safe .new bee like to ask silly questions

Guest Guest

You enter and take a flight of steps through a glass door adjacent to the clothing store.   

Where is the clothing store.. at the road junction facing the BIG coffee shop.

Of course, the crowd will swell from mid to late afternoon.  

As the following day is a working day, most would probably end their FUN outing by 8 pm

If you are looking for more fun.. Saturday from 5 pm looks more promising

Simple.. grab his dick and ask him.... 要不要干我。。。。do it safely with condoms and lube

He walks to you, touch your bums and he will tell you ...我要干你 .. make sure he has condoms and lube ready

You have to communicate with him/them... tell them to take it slowly and not to ram into you initially 

Yes if you are not relaxed enough and you have a rough/inexperienced/inconsiderate top

Your muscles must learn to take it and honestly, the fine line between pain and pleasure prevails...

If this is going to be your very first bottoming, prepare for several days of discomfort thereafter.

Very well explained.

I think he should have not many problems by now, and if he has, he will come back here for more advice.

The final message is use condom. Good luck.

Guest Guest

RA I respect your views but I beg to differ.

Yes the establishment has a duty to provide (whenever possible) but the responsibility should be on the user himself.

If 2 condoms aint sufficient, perhaps we can ask for more ...by buying them from the counter.

In most foreign countries like Thailand, there is always condom dispenser.. why cant we have it here?

So the win-win situation is to be PREPARED....don't blame the establishment. 

Would you still want to go to Shogun if  it  "upped" its entrance fee to SGD 15 by providing 3 condoms to you?

People, kee-chiu if you support a raise in entrance fee!

abang dear, RA will attack anything for the sake of attacking (pls go thru all his postings)

dun waste your time respecting him.

Guest Raiden Alpha

abang dear, RA will attack anything for the sake of attacking (pls go thru all his postings)

dun waste your time respecting him.

That' is a false accusation against me.

I seldom write anything if I'm agreeable to it and I only write out on things that have a significance in my heart and I wish to help/improve/correct it.

By doing so it give the impression that I am disagreeable to everything in life which is not the case.

In this thread I am not picking on abang but merely feel that helping the sauna to save up the cost on condom expenditure instead of placing emphasis on providing condom to encourage safe sex in sauna is not worth it as the social price/burden of solving a HIV/aids outbreak will be far more damaging and destructive in the grand scheme of things.

Some things are not meant to be save in life.

I'm sure abang understand where I'm coming from.

Guest Guest

That' is a false accusation against me.

I seldom write anything if I'm agreeable to it and I only write out on things that have a significance in my heart and I wish to help/improve/correct it.

By doing so it give the impression that I am disagreeable to everything in life which is not the case.

In this thread I am not picking on abang but merely feel that helping the sauna to save up the cost on condom expenditure instead of placing emphasis on providing condom to encourage safe sex in sauna is not worth it as the social price/burden of solving a HIV/aids outbreak will be far more damaging and destructive in the grand scheme of things.

Some things are not meant to be save in life.

I'm sure abang understand where I'm coming from.

Then you should PM Justice Bao and tell him you are innocent.

Thank god you are not using profanity in this reply. Keep it up :)

Cactus lao shi must be pleased.

Guest Insider

Sian leh... When are they fixing the steam room?

Insider info said, the boss said since my saunas have closed, it is assume, people will still come SHOGUN, so why spend the money to repair the steam bath.

Guest Insider

Insider info said, the boss said since my saunas have closed, it is assume, people will still come SHOGUN, so why spend the money to repair the steam bath.

Insider info said Boss said, since many saunas have closed, it is assume, people will still come Shogun, so why spend they money to repair . Same mentality as 17 spa ( pools not washed and clean for months, Dry sauna become store room, reduced number of rooms , reduced gym, and not cleaning the steam bath and have it serviced, all this works out tobe lots of money saved, more profits due in the end.

Guest Guest

How's the crowd on a weekday afternoon today.

Looking for some Chinese construction worker man. Able to find them there later.

I love Chinese construction worker man.

I have not been more than 3 steps into the steam room. It is so dark that I cant see a thing. I cant tell how big it is and am concerned about bumping into walls. But by 3 steps in, i can already feel hands groping me liao..had to go out since cant see anything. Never been in there since so I am surprised to read about all the action there.

Entry charges for Shogun and TMC club were increased from $10 to $12.  And now Shogun has decided not to turn on their steam room.

I do not think the equipment is faulty. They decided when to turn it on.  On Sunday, it was not on while I was there.  It is good business ethics to give your customers for what you charge. 

I will probably avoid Shogun for a while until someone advise the steam room is on again.

Anyone else going today

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.